Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
Pulled over to let a truck pass, he waved thank you but never came forward. Two cars seen in street that morning which is disputed by neighbours. Went out bike riding with FGM watching and seeing the mysterious U turn man but FGM doesn't even mention bike riding in her walk through and thant man never came forward. Went for a 1.3 klm drive after WT went missing searching after leaving him alone only 5 minutes. FGM says FF left before 8 to go 5 minutes for chemist opening at 9.

Lies which promote an abduction are just outright fabrications

Lies which cant be categorised as so may be partly true to hide the actual truth. These are the 1.3 klm trip and FF leaving before 8. Leaving before 8 is supported by the fact she (FGM) had to self correct the number at breakfast.

The things id like to ask FD is whether FF was there at breakfast and was WT there too. Also like her to be asked whether she remembers the pictures being taken that day and whether FF was there standing beside FM when they were taken. I'd like her to be asked whether there was any time where FM played alone with FD and WT wasn't there. In particular at around 9.10 when FF was gone, children were heard playing and GO phone call wasn't answered. Where was FGM during this time

I'd like to have online meeting participants to answer if FF behaviour seemed distracted or quiet / failed to participate .. nervous or anxious

Id like both neighbours who heard the kids be asked whether they heard a boys voice in that play.

I'd like FM to be asked whether she played with FD alone at any point after 9. Caution her that you already know the answer( is use FD no longer in care to force her to tell truth).. ask her whether at any stage you counselled FD on where WT was. Eg he went off in search of FF. Caution her that you know the answer. I'd like her to be asked whether her FGM ever owned two (not just one) pink blankets. Caution her that you know the answer.

I think she did go for a drive and that a truck driver did see her.

There’s no reason for her to say she went in the car to look for WT with the oddly specific information that a truck driver saw her with her head out the window if she never did.

To me this story is to provide an excuse for why she was throwing something out the window or why she’d pulled over, in case the truck driver came forward with what he’d seen.

She only told this story during the walk through video. It’s not in her statement, it’s not been mentioned again.

I think she told this story when she did because this was around the time police were stopping all cars in and out of Kendall to ask if they’d seen any suspicious vehicles or people acting suspiciously.

I think FM panicked and realised someone may came forward because she was behaving suspiciously.

I think when the coroner stopped the inquest and the police said they’d received new info and it started going in the fosters direction it was because the truck driver had come forward.

If this driver was interstate or just not from the area I doubt he would come forward. For what reason? There was nothing about looking for FGM’s car and no one knew what FM looked like. Why would he think anything of a woman on the side of the road?

Who knows maybe he told Crimestoppers and no one followed it up because the cops weren’t looking at FM.

Just because we are obsessed with this case, many are not. They may have heard of it, but I’m surprised by the number of people who still think it was the washing repairman guy.

Pulled over to let a truck pass, he waved thank you but never came forward. Two cars seen in street that morning which is disputed by neighbours. Went out bike riding with FGM watching and seeing the mysterious U turn man but FGM doesn't even mention bike riding in her walk through and thant man never came forward. Went for a 1.3 klm drive after WT went missing searching after leaving him alone only 5 minutes. FGM says FF left before 8 to go 5 minutes for chemist opening at 9.

Lies which promote an abduction are just outright fabrications

Lies which cant be categorised as so may be partly true to hide the actual truth. These are the 1.3 klm trip and FF leaving before 8. Leaving before 8 is supported by the fact she (FGM) had to self correct the number at breakfast.

The things id like to ask FD is whether FF was there at breakfast and was WT there too. Also like her to be asked whether she remembers the pictures being taken that day and whether FF was there standing beside FM when they were taken. I'd like her to be asked whether there was any time where FM played alone with FD and WT wasn't there. In particular at around 9.10 when FF was gone, children were heard playing and GO phone call wasn't answered. Where was FGM during this time

I'd like to have online meeting participants to answer if FF behaviour seemed distracted or quiet / failed to participate .. nervous or anxious

Id like both neighbours who heard the kids be asked whether they heard a boys voice in that play.

I'd like FM to be asked whether she played with FD alone at any point after 9. Caution her that you already know the answer( is use FD no longer in care to force her to tell truth).. ask her whether at any stage you counselled FD on where WT was. Eg he went off in search of FF. Caution her that you know the answer. I'd like her to be asked whether her FGM ever owned two (not just one) pink blankets. Caution her that you know the answer.

I can’t remember where I read this but the online meeting was just FF and one client.

That argument is not applicable in this case, imho as the biological mother has gone on to have four more children after William and L, and there’s definitely no baby bonus on offer anymore. She would have had William and L anyway, regardless of a baby bonus.
I think you missed the point of the comment.

Do you think that this is a good time to be making these claims. Bad decision IMO to be kicking the hornets nest before the coronial inquest.
Whose claims do you mean, LRitz? Mick Willing? the people who called Crime Stoppers? or Dan Box?

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back