Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
Wow - attitude much with your last statement! Uumm - now I’m questioning whether I do want to hear more from you.

I've never attempted to check accuracy of that site I've used.. I don't think I can. All I know is i get consistent results.. Importantly it calculates that BOTH Port Macquarie and Kendall have the same pattern that day. Scattered cloud from 6 am to 10.30 am. Is that wrong? Why?

Attitude a little too defensive without reason for my liking. Stress of having his findings questioned by the group here. Chill I say. We are all only looking for the truth..Anyone that can help us with that is always welcome.

I struggled to find her in the photos - are they her arms between the FP ?

If so, I can’t tell what she’s wearing.

Weren’t they picked up early from day care and headed off to FGM, if so I doubt she’s in her dressing gown

They got there after dark? She was 4yo.

I struggled to find her in the photos - are they her arms between the FP ?

If so, I can’t tell what she’s wearing.

Weren’t they picked up early from day care and headed off to FGM, if so I doubt she’s in her dressing gown

It's a blue belted dressing gown. Given Chumley attended the Coroner's Inquiry every day, she'd know what it was.

DG2.jpg

I don’t think Police were of that mind at that stage.

IMO the investigation was terribly run & totally botched from the outset - most probably due to ‘small town mentality’. Foster grandparents were well known & active in the community, friends with members of the local constabulary etc., so no thought was given to possible involvement by his local ‘family’ members - just an immediate pounce to put his biological parents through the 3rd degree !
I say ‘botched’ for a number of reasons :
FGM home & surrounds were not cordoned off,
It was not forensically examined,
First responders mentioned things that raised their hinky meters but they weren’t considered important
The place was trampled by multitudes,
People were free to come & go at will
There was seemingly conflicting information provided by FM
It was some days before statements were taken
…… etc.

Irrespective of whether William met his demise at the home in Kendall or was abducted from there, the initial investigation process in my opinion has failed him, and needs to be made a serious subject of the Coronial Enquiry.
Could not agree more with the above.
Except for the very last sentence.
It's not the coroner's job to enquire into police procedure or behaviour, although I expect some commentary on it.
The case needs a further review by a higher authority, such as a Royal Commission, with powers to investigate both the police and FACS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back