Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:

I’m just going to leave this here.

Part of the media onslaught released by News in the last 24 hours.

Box refers to and seems to dismiss FP actions against LT as an example of ‘ bad parenting’.
Get real and be honest…it was child abuse.
Stop minimising and downplaying to protect the FP.
Think of LT and the damage they have done to her.

Ok so why would FGM repot a plant within 6 days of William disappearing? I’d think there’d just be so much going on. Maybe keeping busy? not sure.
It’s a different plant, on a different table, against a different wall.

This particular smaller plant is on the table beside where FGM was sitting reading paper in the photos of the on the deck.

The other plant was a taller plant on a table against the wall behind L.

Interesting that Michelle White took these photos clearly showing all the furniture on the high balcony, which would have been very easy for William to climb up on, and fall off the balcony, but at no point did this 'expert' on young children in foster care express any concerns bout the dangerous balcony? Didn't even maybe suggest to FM or FGM that they keep the balcony locked, or keep a close eye on William in case he played on the balcony? The place was a veritable deathtrap for an active unsupervised 3YO boy. Where was her duty of care?
I’m wondering if this was Michelle White’s first visit to the property. And if so, William was already missing so no point in issuing warnings at that stage.

But I do think think it interesting she took all these photos. Possibly felt she needs to ensure she had some ‘defence’ since she was, in her words, responsible for him.

I’m wondering if this was Michelle White’s first visit to the property. And if so, William was already missing so no point in issuing warnings at that stage.

But I do think think it interesting she took all these photos. Possibly felt she needs to ensure she had some ‘defence’ since she was, in her words, responsible for him.
It could be called trying to ‘cover your ass’

Box refers to and seems to dismiss FP actions against LT as an example of ‘ bad parenting’.
Get real and be honest…it was child abuse.
Stop minimising and downplaying to protect the FP.
Think of LT and the damage they have done to her.
When kicking children becomes bad parenting, you know what you are about to hear on this podcast is PR product.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back