Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
I still cannot believe this whole mess’s answers are founded on a cheap camera from Bali it boggles the mind.
Multi million projects fail so I think it is ridiculous to think an app can confirm a time on this cheap camera I just shake my head.
If it was so cold why were they sitting outside on a hard deck on freezing plastic chairs. Colouring in on boards?

I still cannot believe this whole mess’s answers are founded on a cheap camera from Bali it boggles the mind.
Multi million projects fail so I think it is ridiculous to think an app can confirm a time on this cheap camera I just shake my head.
If it was so cold why were they sitting outside on a hard deck on freezing plastic chairs. Colouring in on boards?
Why weren’t they drawing inside?

True, as well as the cold, not a really comfortable place to be drawing unless you had a little table and chairs.
I also think it might be reflective of FM and/or FGMs attitude towards the children: Can't be trusted inside the house, might make a mess, interfere with stuff. Put them outside where they can't do any damage to anything (except themselves!).

I also think it might be reflective of FM and/or FGMs attitude towards the children: Can't be trusted inside the house, might make a mess, interfere with stuff. Put them outside where they can't do any damage to anything (except themselves!).
Defectives should have asked the FM this question.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back