Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
Don't know enough to say for certain if it could. Seems reasonable.

Ive looked at that photo again..please have a look..it seems to me that in addition to the soft shadow there are shadows from the planter legs coming straight back at the photographer.. The Michelle White shot shows what seems to me is an outdoor light 8' high on that brick wall toward the carport.

If the light remained on though sun was up it would definitely affect shadow composition and explain those shadows in particular
This? I didn't know what it was. Yes, it certainly could have cast a shadow. I expect it was a security light, movement operated to show the way from the carport to the back door of the house.

1728859905745.png

This? I didn't know what it was. Yes, it certainly could have cast a shadow. I expect it was a security light, movement operated to show the way from the carport to the back door of the house.

View attachment 2140456

Yes. That's the one. Looks like the place for a light..can't think what else it may be.
I'm hesitant though ever since I was trying to convince everyone that a bird picture on the kitchen wall was a clock 😁

Last edited:

If the light remained on though sun was up it would definitely affect shadow composition and explain those shadows in particular
Maybe William and/or his sister liked to play around with light switches.

It’s unfortunate we can’t see William’s face in the photos taken at McDonalds the night before he went missing.
That would provide a good comparison to the photos said to be taken that morning on the patio /deck.
It's unfortunate it is not clearer. You wonder whether the police have got a clearer version and have degraded this one. His facial outline does look different to me. I don't think William looks anything like his 3rd birthday shot in the Iconic photo. It is one of the reasons, I started looking at the photos.

The strongest secondary light source in the Iconic photo is the back lit wall. That's why you are seeing the shadows towards the photographer from the furniture. Even accounting for all potential light sources, the shadows are still in the wrong direction. If the FM had applied a filter of some sort to the photo and photoshopped it, I could believe it. The problem is that the light and shadows on the FGM clothing (slacks) could not have happened at that time as the sun is shining on it directly at 9.37 am. The shadow under her legs should be further over. The shadow of the planter pot is also the wrong direction (not the strong one).

When you have to make all sorts of excuses whether it be the moon, a sensor light etc to justify the photo, it's best to remember Ocham's razor; The simplest explanation is the most likely.

It is about casting doubt in the publics mind. PR firm involved IMHO.
Of course, but it's not the public who are entrusted with determining William's cause of death. That is now up to the coroner. I would like to think that the coroner will confine herself to the facts and evidence, not public opinion.

“Raw” version of photos
Well, as close as we will get to 'raw' I suppose. But we don't know what camera settings were used here (flash/noflash), light settings, aperture, exposure, white balance, ISO, etc. etc. And we don't know for sure that these photos haven't been processed in some way. The images have been reproduced - converted from digital to analog if you like. Even printing a raw image can change it somewhat. We should not presume we are 'seeing' the exact scene the way it appeared to the photographer. Grain of salt.

There has been quite a bit of discussion around WTs Spiderman suit .Someone mentioned (can't remember who) that GJ originally suspected PS because he mentioned the white on the back of the suit when it wasn't there in GJs version.

Is it possible that PS actually saw WT on a prior occassion (eg his birthday) to know about the white spider OR he actually saw him that day? How else would he know William's had such a white figure? Not necessarily incriminating but your subconscious mind recalls what you've seen before in context.
“Raw” version of photos

There most definitely are two shadows off those planter legs. The early part of shadow towards the photographer is quite dark and was why TCP said was the leg off the ground. No. It was very dark shadow possibly from that light.

The strongest secondary light source in the Iconic photo is the back lit wall. That's why you are seeing the shadows towards the photographer from the furniture. Even accounting for all potential light sources, the shadows are still in the wrong direction. If the FM had applied a filter of some sort to the photo and photoshopped it, I could believe it. The problem is that the light and shadows on the FGM clothing (slacks) could not have happened at that time as the sun is shining on it directly at 9.37 am. The shadow under her legs should be further over. The shadow of the planter pot is also the wrong direction (not the strong one).

When you have to make all sorts of excuses whether it be the moon, a sensor light etc to justify the photo, it's best to remember Ocham's razor; The simplest explanation is the most likely.

When you have multiple diffused lights, shadows cast in different directions an element of natural diffused light reflected under the roof from the bright reflected wall and a question whether a motion detector light was on creating the most prominent shadow and the effect we now know exists of overcast splaying of shadow the simplest explanation isn't any random choice. In fact you are trying to displace what has been promoted...they were taken that day which is the simplest choice. For me, at least, there is enough doubt from all these things to resist temptation to accept shadow direction.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is any of this relevant?
Shouldn't the current focus be finding out what happened to William?

Dan Box in episode 1: Mistaken (from about 8:55 minutes, transcript by omny.fm, bolded by me):

"It's been ten years now since William disappeared, and he's still missing. So in this series we're going to look at the case in a way that it hasn't been looked at before. We're not trying to find William, but what we are going to do is try to find out why it's taken police ten years to find him and they still haven't done it. We're going to look at what they've done right and what they've done wrong, and we're going to see how those decisions would come to damage the lives of so many people in ways that no one talks about."

There has been quite a bit of discussion around WTs Spiderman suit .Someone mentioned (can't remember who) that GJ originally suspected PS because he mentioned the white on the back of the suit when it wasn't there in GJs version.

Is it possible that PS actually saw WT on a prior occassion (eg his birthday) to know about the white spider OR he actually saw him that day? How else would he know William's had such a white figure? Not necessarily incriminating but your subconscious mind recalls what you've seen before in context.
I think PS mentioned white on the Spiderman suit because the suit that Jubelin planted in an effort to entrap PS had white on it.

Dan Box in episode 1: Mistaken (from about 8:55 minutes, transcript by omny.fm, bolded by me):

"It's been ten years now since William disappeared, and he's still missing. So in this series we're going to look at the case in a way that it hasn't been looked at before. We're not trying to find William, but what we are going to do is try to find out why it's taken police ten years to find him and they still haven't done it. We're going to look at what they've done right and what they've done wrong, and we're going to see how those decisions would come to damage the lives of so many people in ways that no one talks about."
That's a matter for a Parliamentary enquiry, not the police or coroner, or media to pursue.
Let's find what happened to William first. Then look at the police. Priorities.
Box accuses the police of going off half-cocked, or not investigating all angles, but then does exactly the same thing himself.

I think PS mentioned white on the Spiderman suit because the suit that Jubelin planted in an effort to entrap PS had white on it.
No, that's not correct. The spiderman suit (below) they planted was red and blue. The fact that PS said the white caught his eye as he walked past was one of the reasons Jubelin suspected him of being involved, because the photo of WT showing the white spider on the back had not been released.
1728868675290.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back