Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
Hello, everyone. I am new to big footy.

Would participants in this thread be interested in me presenting work I have done a lot of analysis on the images of William Tyrrell. There are a lot of issues with the photos other than the timestamp. I would be happy to present one issue at a time and discuss. The images were given to the police and the coroner to prove he was at Kendall. They also established an alibis for the FF.

On the 12th September, 2014 at 9.37am, the weather was overcast. There was no direct sunlight. Prior to 8 am the sun was out and Sunny. The roofing material was semi translucent polycarbonate roofing. With an overcast day with this sort of roofing, there should be no shadows at all. At the time of the day was this photo taken, was it sunny or overcast?

The sun direction at 9.37 should be parallel to the floor boards. William is facing directly in the direction of the sun at that time of day. The verandah is completely covered. Can anyone see what is wrong with this photo?

9471cfccc9527d7120275f5305287aed40cb408c.jpg
As far as I can tell, the house has been angled so that the verandah at the back faces north?
1728042545969.png
So WT would have been facing N/E.

1728043042666.png

So the light is hitting him on the front.

The right side of his face is in shadow. It should not be. That's not the main issue though.
William's left cheek (on the right of the photo as you look at it) is pointed towards the north (sunny side). His right cheek points south (shady side). So the shading in the photo is exactly as it should be.
What is the 'main issue'?
PS - suggest you search this entire thread for 'photo' or similar, as this has already been discussed ad nauseam.

Welcome on board.

Explain your issue please so we can. discuss it

Sunrise was 5.53am. Sun elevation at 9.37 was calculated by several here at approx 45° (18°at 7.39)..Equinox happens 23 September so direct east west rise set but the house was slightly at angle being either NW or NE (can't recall which) so will change the angle of sun on verandah roof. The house was surrounded by high trees to the east. But at 45° it should have cleared them if it had cleared the clouds.

Addendum: looking back at weather on the day at Kendall it says it was scattered clouds from rise to at least 10.30..
The sun is not directly East on the equinox anywhere but the equator. Kendall is 30. degrees south. You can determine the exact sun direction and shadows using suncalc and it gives you a direction of a shadow. I have done this and William is directly facing into the sun. The boards are parallel to the existing

I retrieved hourly weather data from this site. https://weatherspark.com/h/d/149472...New-South-Wales-Australia#Figures-Temperature.

Both this site and the port Macquarie show that it was overcast between 8am and 3pm. There is no Kendall specific site.

Because of the roofing and being overcast there should be no shadows at all and no really bright areas of sunlight.

Look at the water bottle, the shadow is in the completely wrong direction. There should be no bright light on the back wall near the plant. It's undercover at that time of day. There should be no shadow on FGM pants, it's in the direction of sunlight. Williams right side of face should not be in shadow.

The photo appears to be taken after 11 am and close to midday/1pm on a sunny day.

William's left cheek (on the right of the photo as you look at it) is pointed towards the north (sunny side). His right cheek points south (shady side). So the shading in the photo is exactly as it should be.
PS - suggest you search this entire thread for 'photo' or similar, as this has already been discussed ad nauseam.
There should be no shadow at all on Williams face. He is directly facing the sun. Because of the roofing and the fact it was overcast there should be no shadow at all. I am not sure it has been discussed but you need to look at other aspects of the photo to get the sun direction correct. Look at the water bottle, look at the pot plant for example.

Last edited:
There should be no shadow at all on Williams face. He is directly facing the sun.

Whoever took the photo is positioned to the side of the verandah, near the washing line. That is roughly the direction William is facing, towards where the sun rises in the East. Therefore the sunlight is coming from his left, hitting his left cheek. His right cheek is towards the house, in the shade. The photo was taken between sunrise and noon, so the Sun is somewhere between East and North. He is not directly looking into the sun, but he is looking slightly to the side of the sun. So there is some shading, but not a lot. If you look at some of the other photos, you will see the shadow cast by the verandah uprights, which will give an accurate positioning of the sun.

As far as I can tell, the house has been angled so that the verandah at the back faces north?
View attachment 2131926
So WT would have been facing N/E.

View attachment 2131935

So the light is hitting him on the front.
How did you upload the attachment of the house. I could not get it my images I really wanted to post explaining the issues.

I posted this as a test to see if others were interested in the photos. Did you look at the pink water bottle. It's the item that shows the sun direction clearly. Look at the shadow under grandma, wrong direction. The sun is closer to midday.

Whoever took the photo is positioned to the side of the verandah, near the washing line. That is roughly the direction William is facing, towards where the sun rises in the East. Therefore the sunlight is coming from his left, hitting his left cheek. His right cheek is towards the house, in the shade. The photo was taken between sunrise and noon, so the Sun is somewhere between East and North. He is not directly looking into the sun, but he is looking slightly to the side of the sun. So there is some shading, but not a lot. If you look at some of the other photos, you will see the shadow cast by the verandah uprights, which will give an accurate positioning of the sun.

which photo has the verandah uprights. I can't find it (Coronial photos). Do you have a copy?

BTW, the sun does not rise due east anywhere in Australia in September. You have to be above the Tropic of Capricorn for it to rise East in Summer. If you want to know the direction in Kendall this day, there are programmes that show this. Suncalc is one. The line of the floorboards is the expected sun direction. That whole verandah should be in indirect sunlight because of the roofing. If you think there is shadow on the right, it means it was not taken at 9.37.

Last edited:
9:00 a.m.15 °C1,024 mbar13.0 km/h, SWOvercast (1,036 m)
Local:09:00, Fri., Sep. 12, 2014
UTC:23:00, Thu., Sep. 11, 2014
Source:Cycle Files
Report Type:Automatic Station
Dew Pt.:12 °C
Other Cloud Layers:Partly Cloudy (610 m), Mostly Cloudy (762 m)
Raw:YTRE 112300Z AUTO 21007KT //// // SCT020 BKN025 OVC034 15/12 Q1024
9:00 a.m.15.0 °C1,024 mbar13.0 km/h, SWOvercast (1,036 m)
Local:09:00, Fri., Sep. 12, 2014
UTC:23:00, Thu., Sep. 11, 2014
Source:USAF Surface Hourly observation
Report Type:METAR Aviation routine weather report
Dew Pt.:12.0 °C
Other Cloud Layers:Partly Cloudy (610 m), Mostly Cloudy (762 m)
10:00 a.m.16 °C1,025 mbar13.0 km/h, SWOvercast (671 m)
Local:10:00, Fri., Sep. 12, 2014
UTC:00:00, Fri., Sep. 12, 2014
Source:Cycle Files
Report Type:Automatic Station
Dew Pt.:14 °C
Other Cloud Layers:Partly Cloudy (366 m)
Raw:YTRE 120000Z AUTO 23007KT //// // SCT012 OVC022 16/14 Q1025

The report shows that it was overcast with additional cloud layers. The report from Pt Macquarie is the same. There was no direct sunlight in Kendall that morning. The lighting and the shadows of that Photo of William Tyrell are completely wrong. That photo was not taken that morning.

There are other problems with the photos that prove it was not taken that day. Most people seem to have a fixed belief in the accuracy of the photos.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back