Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
Still trying to get my head around this.
How does the FM disposing of William play out?
William’s gone around the corner, fallen off the balcony.
FM’s found him in the garden bundled him in the car, taken a shovel, driven away, dug a hole, buried William, driven home.
Or
FM found him in the garden, bundled him in the car, has driven away, dumped him in the bushes, driven home, then gone back at another day to bury him.
Or
FM has put William in the garage/car/ deep freeze then taken him away later to bury him.
Any other scenarios?
because I don’t like these ones.
Be interesting to know if FGP had a hiding place in the house for valuables documents etc. the police would not find it that is why you have it. Then next day you go to PM to pick up relative of a plane. Did any one check out the Innes Estate. After living in an area for 20 plus years I bet he FGM knows some good spots.

You only have to have an area of a suitcase. To hide a little boy who was small for his age so I believe.
I think the FM mentioned William would bite. It really is relevant to have seen the hand injury.
If a child clenched on with teeth I wonder what reaction would be needed to make that child let go? And if there were two people present who would do it?

Be interesting to know if FGP had a hiding place in the house for valuables documents etc. the police would not find it that is why you have it. Then next day you go to PM to pick up relative of a plane. Did any one check out the Innes Estate. After living in an area for 20 plus years I bet he FGM knows some good spots.
When police interviewed FM she told police to dig up the area that they later dug up. She seemed pretty confident they wouldn’t find him.
Maybe there was other spots further way and more out of site.

You only have to have an area of a suitcase. To hide a little boy who was small for his age so I believe.
I think the FM mentioned William would bite. It really is relevant to have seen the hand injury.
If a child clenched on with teeth I wonder what reaction would be needed to make that child let go? And if there were two people present who would do it?
Although I have no idea about this injury, it does sound suspicious if it was from the day William went missing.
Being bitten might explain a quick reaction.

I know I am going on tonight but time is running out.
Was William on the naughty step? Where are his toys? He got lots out of the cupboard L has her pram. Why did William have to sit on the deck with only a dice? No wonder he was throwing it. Crayons he always seems to be with crayons. He needed his bike.
He was in trouble over a toy
He was in trouble over a dice
He was taking over the conversation
He was crashing his bike
His FF was fed up with the noise.
He was awake early and woke everyone up
Yet! FGM said all was good happy families 🙄
FM took William for a little walk. (😏round the garden?)She seemed to like using an implement to dish out punishment. She liked to be in control.
Children were heard playing maybe it was a child and a high pitched voice.

When police interviewed FM she told police to dig up the area that they later dug up. She seemed pretty confident they wouldn’t find him.
Maybe there was other spots further way and more out of site.
That just means that she knew he was not there. If I was innocent I would say can I help dig. How could she know he was not there because she knows another spot maybe.

Still trying to get my head around this.
How does the FM disposing of William play out?
William’s gone around the corner, fallen off the balcony.
FM’s found him in the garden bundled him in the car, taken a shovel, driven away, dug a hole, buried William, driven home.
Or
FM found him in the garden, bundled him in the car, has driven away, dumped him in the bushes, driven home, then gone back at another day to bury him.
Or
FM has put William in the garage/car/ deep freeze then taken him away later to bury him.
Any other scenarios?
because I don’t like these ones.
There are a few things that may have happened.
Firstly the death may have been misadventure, a punishment gone wrong?
Maybe he was trying to escape from time out on the balcony and didn't realise how high up he was.
Perhaps FM left William with FGM for a while and she couldn't handle him?
Perhaps William was pushed off the balcony by FM, FGM or even his sister?
Perhaps he had a previous head injury / trauma and a minor blow caused something more severe (aneurism, haemmorrhage?)
Possibly she panics and drives him off somewhere to either hide the body or stage an "accident", but the 'Home in 5' text interrupts her so she quickly hides him and returns home to intercept FF?
Then that evening she tells FF the truth causing FF panic attack. But FF gets up very early the next morning and goes to conceal the body properly? BC Road may be a red herring.
Or maybe as I have suggested before, FM put his body on BC road, hoping to stage a vehicle accident. William then gets run over by drunk/drug affected hoons, who move the body elsewhere.
I don't think the immediate search area went as far as the riding school - certainly not as far as Cobb&Co Coach Rd. There might have been wheelie bins or dumpsters, but further away there are also mineshafts, and bodies of water which may have never been thoroughly searched.

It's amazing, but a fact, that in several long-term missing persons cases, the body of the victim has eventually been found quite close to home, in a location which was previously supposedly searched.

Maybe he was trying to escape from time out on the balcony and didn't realise how high up he was.
Perhaps he had a previous head injury / trauma and a minor blow caused something more severe (aneurism, haemmorrhage?)
Possibly she panics and drives him off somewhere to either hide the body or stage an "accident", but the 'Home in 5' text interrupts her so she quickly hides him and returns home to intercept FF?
Then that evening she tells FF the truth causing FF panic attack. But FF gets up very early the next morning and goes to conceal the body properly? BC Road may be a red herring.
Or maybe as I have suggested before, FM put his body on BC road, hoping to stage a vehicle accident. William then gets run over by drunk/drug affected hoons, who move the body elsewhere.
I don't think the immediate search area went as far as the riding school - certainly not as far as Cobb&Co Coach Rd. There might have been wheelie bins or dumpsters, but further away there are also mineshafts, and bodies of water which may have never been thoroughly searched.

It's amazing, but a fact, that in several long-term missing persons cases, the body of the victim has eventually been found quite close to home, in a location which was previously supposedly searched.
All possible.
This is where the investigation fell apart IMO. If the FP faces were put out there at the time and even now, maybe they would have solved this case by now. How can you ask the public to come forward with information when the now main suspect was never in public view.
This is the most ridiculous law I’ve known.

All possible.
This is where the investigation fell apart IMO. If the FP faces were put out there at the time and even now, maybe they would have solved this case by now. How can you ask the public to come forward with information when the now main suspect was never in public view.
This is the most ridiculous law I’ve known.
Yes, I think that law needs revision. In the case of any foster child going missing for over say, 24 hours from their care situation, the need to find the child trumps the perceived need for privacy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh thank you 31550 big tick for you. I am dumb I could not work out a panick attack. I thought an overdose. Yes of course I really think you are so close to the truth. Odd FF can go for a drive and FM can go to the airport. Maybe the police thought it was ok as L was with them FF may have moved him from a poor spot and FM and FGM made it permanent.

William you have not been sent to the universe. You are not in Europe Asia or another continent you WILL be found and if you are in the ocean or somewhere like that I pity that person (s) having to live EVERY DAY thinking about what he she’s or they have done not only to William but to their significant other(s) shame on you.

Same but different !

The Federal Government needs to step up & demand that these Depts responsible for the welfare of our people, actually do their job.
This is a systemic problem across all of Australia & I’m not interested in buck-passing. We would have half the DV, Child Abuse & Youth Crime issues if these departments actually focused on what they are meant to be doing, instead of grabbing the $ & feeding the fat cats.
Can you believe as reported above, that no one went to check on those kids ! The eldest was 5 !

We’ve had an NDIS enquiry, let’s have one into this Dept. now.

Same but different !

The Federal Government needs to step up & demand that these Depts responsible for the welfare of our people, actually do their job.
This is a systemic problem across all of Australia & I’m not interested in buck-passing. We would have half the DV, Child Abuse & Youth Crime issues if these departments actually focused on what they are meant to be doing, instead of grabbing the $ & feeding the fat cats.
Can you believe as reported above, that no one went to check on those kids ! The eldest was 5 !

We’ve had an NDIS enquiry, let’s have one into this Dept. now.
William’s Mum has enough nous to recognise signs of neglect/abuse, “bruises, snotty noses, not dressed appropriately for the weather.”

There’s definitely some intertwining there.
I think there’s more people that knew the F Family were going away to Kendall, than has been identified, at least to the public anyway.
Maybe they left a day earlier to avoid being followed.
Maybe they were followed.
FF thought he might have been tracked, that’s pretty full on.
He’s cautious. I think that’s just his personality.

I think if the FM has done anything (and there’s no proof that she’s harmed William or done anything to William at all), I think it’s most likely this:

And maybe he’s been moved a few times or she’s gone back to move him and he’s already been moved by an animal. And then she wouldn’t know where he was.

IMO

How long before William’s disappearance did FM contact FACS by email stating “she was close to giving up or giving in?” Her thoughts and her words.

That should have sent huge red flags to FACS.
What was FACS response to email?

FM hand injury? As mentioned previously William used to bite FM. Was a photo ever taken of injury? Was this event, a possible reaction by William to discipline from FM?
Or did William ‘head for the hills ‘in fear of further discipline from FM ? Was William left unattended while FM attended to her wound, and for how long?

How long before William’s disappearance did FM contact FACS by email stating “she was close to giving up or giving in?” Her thoughts and her words.

That should have sent huge red flags to FACS.
What was FACS response to email?

FM hand injury? As mentioned previously William used to bite FM. Was a photo ever taken of injury? Was this event, a possible reaction by William to discipline from FM?
Or did William ‘head for the hills ‘in fear of further discipline from FM ? Was William left unattended while FM attended to her wound, and for how long?
And how do the parents (that can’t be named) feel about Detectives moving in on FM, having the FP under surveillance for how long? monitoring abuse to another child, (who can’t be named) so they could gather evidence against the FP’s all while the child remained in their care. This is a person they believe dumped/disregarded a little boy’s body for whatever reason.
The best novelist couldn’t make this stuff up.
I’m backing an inquiry into the handling of this case.

Yes, I think that law needs revision. In the case of any foster child going missing for over say, 24 hours from their care situation, the need to find the child trumps the perceived need for privacy.

I’ve puzzled over why do we feel this great need for ‘privacy’ - is it for the children who’ve been fostered, or for their parents, who for whatever reason, were deemed unable to adequately care for their child / children.

It’s complex for me, because I’m wondering if all the rules in place with these kids to ensure the ‘privacy’ of their situation, may in fact lead to its own ‘discrimination’.

Certainly I believe all the secrecy surrounding William played a huge part in the initial ‘botched’ investigation into his disappearance. The foster parents were treated like some sort of ‘secret celebrities’, with hidden faces, people speaking on their behalf, and a PR company controlling the narrative.

I really hope those in Positions of Power in this country (who supposedly act of behalf of the greater population) thinks about this case and decides to thoroughly investigate the pros & cons of all contributors & contributions.
A little boy cannot just be allowed to disappear, with nothing learnt from the situation 🙏

I’ve puzzled over why do we feel this great need for ‘privacy’ - is it for the children who’ve been fostered, or for their parents, who for whatever reason, were deemed unable to adequately care for their child / children.

It’s complex for me, because I’m wondering if all the rules in place with these kids to ensure the ‘privacy’ of their situation, may in fact lead to its own ‘discrimination’.

Certainly I believe all the secrecy surrounding William played a huge part in the initial ‘botched’ investigation into his disappearance. The foster parents were treated like some sort of ‘secret celebrities’, with hidden faces, people speaking on their behalf, and a PR company controlling the narrative.

I really hope those in Positions of Power in this country (who supposedly act of behalf of the greater population) thinks about this case and decides to thoroughly investigate the pros & cons of all contributors & contributions.
A little boy cannot just be allowed to disappear, with nothing learnt from the situation 🙏
This is the thing, privacy for who?
William’s face/story is known to the world but the law says we can’t show the people caring for him, even though it might help either convict or eliminate them, heck, maybe even find out what happened to William.
10 years and it seems nothing has been learnt but I’m going to share your optimism Shorsky and hope some learnings come out of this.

Last edited:
This is the thing, privacy for who?
William’s face/story is known to the world but the law says we can’t show the people caring for him, even though it might help either convict or eliminate them, heck, maybe even find out what happened to William.
10 years and it seems nothing has been learnt but I’m going to share your optimism Shorsky and hope some learnings come out of this.
It begins with privacy for the children themselves - both William and his sister, and then by extension (supposedly) to their carers - revealing the carer's identity might reveal William's sister's identity, and so on. But the legislation, and its interpretation is not identical in all States and Territories (as I understand it). There are various suppression orders in place, and (because of their very nature) we don't know whose names or what other things are being suppressed, or why. If it wasn't for Alannah Smith's bold actions, we wouldn't even know William was a foster child.
The media tend not to fight the police or government departments too hard over suppression applications because they have a symbiotic relationship.
But IMO it's political correctness gone way too far. Who are we protecting? Not William or the other kids who have been harmed or are at risk, that's for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back