Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
My question would be, why would the FP make up the whole photo scenario from that morning? I can understand a possible time stamp changing the time he was missing, but if William wasn’t there that morning, where was he? Didn’t his sister say he was there?

I wrote to both the taskforce and the Coroner, close to four years ago. I am not sure they are interested. They have only acknowledged receipt of the information. I will get to my most important finding in the next few days. Which is when I think the photos were taken.
Make an appointment to see them in person if you are confident with your findings. You may actually hold the key to William’s disappearance. I don’t understand your hesitancy in pushing forward ASAP. Good luck but make sure you don’t have any regrets.

You think we are stupid don’t you? :p

Football Lol GIF by Bristol City FC

My question would be, why would the FP make up the whole photo scenario from that morning? I can understand a possible time stamp changing the time he was missing, but if William wasn’t there that morning, where was he? Didn’t his sister say he was there?
I am only going to talk about the images as factually as I can. The interpretation is speculative. His last verified image in my mind is this one at 6.35pm the night before at Heatherbrae McDonalds. Have a look at this one. Then look at some of the other photos, you may notice something important.
IMG_0219.jpeg

I am only going to talk about the images as factually as I can. The interpretation is speculative. His last verified image in my mind is this one at 6.35pm the night before at Heatherbrae McDonalds. Have a look at this one. Then look at some of the other photos, you may notice something important.
View attachment 2132685
Are you meaning William’s hair?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a photo of when William turned 3. He was about 3years two/three months when he went missing.

Attachments

• 91F8A28B-AA3A-4E34-A434-54FEB3C1E990.jpeg
    91F8A28B-AA3A-4E34-A434-54FEB3C1E990.jpeg
    68.7 KB · Views: 0
View attachment 2132685
Yeah FF has some serious manboobs. And FM loves wearing pink tops. Therefore....

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back