Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
I think you're probably correct but I don't know how you can prove it. The problem is the media article states it was in Kendall.
The media is not an infallible source. Besides the caption, there is nothing in that '3rd birthday' photograph to suggest it was taken anywhere else than the fosters house, where we know William was on his 3rd birthday. There is no evidence that William or the fosters visited FGM any time between Opa's death and William's disappearance AFAIK. So any theory that the verandah photographs may have been taken at another time would need to provide evidence that this happened: E.g. phone ping, neighbour's eyewitness testimony, other photographs with verifiable timestamps, electronic transactions, CCTV footage etc.

Attachments

• 6AEC391E-C5F9-464B-A530-ED90F86012B6.jpeg
    6AEC391E-C5F9-464B-A530-ED90F86012B6.jpeg
    97.2 KB · Views: 12

yes, in know his birthday. Is any part of the caption correct?
I’m leaning with others that if this photo is of him opening his presents on his birthday, it’s in Sydney.
FGM’s house is tiled then carpeted throughout.
The other possibility is the media have just selected any photo with the caption.
I’ve added a photo of him with his plane and another of him with his cake on his birthday.

Attachments

• DB9192F6-A88B-4DCF-9BA3-883B34DE04EF.jpeg
    DB9192F6-A88B-4DCF-9BA3-883B34DE04EF.jpeg
    72.7 KB · Views: 9
I’m leaning with others that if this photo is of him opening his presents on his birthday, it’s in Sydney.
FGM’s house is tiled then carpeted throughout.
The other possibility is the media have just selected any photo with the caption.
I’ve added a photo of him with his plane and another of him with his cake on his birthday.
If you see the whole picture (the aeroplane photo) you will see the fosters crappy art work / sculptures in the background and it will be very obvious whose house it is. It’s the Sydney house belonging to JS and SD before they moved. Their taste in art is un-mistakable. IMO

If you see the whole picture (the aeroplane photo) you will see the fosters crappy art work / sculptures in the background and it will be very obvious whose house it is. It’s the Sydney house belonging to JS and SD before they moved. Their taste in art is un-mistakable. IMO
Yes and I think I can just see a part of the timber flooring behind him in the other photo truecrimepath added but could be mistaken.
I think the media have just picked any photo to go with their caption. Bit confusing.

Yes and I think I can just see a part of the timber flooring behind him in the other photo truecrimepath added but could be mistaken.
I think the media have just picked any photo to go with their caption. Bit confusing.
As a blanket statement: I’m not holding the media to a very high standard in the case of William Tyrrell. There are some exceptions, of course.

On the whole, I prefer to wait for the inquest, for the facts and then if I can’t make it down to Lindcombe in person, I plan to seek out a factual court reporter online such as Miklos Bolza, whom I think writes for the AAP, and read his yarns over that time for an accurate update of the proceedings. You get to know over time who the sensationalist journos are, and who’s just presenting the facts of the proceedings.

IMO

I’m sick of reading about the spin and the blame games regarding this case. It’s fatiguing and I just want real answers.

Ok. But the missing pieces are that FD was asked about how WT went missing. Answer: "He went off balcony in search of FF" or similar

It also ignores 2 neighbours hearing children playing before and after 9. You say they are wrong or created false memory. I question that especially when one corroborates the other and FD corroborates both.

FD wouldn't have known 7.30 v 8.30. So maybe most of events as described happened but much earlier. But it still doesn't explain what neighbours heard and it should. Unless of course what they heard was after WT was taken away by FF and it was one child not two. Mistaken.

There is conjecture about sequence especially the bike riding. Breakfast was after the bike rides supposedly. So too the verandah. But they aren't dressed like that on the verandah shots. FD still wearing dressing gown. Seems wrong
I am confused the bike riding was before breakfast? I thought they woke Gran because they were hungry? I don’t think Gran would watch bike riding before making breakfast plus why didn’t the neighbours say they heard kids playing twice before and after breakfast?

I am confused the bike riding was before breakfast? I thought they woke Gran because they were hungry? I don’t think Gran would watch bike riding before making breakfast plus why didn’t the neighbours say they heard kids playing twice before and after breakfast?

The FGM walk through she doesn't even mention bike riding. In the Where's Willian Tyrrell podcast they say that bike riding happened first AND that FGM was there with FM and kids. Very odd.

Bear in mind though that FM says that UTurn car did U turn and FD questioned FM about it all in presence of FGM. I'm thinking this was a deception designed to paint a story corroborated that there was a strange man in a car watching them.. Who knows when it happened

I’m not sure about staged? I’d like to know more about the relationship between foster mum and her mother.
Was FM trying to prove to her own mother what a wonderful mother she could be , hands on etc and grandma could see right through it and was ignoring her? If any of the timeline of the morning is true , I think FM was doing just this.
The relation ship seemed a bit rocky as FM explained to FGM about little boys behaviour. Again I mention William was unsettled that morning. That is why I wonder if FM took William for a drive to discipline him in some form out of FGM hearing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back