Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
I've run the software for both Port Macquarie and Kendall for 12th September 2014. In each instance it says both locations were scattered clouds from 6 am to 10.30 am. I don't see where it redirects to Armidale at all. I then ran it for Armidale and whilst it creates weather around that time it doesn't on 12 September 2014. The software tells you you may get gaps and was for Armidale

The software allows you to determine the year and month, location and then scroll down the day on hour by hour as it progresses through the day. At each hour from 6 am to 10.30 am it is a scattered clouds at both Kendall and at Port Macquarie (close proximity)..I have no understanding how you conclude the software diverts to Armidale weather? The whole premise of the software is that they map weather patterns throughout NSW allowing to identify location & date to do exactly this analysis and throw up these pattern graphs. Seems pointless if it would then revert somehow to Armidale.
It's jumping all over the place. Your site is now saying it was scattered showers.
https://www.timeanddate.com/weather/@2161654/historic?month=9&year=2014

Well, police are also sure that Chris Dawson murdered his wife Lynette, and yet they don’t know where Lynette physically is.

A murder investigation doesn’t always turn up a body. IMO
No, you don’t need a body but I think the LD case is a bit different. There’s motive for a murder for a start.
The difference with this case is that police think William fell off a balcony and searched several sites based on that theory ( and based on FM going for a drive) and they (as far as we know) haven’t found him.

Is there a point to all of this? Because if there is, I am sorry but I don't get it.
In any case, I challenge your hypothesis that all children grow physically at a constant or predictable way. You only have to visit a 3YO kindergarten to see children of all different shapes and sizes, even though they are all roughly the same age. I have witnessed children go through growth spurts. Even identical biological twins are often different sizes from each other.
The margin for error in using photographs of children and estimating their actual body size is too great. There is no reference point in any of these photos to accurately determine the actual size of Williams face or features. His hair is styled differently. The camera lens introduces perspective errors and distortion.
All I'm seeing is mumbo jumbo, not scientific evidence of anything.
Are you saying children's bodies shrink with age?

And this
Screenshot 2024-10-06 at 1.43.20 PM.png

Its a dodgy website and you can't rely on what it says.

Go to the weather station and get the real data.I gave you the link

There is a saying. Excrement in Excrement out.

I am not going to discuss this further.

No, you don’t need a body but I think the LD case is a bit different. There’s motive for a murder for a start.
Sometimes you have to dig deep to get a motive. For CD, he had a lot of skeletons in his closet. He’s now a convicted murderer and convicted paedophile, but when Lyn first went missing - CD was an upstanding community member / wasn’t he? It took a long time for the truth, including a motive, to come out.

I would say if W was murdered (and that’s a big “if,” there might be a range of motives - one of those could be the closeness between WT and JS. Or it could be a number of things.

Sometimes crimes happen on impulse, and they are not thought out beforehand.

We know the foster mother was close to “giving up or giving in,” only days before William’s disappearance- and those emails will feature in the police brief on her charges - I would dare say.

All imo.

If William was taken by an opportunistic paedophile, then like Daniel Morecombe, he too may have been murdered in awful circumstances.

But the frustrating thing is that we don’t know. He’s missing, presumed dead, but truly - we don’t even know for sure if he is dead or alive.

We don’t know that this is what police think. This is what police told the public they are investigating.

Maybe it was a strategy to give FM a plausible “out” or to allow her to plead down. Just a thought.
Of course they were probably hoping FM pleaded down but my question is, what evidence do they have? FM has not been charged.

The difference with this case is that police think William fell off a balcony and searched several sites based on that theory ( and based on FM going for a drive) and they (as far as we know) haven’t found him.
One thing that has come out since WT disappeared is the way LT was treated by them. Having heard this, it isn't to much of a stretch for me that he might have been "punished", either FM went too far or WT fell from the balcony trying to escape. Remember that FM was at her wits end with him, but it seemed LT was the "good one" but even after losing WT, they were still trying to "break her".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing that has come out since WT disappeared is the way LT was treated by them. Having heard this, it isn't to much of a stretch for me that he might have been "punished", either FM went too far or WT fell from the balcony trying to escape. Remember that FM was at her wits end with him, but it seemed LT was the "good one" but even after losing WT, they were still trying to "break her".
I’m not convinced on this. (Not down grounding how FP treated LT) I don’t think police were neither or they wouldn’t have left LT in their care whilst gathering evidence to support their theory that FM had disposed of William.

In this photo the ratio is 3.06.
Image 1.jpeg

I picked this photo as it is the one that looks most like him at McDonalds. There is a measurable difference between the photo on the verandah. Biggest ratio was 2.4 for the verandah photos. If this analysis is correct it points to him being considerably younger on the verandah photos.

I’m not convinced on this. (Not down grounding how FP treated LT) I don’t think police were neither or they wouldn’t have left LT in their care whilst gathering evidence to support their theory that FM had disposed of William.
Until they had evidence via covert surveillance, they weren't aware of LT being abused. Once they were aware, they needed to confirm that it was a pattern rather than an isolated incident, thus supporting a theory that WT had also likely been abused.

He is trying to use his analysis on shadows on the verandah to say that the photos were taken in winter not spring.

It's not what I am doing at all. The photos were just a gentle way of telling whether there was any point posting on here. If members have fixed ideas as a lot apparently do and then subsistute opinion for analysis, then there is really no point. I have shown the direction of the sun using a high quality software provider and where it should be on the verandah and we still have some arguing their opinion is more important but don't substantiate it.

You for example use a dodgy weather ap that has changed in less than 24 hours, without considering that this is not fact. You then cry out for scientific evidence. Look at the weather station data I gave you. Tell me why it's wrong! You don't even want to look at because you have pre-formed opinion that has been in place for decade.

I used a different method to work out his age which I have not shared yet.

Until they had evidence via covert surveillance, they weren't aware of LT being abused. Once they were aware, they needed to confirm that it was a pattern rather than an isolated incident, thus supporting a theory that WT had also likely been abused.
I more mean, how convinced were they (available evidence) that FM dumped/disposed of William (which is a horrific act), to leave LT in their care. The abuse of LT was only uncovered due to this surveillance. They didn’t need surveillance to prove abuse. LT had disclosed this to her school. In most cases CP would interview the child and remove them.

It's not what I am doing at all. The photos were just a gentle way of telling whether there was any point posting on here. If members have fixed ideas as a lot apparently do and then subsistute opinion for analysis, then there is really no point. I have shown the direction of the sun using a high quality software provider and where it should be on the verandah and we still have some arguing their opinion is more important but don't substantiate it.

You for example use a dodgy weather ap that has changed in less than 24 hours, without considering that this is not fact. You then cry out for scientific evidence. Look at the weather station data I gave you. Tell me why it's wrong! You don't even want to look at because you have pre-formed opinion that has been in place for decade.

I used a different method to work out his age which I have not shared yet.
I’m not convinced FM is guilty until I hear any evidence police have.
I’m happy to hear to what you have to say though as we don’t know what police have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back