Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
overcast here today. No shadows at all on timber boards.
View attachment 2139063
This just confirms that the shadows present everywhere in the photo could not have been taken on an overcast day .

It was overcast in Kendall that day.

No. The level at which a sun's light is diffused by clouds determines whether a shadow can occur. It can. Any scientific discussion will tell you that. It can be overcast like today yet still have shadows..I've looked at scientific discussion on subject. The drive today was quite overcast blanket cover and yet still there was sufficient light to create the two shadows l discussed..As it started to rain and was darker the shadows disappeared entirely. So it is questions of degree of dissipation of light source that will influence capacity to produce a shadow. What intrigues me is the scientific process by which TWO shadows arise and different direction..Not something I've ever noticed before. Confirmed with my partner Grace whilst she was driving. Yes there were two. Yes it was full overcast

I was interested to see this photo, taken on the high verandah by Michelle White, a few (6?) days after WT disappeared, showing the chairs towards the centre of the verandah.

View attachment 2139108

I kept this photo, below, from a news article. It shows the FF, FM, FGM & LT soon after WT disappeared sitting on those same chairs on the high (front side) of the verandah. When it was suggested there had been an accident off the verandah, I wondered if these chairs had been in the same location and WT had climbed up onto the verandah rail and fallen.

View attachment 2139109
There’s no doubt William could have fallen off that balcony.
I still don’t understand why it would be covered up. Undue care against disposing/disregarding of a little boys body are two very contrasting events.
Stranger things have happened though.

I still don’t understand why it would be covered up. Undue care against disposing/disregarding of a little boys body are two very contrasting events.
Agree, covering up an accident does not make sense unless he had other injuries from a previous episode.

Agree, covering up an accident does not make sense unless he had other injuries from a previous episode.
I’m assuming would have to be injuries between when they’ve picked William up from daycare and that morning. Daycare might have been able to confirm any injuries from the day before.

No. The level at which a sun's light is diffused by clouds determines whether a shadow can occur. It can. Any scientific discussion will tell you that. It can be overcast like today yet still have shadows..I've looked at scientific discussion on subject. The drive today was quite overcast blanket cover and yet still there was sufficient light to create the two shadows l discussed..As it started to rain and was darker the shadows disappeared entirely. So it is questions of degree of dissipation of light source that will influence capacity to produce a shadow. What intrigues me is the scientific process by which TWO shadows arise and different direction..Not something I've ever noticed before. Confirmed with my partner Grace whilst she was driving. Yes there were two. Yes it was full overcast
Yes . I took that photo in overcast conditions on timber verandah. Not very far from where you live. No shadow.

There will be a secondary light source like a white wall causing the secondary shadows. Acting like a reflector.

The problem in this case is there is no secondary light source visible in the direction opposite the shadow. There are significant shadows on brickwork, clothing, furniture, face that should not be there. There are bright areas consistent with sunlight such as Williams face, again in the wrong direction. This is consistent with light from Translucent roofing.

IF there is a shadow it will becoming from the brightest point of the sky which is where the sun is. In this case the sun is shining through the roof . Translucent roofing causes more diffusion like a light screen. It's just not in the correct direction for 9.30am.

Do you see multiple directions for the shadows on the verandah? I sure don't.

I’m assuming would have to be injuries between when they’ve picked William up from daycare and that morning. Daycare might have been able to confirm any injuries from the day before.
I agree in which case the accident hypothesis, I think is dead and buried. No compelling reason for a cover up. Time is too tight in any case. Which leaves us with an abduction or an injury inflicted by a family member leading to his death.

Which all boils down to whether the photos have been taken that day. That's why I concentrate on them. It is the only evidence in the case which is likely to determine what has happened to him that we can assess.

I agree in which case the accident hypothesis, I think is dead and buried. No compelling reason for a cover up. Time is too tight in any case. Which leaves us with an abduction or an injury inflicted by a family member leading to his death.

Which all boils down to whether the photos have been taken that day. That's why I concentrate on them. It is the only evidence in the case which is likely to determine what has happened to him that we can assess.
Totally agree.
If the photos aren’t accurate it proves something more sinister has happened and would also back how calculating FM is to go along with this the whole time.
If the photos are accurate, and police have no other compelling evidence, abduction is likely.

What if he was pushed off the balcony? Or confined to "time-out" there as punishment, without supervision for an extended time?

What if he was pushed off the balcony? Or confined to "time-out" there as punishment, without supervision for an extended time?
If he was pushed off it would be murder and probably other signs of abuse before this and this would explain great lengths to cover up and the calculation involved with going along with it for 10 years.
Would have been very neglectful to put a 3 year old on a balcony for time out but who was going to prove that. However he got there, he fell, and it was an accident. I believe the FP would have called 000 if an accident occurred. In my opinion anyway.

I think the accident hypothesis where he actually died in the window 9.40 to 10.20 immediately I don't accept would be possible. We assume that it's immediate death by accident but all the evidence regarding head knocks (falls or car hits) are that the death occurs over the few hours afterwards by swelling and bleeding. If an accident with some negligence involved happened early say 8.20 AND they allowed him to play it's possible a major headache arose that ultimately forced him to bed and death.. then the decision to hide is also motivated by the negligence decisions of not taking Ambulance care. Perhaps that was also influenced by head hits DV abuse and trying to hide those injuries

So I'm thinking both accident prolonged death and abduction remain on table

I think the accident hypothesis where he actually died in the window 9.40 to 10.20 immediately I don't accept would be possible. We assume that it's immediate death by accident but all the evidence regarding head knocks (falls or car hits) are that the death occurs over the few hours afterwards by swelling and bleeding. If an accident with some negligence involved happened early say 8.20 AND they allowed him to play it's possible a major headache arose that ultimately forced him to bed and death.. then the decision to hide is also motivated by the negligence decisions of not taking Ambulance care. Perhaps that was also influenced by head hits DV abuse and trying to hide those injuries

So I'm thinking both accident prolonged death and abduction remain on table

A young boy fell off a buggy on Hamilton Island a few years back and hit his head, and got back up. Parents thought he was fine but he died in his sleep that night. Very sad. There wasn’t charges laid because they thought he was fine.
Maybe if he’d been bleeding externally from the head or something else at the time and they hadn’t seeked care it would have been different.

Ultimately the police screwed up. They did not lock down devices like they are supposed to. They did not seize phones, They did not take pictures. When they got those photos, they clearly did not check them closely enough. The photos were provided on the 13th September to news organisations.
100 percent, but imo we are dealing with a complex offender. It’s not been an easy investigation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A young boy fell off a buggy on Hamilton Island a few years back and hit his head, and got back up. Parents thought he was fine but he died in his sleep that night. Very sad. There wasn’t charges laid because they thought he was fine.
Maybe if he’d been bleeding externally from the head or something else at the time and they hadn’t seeked care it would have been different.
I’m not familiar with this story or this case, but maybe he was fine, and then he wasn’t.
Here’s the thing - what they <the boy’s parents in the buggy incident> didn’t do was hide his body and run a campaign to try to find him.

There’s a point of difference there.

I’m not familiar with this story or this case, but maybe he was fine, and then he wasn’t.
Here’s the thing - what they <the boy’s parents in the buggy incident> didn’t do was hide his body and run a campaign to try to find him.

The boy had internal bleeding.
Could happen to any parent.
It was an accident and of course they didn’t hide his body.
They were obviously distraught.
I was more meaning that you’ll probably be charged if there’s been an accident and you’re aware there’s injuries and not seek medical treatment.

Last edited:

As you said, it will be good to have answers.
I’m leaving it here, until they do.

The Michelle White photo was taken from the same direction of the sun indicated on your earlier post. Can you see that the sunlight would have been hitting the back wall of the verandah?
View attachment 2137807
More washing on the line. Was that taken the day William disappeared? So this is something else they did ? Did they do washing after he disappeared? Why is there a ladder on the veranda ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back