Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
The 12 to 18 months earlier doesn’t make sense to me either.

IF the photos were taken earlier than September, then it makes more sense to me that they were taken in July or August to give grandma her new camera. Maybe just a day trip that time.
This is one way of doing it. (I tried this btw. it works)

Photo on grandma's computer.
Create a copy for export with EXIF removed. The apps allow you this to do this btw in order to protect privacy.
Upload copy to new device. Let's pretend about 7.30 am. If you do this with an iPhone at the time (I tested this with my daughters.) It creates a new EXIF for the image with a new date/time stamp on Camera roll.
You then upload it to the original and you are asked if you want to replace it with the new image. You say yes.

You then have an image with new EXIF. Unsure whether doing this to a new camera would have the same effect. I would have to check the camera.

There was a move in 2016 to change the format due to people faking evidence in the USA. I am unsure whether changes were made or not. A recent article I read confirmed it is still easy to fake EXIF. They also state, you can't tell forensically that it has been altered.

This next bit is a theory. The FF is confirmed to have a second phone, it was missing, we also know the issues with the FM and potential phone.. I speculated whether it could have been used in this process. You see without being able to fake EXIF the whole issue of the photo not being taken that day falls away. In reality the photos could have been taken at anytime.

I am not sure when the police were given the photos and how they received them. Unsure whether they were photoshopped or not. Not sure whether a filter was added. These all create a degree of doubt in the reliability.

We don't know she made that journey at all. We only have her word, and it is inconsistent with other things she has said. My question is why did she take the drive, or if she didn't, why SAY she took the drive.

That "the photo was not taken that day" is not a theory in and of itself. If you are going to go down that line, you will have to come up with exactly WHEN was the photo (actually 5 photos) taken? By whom? with what device? why? How did the photos get onto the new camera? And connect all this with what actually happened to William. You are suggesting a massive conspiracy and attempt to pervert the course of justice, the likes of which are previously unheard of in this country. So you need some direct evidence to support it. I am not saying it is not true - it may well still be as you suggest, but there is NO physical evidence at the moment in the public domain which supports this particular theory. None, whatsoever. Only circumstantial, theoreticals, hypotheticals. Just give us one indisputable FACT please.
I noticed earlier that you talked about "perverting the course of justice'. That is what they want to charge the FM with primarily. I guess that's all they can prove.

I noticed earlier that you talked about "perverting the course of justice'. That is what they want to charge the FM with primarily. I guess that's all they can prove.
I believe that relates to her physical movements at the time of William's disappearance. Nothing to do with photos.

This is one way of doing it. (I tried this btw. it works)

Photo on grandma's computer.
Create a copy for export with EXIF removed. The apps allow you this to do this btw in order to protect privacy.
Upload copy to new device. Let's pretend about 7.30 am. If you do this with an iPhone at the time (I tested this with my daughters.) It creates a new EXIF for the image with a new date/time stamp on Camera roll.
You then upload it to the original and you are asked if you want to replace it with the new image. You say yes.

You then have an image with new EXIF. Unsure whether doing this to a new camera would have the same effect. I would have to check the camera.

There was a move in 2016 to change the format due to people faking evidence in the USA. I am unsure whether changes were made or not. A recent article I read confirmed it is still easy to fake EXIF. They also state, you can't tell forensically that it has been altered.

This next bit is a theory. The FF is confirmed to have a second phone, it was missing, we also know the issues with the FM and potential phone.. I speculated whether it could have been used in this process. You see without being able to fake EXIF the whole issue of the photo not being taken that day falls away. In reality the photos could have been taken at anytime.

I am not sure when the police were given the photos and how they received them. Unsure whether they were photoshopped or not. Not sure whether a filter was added. These all create a degree of doubt in the reliability.

Yes she did divulge she made the trip AND made a further comment that " he couldn't possibly have come this far" to then hide the reason for the trip and tie it to ' looking for a missing William.' Very astute if true hiding a lie in plain sight.

Yes she did divulge she made the trip AND made a further comment that " he couldn't possibly have come this far" to then hide the reason for the trip and tie it to ' looking for a missing William.' Very astute if true hiding a lie in plain sight.
The problem is proving it. I doubt they can hit her with 'pervert the course of justice charge' without some proof that she was lying. The only part of the case that proves she was lying would be if the Police knew that they were 'fake photos'.

We can honestly disagree about the children were heard playing. I am not convinced this is proof he was there, as witness testimony taken weeks if not months later is just unreliable. Peoples memories are fluid, they are not fixed and can be influenced by the perceived events. Remember he was also seen waving out the back of the car in his Spiderman suit.

The FD was questioned by LE and said something to the effect 'he went off the verandah to go look for FF.' That then starts to corroborate that the neighbours did hear them and he was there at least for some time. I can't imagine her lying for FM........then giving video that she will grow up and become a policeman to find her brother. Unlikely imo even accepting she was so young

Last edited:
The FD was questioned by LE and said something to the effect 'he went off the vera dag to go look for FF.' That then starts to corroborate that the neighbours did hear them and he was there at least for some time. I can't imagine her lying for FM........then giving video that she will grow up and become a policeman to find her brother. Unlikely imo even accepting she was so young
That's before she was removed from the abusive house. She may be telling a different story now. We are going to have to wait and see what happens in November December.

The problem is proving it. I doubt they can hit her with 'pervert the course of justice charge' without some proof that she was lying. The only part of the case that proves she was lying would be if the Police knew that they were 'fake photos'.

No, I suspect that the perverting the course of justice relates to their belief she lied about hiding his body. So evidence gathered at cnr of Cobb & co and BC Rd if she did. I doubt they know photos were edited if they were. Evidence of that lie would be very solid consciousness of guilt evidence to enable charges.

When FGM did her walk through she showed the two bedrooms. Only one had a hot pink blanket in it. A piece of fabric (photo provided on this thread ) was found at Cnr Cobb & co & BC Rd which to my eye is a colour match to that blanket. I speculate their were twin blankets. Unfortunately they only have that video and NOT the blanket itself which is likely long gone. They may also have Cadaver dog indication at that site which would be inadmissible but enough to attract their interest as to lies about the body and FM involvement and contemplate charges.

If the neighbours were mistaken then the Incriminating nature of 7 am to 8 am makes you believe WTs demise happened then and was allegedly covered up by the abduction scam. They would have to have spent 1 hr on verandah between say 6.45 and 7.45 to allow FD to have no knowledge. FF then took WT away at 8 to drive to Middle Bros Bros Nat park then onto to his online meeting (round trip is 50 minutes ) only being captured at 8.45 by CCTV.. FM could have played with FD to keep her occupied before and after 9. Heard a CHILD not CHILDREN.

Freudian slip.....FGM says "bouncing out of his skull". That isn't a phrase anyone uses and is imo a Freudian slip glimpse of what possibly happened.

<snipped>

Does anyone have the coroner statements from neighbours about what they heard? This is becoming the critical fact.
Angry Red Bull, by "coroner statements" do you mean the evidence from neighbours at the inquest? If so, I think very little was reported about what any of them said, other than Paul S who was on the stand for a few days. As far as I've seen the only neighbours called to appear were:

---
Tue 26 March 2019, Lidcombe:
Anne Maree S (31 Benaroon)
Lydene H (9 Benaroon)
Peter C (51 Benaroon)
Sharelle C (51 Benaroon)

Wed 27 March 2019, Lidcombe:
James O (16 Ellendale)

Tue 20, Thu 22 and Fri 23 August 2019, Taree:
Paul S (43 Benaroon)

---

If anyone knows more about the neighbours' testimonies or other statements, please post it.

Judy W (30 Benaroon: FGM's next-door neighbour to the east, not over the road) didn't give evidence at the inquest, or if she did it wasn't in public court or reported. Her words about having heard small children that morning were in a news report by Lia Harris in September 2015 - linked in the post you previously quoted (post 1,201)

Judy can also be heard in a podcast that was originally attached to that news report (at YouTube). Other Benaroon neighbours also in the podcast: Marion D (21 Benaroon) and Lydene H (9 Benaroon).

The basic message of the report and podcast was that William was abducted, and by someone only ten metres from Judy's fence (which is just across the road from the two parked cars which only FM could see), and at 10:35 am. That's what the public was being told in 2015.

Angry Red Bull, by "coroner statements" do you mean the evidence from neighbours at the inquest? If so, I think very little was reported about what any of them said, other than Paul S who was on the stand for a few days. As far as I've seen the only neighbours called to appear were:

---
Tue 26 March 2019, Lidcombe:
Anne Maree S (31 Benaroon)
Lydene H (9 Benaroon)
Peter C (51 Benaroon)
Sharelle C (51 Benaroon)

Wed 27 March 2019, Lidcombe:
James O (16 Ellendale)

Tue 20, Thu 22 and Fri 23 August 2019, Taree:
Paul S (43 Benaroon)

---

If anyone knows more about the neighbours' testimonies or other statements, please post it.

Judy W (30 Benaroon: FGM's next-door neighbour to the east, not over the road) didn't give evidence at the inquest, or if she did it wasn't in public court or reported. Her words about having heard small children that morning were in a news report by Lia Harris in September 2015 - linked in the post you previously quoted (post 1,201)

Judy can also be heard in a podcast that was originally attached to that news report (at YouTube). Other Benaroon neighbours also in the podcast: Marion D (21 Benaroon) and Lydene H (9 Benaroon).

The basic message of the report and podcast was that William was abducted, and by someone only ten metres from Judy's fence (which is just across the road from the two parked cars which only FM could see), and at 10:35 am. That's what the public was being told in 2015.

Superstar thank you

The problem with PS, is he talks to ghosts. JW lives 80 metres away from where the children were allegedly playing. Factor the time lag in witness statements. Nobody physically saw WT or ST. This is a real problem IMHO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem with PS, is he talks to ghosts. JW lives 80 metres away from where the children were allegedly playing. Factor the time lag in witness statements. Nobody physically saw WT or ST. This is a real problem IMHO.

Just because he is heartbroken lonely and talks to his dead ex doesn't diminish his capacity to be a witness about what he saw or heard imo. So too with Chapman who some think was diminished. Yet despite being diminished he could accurately describe the woman, talk about the way the cars cut the corner and identify exactly where one car hit the gravel after fishtailing and talk about how the child was standing back seat with hands on window. These don't have the hallmark of fabricated memories. How relevant they are and how they fit the story is yet to be determined.......but when we choose to ignore a jigsaw piece is when you can lose the whole story sometimes. My opinion.

Just because he is heartbroken lonely and talks to his dead ex doesn't diminish his capacity to be a witness about what he saw or heard imo. So too with Chapman who some think was diminished. Yet despite being diminished he could accurately describe the woman, talk about the way the cars cut the corner and identify exactly where one car hit the gravel after fishtailing and talk about how the child was standing back seat with hands on window. These don't have the hallmark of fabricated memories. How relevant they are and how they fit the story is yet to be determined.......but when we choose to ignore a jigsaw piece is when you can lose the whole story sometimes. My opinion.
Well, I have to disagree. One of my elderly relatives told and retold a long, detailed story about something that happened 50 years previously. One of the people named denied it ever happened and unfortunately, due to the detail, it was able to be refuted by his wife and son as well.

I heard someone once comment, "my grandfather clearly remembered, and retold in detail, incidents that happened 20 years before he was born".

5th
Well, I have to disagree. One of my elderly relatives told and retold a long, detailed story about something that happened 50 years previously. One of the people named denied it ever happened and unfortunately, due to the detail, it was able to be refuted by his wife and son as well.

I heard someone once comment, "my grandfather clearly remembered, and retold in detail, incidents that happened 20 years before he was born".

I guess it depends on what stage you perceive the impairment is at. You can gauge that by listening to them which I've done for both.

This is the flower garden taken on the verandah with WT. Allegedly it was taken the day he disappeared.
IMG_0220.jpeg

Note the size of the flowers and different colours and the green vegetation.

This image was taken the very next day by Michelle White (an independent witness) as part of her inspection of the property.

IMG_0225.jpeg

Some people on here think this is identical. They are allowed there opinion. I think this photo is incompatible with the photo the previous day. Therefore the photo of William Tyrell was not taken the previous day.

This is the flower garden taken on the verandah with WT. Allegedly it was taken the day he disappeared.
View attachment 2136106

Note the size of the flowers and different colours and the green vegetation.

This image was taken the very next day by Michelle White (an independent witness) as part of her inspection of the property.

View attachment 2136109

Some people on here think this is identical. They are allowed there opinion. I think this photo is incompatible with the photo the previous day. Therefore the photo of William Tyrell was not taken the previous day.
I think they might be different too.

Attachments

• 64E30F0B-852F-450F-AF0C-18D861FFD6FF.jpeg
    64E30F0B-852F-450F-AF0C-18D861FFD6FF.jpeg
    146.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 275A477F-4DFC-4A7F-A8AC-FCBC1CD9DB37.jpeg
    275A477F-4DFC-4A7F-A8AC-FCBC1CD9DB37.jpeg
    160.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back