Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
"Top William Tyrrell cop left 19 unsolved cases to ‘gather dust’", news.com.au, 10 Oct 2024

https://www.news.com.au/national/cr...t/news-story/17c06dfd1fb56ffff3a663ef1f5b7142
The above-mentioned today William Tyrrell case related article published in the news today, quotes one of the LGBTQ+ NSW Hate Crime Inquiry's NSW Police witnesses - Inspector David Laidlaw, who is currently still overseeing the investigation into William Tyrrell's disappearance.

It will be interesting to see what the current Police Commissioner or one of her deputies has to say to the media about this as a result of this being pointed out again today by the Murdoch media.

'Top William Tyrrell cop left 19 unsolved cases to ‘gather dust’'

'An inquiry laid bare the challenges that have undermined NSW’s unsolved homicide team for years.'
'October 10, 2024 - 10:04AM
The detective leading the William Tyrrell investigation left 19 cold cases to gather dust on his desk for a year while investigating the boy’s disappearance, including sitting in court day after day for minor charges laid against the three-year-old’s foster parents.
The detectives, including Mr Laidlaw, have spent around a dozen days in court for these hearings throughout the past three years.
Nineteen unsolved cases had been initially reviewed by other detectives in the team but had since spent more than a year sitting on Mr Laidlaw’s desk, he told the inquiry.

“These are all people’s lives and people’s family’s lives,” said the inquiry head, John Sackar KC, asking “When do you expect to get to them?”

“I don’t know,” Mr Laidlaw replied, saying he was busy with other work, including the investigation into William’s disappearance.

Asked if he had told the NSW police commissioner the team needed more resources “instead of sitting quietly, leaving files collecting dust on the desk?” Mr Laidlaw said “No, I haven’t.”

The senior lawyer assisting the inquiry subsequently described this as a “substantial failure”.

The inquiry’s final report said “it is difficult to see how (resource issues) could provide a justification for Detective Chief Inspector Laidlaw to fail to perform his own function in relation to the … documents”.
...'

The full transcripts of the 2 most relevant inquiry sessions related to this are linked below.

Transcript: 6 July 2023 [PDF, 1.4 MB]
Transcript: 7 July 2023 [PDF, 1.1 MB]

Vids related to the above transcripts are from Hearing#13 available at

You think the photos are 12- 18 mths old and go to elaborate lengths to try and support that.
Not quite sure that this is the posters belief, or anything more than one of many of their theories at this point.

Maybe it was one of their many theories to start with, and is now their only theory now, based on their attempting to prove/disprove the theory (or tunnel vision).

Not quite sure that this is the posters belief, or anything more than one of many of their theories at this point.

Maybe it was one of their many theories to start with, and is now their only theory now, based on their attempting to prove/disprove the theory (or tunnel vision).

Perhaps I've misconstrued but it ALL seems to revolve around change timestamps and edits for the fact they were 12-18 mth old photos. Everything else is trying to support that. I don't buy into that , no disrespect intended, but I do accept it possible edits occurred. In fact likely.

The inquiry’s final report said “it is difficult to see how (resource issues) could provide a justification for Detective Chief Inspector Laidlaw to fail to perform his own function in relation to the … documents”.
Volume 3 (800 pages) part of the final report

'Chapter 8: Investigative Practices Hearing

8.402. Detective Chief Inspector Laidlaw disclosed in the course of his oral evidence that there are presently 19 triage documents which have been waiting for his review for the last 12 months.

He gave evidence that he had not reviewed these triages because there were matters (other than any assistance provided in relation to the Inquiry) that had taken the majority of his time.

At one point, Detective Chief Inspector Laidlaw suggested that he had not prioritised looking at these matters because there are not presently people available who are of sufficient quality to conduct the reviews – “we need the right investigators to look at these reviews”.

It is difficult to see how this could provide a justification for Detective Chief Inspector Laidlaw to fail to perform his own function in relation to the triage documents.

8.403. Detective Chief Inspector Laidlaw gave evidence that his superiors were not aware, until he gave evidence before the Inquiry, that these 19 triage documents were awaiting his review, and that he had not sought additional resources to undertake this task.

However, he said he was aware that at some point prior to December 2019 a request was made for more personnel. He said, “because nothing eventuated, I didn’t follow it up.”

8.404. In relation to this matter, the NSWPF in its written submissions directed attention to Detective Chief Inspector Laidlaw’s earlier evidence that there was a problem with a lack of officers available to conduct reviews.
I accept that this goes someway to explain the prioritisation of other matters.

However, as the NSWPF accepts, this does not provide a justification for triages not being progressed in a timely manner.'

There is a photo of WT in the daily mail on his third birthday at FGM house. Have a look. 2/12 months earlier. Only partly explains the flower discrepancy. I think the flower bed is completely different. May not have been taken that season.
Got a link to the DM photo? Is it definitely taken at FGM property? If so, then FM lied about how long it had been since they visited. She said they hadn't been since Opa died, which I believe was February. William's birthday was certainly after this.
Speculation:

Play happened earlier. Photos taken. WT heard FF start car and wanted to go with him. Took off off verandah along front pathway and was hit by FF car at 8.20 say where it meets driveway. Concentrated dog scent at this point. Head knock. Gets up and is ok. But is bleeding in his head. FF leaves. FGM Freudian slip later about "bouncing out of his skull "

Progressively declines and by 9.20 is taken inside by FM ( who doesn't report it for fear of losing care) thinking he would recover, wrapping him in hot pink blanket in bed. Missing second blanket if one exists

Checks and realises he died, panics and uses FGM car to take him to cnr C & co & BC Rd hiding him there with blanket because she realises it should have been reported (negligence). No cadaver scent being less than 90 minutes. About 10.20 now. Abduction scam

The only issue is why WT wasn't found in initial searches there and IF they moved him to more secure site

Addendum :

It explains FGM obsession that FF and his car weren't there before 8 because they were how he died.

It explains that neighbours heard them play because they did

It explains FD comment about going after FF off balcony because he did and she remembers that

It explains why there was a concentration of dog scent in the driveway

It explains FM hesitation in call as to time he went missing....." Well we've been looking for 15 minutes" . She didn't give a time because she knew he was dead. Deception

It explains lack of cadaver scent less that 90 minutes post death

Make up a fake illogical reason for the 1.3 klm trip. To find a missing WT.
All plausible EXCEPT for the photos, which IMO could not have been taken as early as 7:30 that morning. The lighting is all consistent with a time of around 9:30am.

Got a link to the DM photo? Is it definitely taken at FGM property? If so, then FM lied about how long it had been since they visited. She said they hadn't been since Opa died, which I believe was February. William's birthday was certainly after this.

All plausible EXCEPT for the photos, which IMO could not have been taken as early as 7:30 that morning. The lighting is all consistent with a time of around 9:30am.

Which comes back to how gloomy it was that morning. Checked one article. Says overcast. Checked new posters post and says between 6 and 10 two layers of cloud which varied between mostly cloudy to partly cloudy clearing after 10. My checking at Kendall and PM (which the new poster says was a rubbish site) says scattered clouds between 6.30 and 10.30.

The primary question is whether the sun elevation was above the clouds early that morning. I think stormbird or another has done that in a predecessor post. I'll check. My recollection was 17° elevation.

I don't object to contrary posts at all. No reason to. I don't have ownership of what's right or wrong. Science does which may or may not favour you. My view is it doesn't because there are too many assumptions and uncertainties in what you've posted some of which I've pointed out and some of which others have.

My personal observations is that you are way too defensive around your strategy more than once now with different posters.

I don't think a whole lot hinges on flowers or teeth or age milestones.

We arent even sure when Michele white took her photos . I do think it possible even likely photos times were edited but I don't think that's because they were 12 mths old.

You fervently want others to believe you to point of being too emotionally invested in that. You think the photos are 12- 18 mths old and go to elaborate lengths to try and support that. The upshot is it may change proof of life by 30 minutes IF you were correct. So the level of intensity is misplaced. I really don't care why they were if they were just that they were because that has relevance to the crime

Why not just work from that premise...a 30 minute change to POL by photo edits to time. Much easier.

You go to extraordinary lengths to prove something that could simply instead be stated that you believe photo edits occurred. Why they occurred is almost irrelevant but to you seemingly that has become the most important part. Meh.

I always show respect.
Provide the photos as you have stated or you should be ignored as troll.

<snipped>

It will be interesting to see what the current Police Commissioner or one of her deputies has to say to the media about this as a result of this being pointed out again today by the Murdoch media. <snipped>

I'm starting to worry a bit that the Witness podcast might be just more media criticism of the Police Commissioner. Several reporters or media outlets seem to be going after her with everything they can find, IMO, which I don't understand. I like her. I hope she can rise above and trample over them. The police investigation of William's disappearance should be examined and I'm glad a podcast has appeared to cover the resumption of the inquest, but I hope it has a true aim of trying to help instead of hinder.
MOO

Provide the photos as you have stated or you should be ignored as troll.

Of what?

I've already determined that edits are possible even likely. That is my only point of interest. You want to go down a rabbit hole.....I don't

I've looked at and concur with Lady O about the location and shape of back verandah and placement of planter stand. I'm not your personal errand boy and care not what you think motivates my post. I don't troll. Yes Bfew I can be a little obstinate..sorry

There are many photos of a vacant verandah one of which was FF walkthrough at the start. There is even one by a neighbour it seems looking directly into that verandah from North and shows the stand and that pot on steps. The stand was on that edge of one side of what I see as triangle. There are even numerous photos later where police did their on site forensics and you can see shape and the edge on which it was placed ( though no longer there).

At this point yes please ignore me

Prove it was taken at 9.30.Take some time It can't be taken at 7.30, I agree. I have provided the sun direction in previous posts. It is accurate see below 7.30 was probably the time it was uploaded. Check it if you must using Suncalc etc.

I provide the photos for your convenience Image 2.jpeg

Image 1.jpeg

IMG_0222.jpeg

By the way you got the direction of the sun on Williams face correct. The problem of your analysis previously was the actual direction of the sun (expected) at that time. You have to explain the pink water bottle shadow. ie reflected light, but there is no bright object in the yard. I have looked. I find this image difficult for one very important reason and it is how I know it is a fake.

Last edited:
Just going back in the thread and reading the contents of BFew’s post 1603, it sounds like William could have severe asthma attacks at times.
When I was a kid I had asthma which was normally mild but had to be hospitalised a couple of times for severe asthma attacks.
Could William have had a severe asthma attack and FP’s didn’t have medication or even purchased medication for him?

Prove it was taken at 9.30.Take some time It can't be taken at 7.30, I agree. I have provided the sun direction in previous posts. It is accurate see below 7.30 was probably the time it was uploaded. Check it if you must using Suncalc etc.

I provide the photos for your convenienceView attachment 2137005

View attachment 2137007

View attachment 2137009

By the way you got the direction of the sun on Williams face correct. The problem of your analysis previously was the actual direction of the sun (expected) at that time. You have to explain the pink water bottle shadow. ie reflected light, but there is no bright object in the yard. I have looked. I find this image difficult for one very important reason and it is how I know it is a fake.
TrueCrimePath,
I see you’re asking a poster to prove the photo was taken at a certain time as you’ve asked myself if I have receipts.
I believe posters can only give their own evaluation/interpretation, which is what you’re also doing. The thread is a discussion, not about anyone necessarily providing proof. It’s interpretation not fact.

TrueCrimePath,
I see you’re asking a poster to prove the photo was taken at a certain time as you’ve asked myself if I have receipts.
I believe posters can only give their own evaluation/interpretation, which is what you’re also doing. The thread is a discussion, not about anyone necessarily providing proof. It’s interpretation not fact.

All digital photos have EXIF data that takes a hacking genius to modify. And if it were modified my understanding is that would be evident.

I'm sure the police have the original digital photo and the exact time / date it was taken. If it were taken on a digital camera there won't be location data. If it were taken on a phone there will be location data.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I provide the photos for your convenienceView attachment 2137005

View attachment 2137007

View attachment 2137009

Thanks but not the photo I asked for. You claim there is a photo of William on his 3rd birthday at FGMs. Please post it or a link, with evidence that William was at FGMs on his birthday, or was this incorrect?

TrueCrimePath,

It's about getting a higher standard. They make a claim which cannot be verified. The question about receipts is not criticism of you, it's just that everything we are told comes from the FM who may be lying. We therefore have to consider that everything we have been told by her maybe another lie. You can't accept anything on face value. Where is the proof it was the item that was purchased in Bali. Could it have been purchased a different time?

All digital photos have EXIF data that takes a hacking genius to modify. And if it were modified my understanding is that would be evident.

I'm sure the police have the original digital photo and the exact time / date it was taken. If it were taken on a digital camera there won't be location data. If it were taken on a phone there will be location data.
Not true.
https://www.howtogeek.com/203592/what-is-exif-data-and-how-to-remove-it/

There are other methods which I explained earlier in the thread.

That's not what I read. I read that the fields can be edited quite easily and further that it's difficult to detect edits when all in .possession of the editor. I even saw a demonstration video

I'm no expert on this.

What is your background and how do you know this for certain?

It's about getting a higher standard. They make a claim which cannot be verified. The question about receipts is not criticism of you, it's just that everything we are told comes from the FM who may be lying. We therefore have to consider that everything we have been told by her maybe another lie. You can't accept anything on face value. Where is the proof it was the item that was purchased in Bali. Could it have been purchased a different time?
Yes but we can only discuss what we know from media, court proceedings etc and our own hypothesis based on what we know. The bottom line is, none of know what evidence the police have apart from police/court proceedings so far. I’m happy to hear your analysis of the photos and see why you believe this but it’s up to others if they want to/can do the same. I personally find asking if someone has a receipt a bit condescending. We know the FPs and or police are probably the only ones who have receipts.
No offence intended and just my opinion.

Which comes back to how gloomy it was that morning. Checked one article. Says overcast. Checked new posters post and says between 6 and 10 two layers of cloud which varied between mostly cloudy to partly cloudy clearing after 10. My checking at Kendall and PM (which the new poster says was a rubbish site) says scattered clouds between 6.30 and 10.30.

The primary question is whether the sun elevation was above the clouds early that morning. I think stormbird or another has done that in a predecessor post. I'll check. My recollection was 17° elevation.
What I said was that it was overcast with two additional cloud layers after 8AM. You are misreading it.
The elevation of the sun is 42 degrees from Suncalc at 9.37.

19 degrees at 7.30am but is obscured by the building. Should be full shade. A shade line on back wall should be present.

Last edited:
9:00 a.m.15 °C1,024 mbar13.0 km/h, SWOvercast (1,036 m)
Local:09:00, Fri., Sep. 12, 2014
UTC:23:00, Thu., Sep. 11, 2014
Source:Cycle Files
Report Type:Automatic Station
Dew Pt.:12 °C
Other Cloud Layers:Partly Cloudy (610 m), Mostly Cloudy (762 m)
Raw:YTRE 112300Z AUTO 21007KT //// // SCT020 BKN025 OVC034 15/12 Q1024
9:00 a.m.15.0 °C1,024 mbar13.0 km/h, SWOvercast (1,036 m)
Local:09:00, Fri., Sep. 12, 2014
UTC:23:00, Thu., Sep. 11, 2014
Source:USAF Surface Hourly observation
Report Type:METAR Aviation routine weather report
Dew Pt.:12.0 °C
Other Cloud Layers:Partly Cloudy (610 m), Mostly Cloudy (762 m)
10:00 a.m.16 °C1,025 mbar13.0 km/h, SWOvercast (671 m)
Local:10:00, Fri., Sep. 12, 2014
UTC:00:00, Fri., Sep. 12, 2014
Source:Cycle Files
Report Type:Automatic Station
Dew Pt.:14 °C
Other Cloud Layers:Partly Cloudy (366 m)
Raw:YTRE 120000Z AUTO 23007KT //// // SCT012 OVC022 16/14 Q1025

The report shows that it was overcast with additional cloud layers. The report from Pt Macquarie is the same. There was no direct sunlight in Kendall that morning. The lighting and the shadows of that Photo of William Tyrell are completely wrong. That photo was not taken that morning.

There are other problems with the photos that prove it was not taken that day. Most people seem to have a fixed belief in the accuracy of the photos.
This clearly shows it is overcast with a cloud layer at 1036M at 9am and another at 671m at 10am. There are two additional cloud layers in addition to the main cloud layer.

I think you're probably correct but I don't know how you can prove it. The problem is the media article states it was in Kendall.
I don’t need to prove it. If that’s what the article stated, then the media article would be wrong. But that has nothing to do with the disappearance of William Tyrrell.

There are plenty of errors in historical media articles about the case.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back