Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
We can honestly disagree about the children were heard playing. I am not convinced this is proof he was there, as witness testimony taken weeks if not months later is just unreliable. Peoples memories are fluid, they are not fixed and can be influenced by the perceived events. Remember he was also seen waving out the back of the car in his Spiderman suit.

Yet we can definitively say that he was at McDonalds, at the time they said they were there. That all adds up.

Didn’t police admit they don’t know what happened to William in the DV court?
Not in DV court. At the foster father’s lying trial.

And I think imo that is when things started unravelling for the current SFR team. Because Lonergan got up in court and said under oath that he didn’t know where William was.

This was circa Nov 2023.

Last edited:
Not in DV court. At the foster father’s lying trial.

And I think imo that is when things started unravelling for the current SFR team. Because Lonergan got up in court and said under oath that he didn’t know where William was.

This was circa Nov 2023, and I remember it well as I saw Lonergan and some colleagues walk up those stairs outside Downing Centre at about 1pm ready to give evidence.

It was a funny day as most of those sessions occurred as a closed court, and all public and media were locked out for the majority of that hearing.

I remember the foster mother had some type of wrist brace on that day, and I remember wondering what had happened to her.

Clare was there of course and journalists were lined up like sardines down the hallway waiting to be let into a court room that was mostly closed.

And of course we know the FF was found not guilty of lying to that Crime Comish that day. So now the SFR couldn’t even call him a liar, not in a legal sense. It was a big blow to their case. IMO
It was a big blow and this is why I have hope that William is alive, not because I’m naive but because I haven’t seen anything to say he isn’t. I have my own theory but need to be careful because if I’m wrong I’m obviously blaming someone for his disappearance who might be totally innocent.
Keeping an open mind though. Others know more about criminal investigations than I do.

I can see why you would think this and it’s your opinion.
Natasha Ryan was presumed dead and yet hiding at her boyfriends.
I’m not saying I know, I just have hope.
If he’s alive he’s not had medical treatment for 10 years, so I just would be a bit apprehensive about what kind of life he would have had. It’s hard to see a hospital or a Dr without a Medicare card in Australia and everyone knew what his face looked like so he would have been recognised at a hospital or a medical facility. Imo

Natasha is a bit different. She was in her teens when she went missing. She at least presumably had all of her developmental check-ups and care as a child before she went into hiding.

And also, things didn’t work out great for her, in the end.

If he’s alive he’s not had medical treatment for 10 years, so I just would be a bit apprehensive about what kind of life he would have had. It’s hard to see a hospital or a Dr without a Medicare card in Australia and everyone knew what his face looked like so he would have been recognised at a hospital or a medical facility. Imo

Natasha is a bit different. She was in her teens when she went missing. She at least presumably had all of her developmental check-ups and care as a child before she went into hiding.

And also, things didn’t work out great for her, in the end.
Yes agree it wouldn’t be easy to keep William hidden and maybe not the best life.
Many people don’t have their children vaccinated and perhaps he’s been healthy or whoever has him seeks medical attention such as meds for him.
Another example is the twins who were kidnapped by their Mum from Townsville and was in hiding for 4 years. The Mum was only caught because someone identified her (as she started a job in town,) not the children. It wasn’t the best life for them.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes agree it wouldn’t be easy to keep William hidden and maybe not the best life.
Many people don’t have their children vaccinated and perhaps he’s been healthy or whoever has him seeks medical attention such as meds for him.
Another example is the twins who were kidnapped by their Mum from Townsville and was in hiding for 4 years. The Mum was only caught because someone identified her (as she started a job in town,) not the children. It wasn’t the best life for them.
Just for reference the twins were Isabella, Bronte Watter.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back