Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
Absolutely. Even the pattern of leaves seem identical. Good pick up!!! I missed that.

Yes I believe that is proof positive. I'm a hard sell as you know and I'm satisfied.

It's not a bonsai because that isn't the type of plants used AND the pot is much deeper.

An evergreen small shrub kept in the same pot for 18 months without growth . It's not the sort of shrub you trim leaves for either. So emphatic proof imo.
So the plant wasn't planted then.

"Detectives’ shocking question after William Tyrrell vanished as new pictures emerge", news.com.au, 08 Oct 2024

https://www.news.com.au/national/crime/detectives-shocking-question-after-william-tyrrell-vanished-as-new-pictures-emerge/news-story/57871753866b5310ca14825e294c1c8c

Includes six photos by Michelle White (from Young Hope out-of-home care) in the days after William went missing.

I think this one is useful because it shows how close the patio was to the carport:

e80d69ff8720bf41ad516007a518620f

This one gives a different view of the police / SES command centre in the lower driveway (seen from the hill below the highest part of the verandah):

3d9cf4583d4b56a51a8e45e97a79a26f
Police must have got a shock then when WA police found Cleo and arrested the sicko who did unzip the family tent and carried her away.

Haha ok I wasn’t being fanatical. I thought it was a different pot/colour. Must be the lighting.
It is a different pot and colour to the pot in the 'roar' photo, which was sort of pink, but it is the exact same pot and plant on the same table in both the photos I posted, which were taken by different people only 6 days apart.

Last edited:
"Detectives’ shocking question after William Tyrrell vanished as new pictures emerge", news.com.au, 08 Oct 2024

https://www.news.com.au/national/crime/detectives-shocking-question-after-william-tyrrell-vanished-as-new-pictures-emerge/news-story/57871753866b5310ca14825e294c1c8c

Includes six photos by Michelle White (from Young Hope out-of-home care) in the days after William went missing.

I think this one is useful because it shows how close the patio was to the carport:

e80d69ff8720bf41ad516007a518620f

This one gives a different view of the police / SES command centre in the lower driveway (seen from the hill below the highest part of the verandah):

3d9cf4583d4b56a51a8e45e97a79a26f
Interesting that Michelle White took these photos clearly showing all the furniture on the high balcony, which would have been very easy for William to climb up on, and fall off the balcony, but at no point did this 'expert' on young children in foster care express any concerns bout the dangerous balcony? Didn't even maybe suggest to FM or FGM that they keep the balcony locked, or keep a close eye on William in case he played on the balcony? The place was a veritable deathtrap for an active unsupervised 3YO boy. Where was her duty of care?

Ok so why would FGM repot a plant within 6 days of William disappearing? I’d think there’d just be so much going on. Maybe keeping busy? not sure.
You aren't getting it. There were (at least) two pots on the verandah. The pink one on a black table you can see in the Roar photo. The white one on the white table can be seen in the other photo FM took , and also is visible during the FGM walkthrough. It's the same pot and plant. No re-potting.

You aren't getting it. There were (at least) two pots on the verandah. The pink one on a black table you can see in the Roar photo. The white one on the white table can be seen in the other photo FM took , and also is visible during the FGM walkthrough. It's the same pot and plant. No re-potting.
Ok I thought you were now saying the pot is a different colour. I accept it’s the lighting. Plant is exactly the same too.

Interesting that Michelle White took these photos clearly showing all the furniture on the high balcony, which would have been very easy for William to climb up on, and fall off the balcony, but at no point did this 'expert' on young children in foster care express any concerns bout the dangerous balcony? Didn't even maybe suggest to FM or FGM that they keep the balcony locked, or keep a close eye on William in case he played on the balcony? The place was a veritable deathtrap for an active unsupervised 3YO boy. Where was her duty of care?
This is the thing, FM said in the 60mins interview that she wouldn’t expect someone to take a child from that area. What about the huge verandah? The FGM said she knew William went around the corner. Accidents can happen but whether there’s been an accident or abduction there was a lack of care (particularly for a three year old.)
Also agree, Had Young Hope seen the FGM’s house, completed a risk assessment, before they approved the visits? (MW taking photos after William went missing.)

Last edited:
What I noticed about the Bonsai was three issues.

1) It has been pruned between photos. People prune Bonsai, not unusual. But you can tell its been pruned by the bushiness as well as the lower part of the canopy
2) The FGM chair has been moved to the right in the photo.
3) Despite what has been said on this thread, the biggest issue is that it is placed on a a smaller square table instead of a larger rectangle table. You can tell the size by looking at the floor boards. It's the same style of table, just a different one.
4) There decor has been changed as Underarrest has noted.

I don't see this as overwhelming evidence at all. Bonsai don't grow very fast. This is not a slam dunk.

Image.jpeg

What I noticed about the Bonsai was three issues.

1) It has been pruned between photos. People prune Bonsai, not unusual. But you can tell its been pruned by the bushiness as well as the lower part of the canopy
2) The FGM chair has been moved to the right in the photo.
3) Despite what has been said on this thread, the biggest issue is that it is placed on a a smaller square table instead of a larger rectangle table. You can tell the size by looking at the floor boards. It's the same style of table, just a different one.
4) There decor has been changed as Underarrest has noted.

I don't see this as overwhelming evidence at all. Bonsai don't grow very fast. This is not a slam dunk.
I don't see anything that is definitively Bansai. Can't see anything that has visibly been pruned.
The pot and table are exactly the same (IMO) in the FM photo and the FGM walkthrough shots I posted.
Maybe a chair got moved, chairs move when people sit in them and get up.
The decor has not changed significantly, but clearly some things got moved around as you'd expect over the course of 6 days. FGM hat has moved, drawing stuff tidied up, water bottles gone, etc.
Having said all that, the white pot on the white table appears to have exactly the same plant in both photos. I would have guessed it's a philodendron or similar but I'm not a gardening expert. I can only say it looks like exactly the same plant and same pot. So this would just about be a 'slam dunk' if you like, that the two photos were taken within a few days of each other. It would be highly unlikely to have such a similar pot and plant on that verandah 12 to 18 months later as you have suggested several times in this forum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Predicting that her career is about to go down the toilet after that interview aired.

Her bulk approval of visits to 48 Benaroon Drive should see her charged as well, if William did indeed fall from that balcony, and I think he may have.

Still can’t get that picture out of my mind of MW being visited at home by the cops in her jammies. I hope that really inconvenienced her.

IMO

I don't see anything that is definitively Bansai. Can't see anything that has visibly been pruned.
The pot and table are exactly the same (IMO) in the FM photo and the FGM walkthrough shots I posted.
Maybe a chair got moved, chairs move when people sit in them and get up.
The decor has not changed significantly, but clearly some things got moved around as you'd expect over the course of 6 days. FGM hat has moved, drawing stuff tidied up, water bottles gone, etc.
Having said all that, the white pot on the white table appears to have exactly the same plant in both photos. I would have guessed it's a philodendron or similar but I'm not a gardening expert. I can only say it looks like exactly the same plant and same pot. So this would just about be a 'slam dunk' if you like, that the two photos were taken within a few days of each other. It would be highly unlikely to have such a similar pot and plant on that verandah 12 to 18 months later as you have suggested several times in this forum.

A partner I had 20 years ago made her own bonsai. Great hobby. There is a specific process to it including the types of plants used but especially the depth of the pot. They are exceedingly shallow, almost always ceramic, require root pruning at internals and often have moss placed at the base to simulate grass

The pot plant on the table next to FG!M chair is most definately NOT a bonsai plant. Certain. It is therefore a slam dunk

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back