Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
🤔 interesting what led to an ambulance being called on the night William disappeared shock or delayed shock maybe?
Shock because information was revealed
Delayed shock because what had happened caught up.
I am confused…did…FF search into the night or did he turn on early?
Was there a need to keep searching or ?

Why not 'accident'/coverup?

Because 9.40 to 10.20 is too short for accident and coverup OR homicide imo.. indeed the study I quoted around 100 children said that a fall from that style balcony to non concrete ground had only 1 fatality. If it was fatal it would be over hours.

The problem remains hearing children play. The only that's true is if it was something like a car accident FF but Willian head injured but alive. They don't take him to hospital and he dies after 9.15..

Last edited:
Odd. Why would you use a simple camera to take photos when you have a phone that even in 2014 could do so much more.
I don’t know what FP’s capabilities with technical devices were at that time due to the secrecy around them.

Because 9.40 to 10.20 is too short for accident and coverup OR homicide imo.. indeed the study I quoted around 100 children said that a fall from that style balcony to non concrete ground had only 1 fatality. If it was fatal it would be over hours.
ARB forget stats. IT IS HOW YOU FALL. and W may have been that 1
People use stats to push their agenda these can be manipulated just like a camera can if you want to go down that path.

The other likely significant piece of evidence is the FM's admission that she drove FGMs car that morning. It doesn't fit with any known theory or timeline which can be logically constructed. We don't know exactly when, where, why or even IF she went on that drive. Doesn't make sense to me, and if it doesn't make sense, it probably isn't true.
I think that is why the most recent searches were in the area where she said she drove as well as the area around the house.

🤔 interesting what led to an ambulance being called on the night William disappeared shock or delayed shock maybe?
Shock because information was revealed
Delayed shock because what had happened caught up.
I am confused…did…FF search into the night or did he turn on early?
Was there a need to keep searching or ?
Ambulance reportedly called for FF. It was reported he suffered from anxiety, and took medication for this. He went to pharmacy that day for this medication. Also reported both FM and FF were drinking wine that evening. There is no 'official' explanation for the ambulance but I am guessing he suffered a panic attack or similar?

WH reported when she attended the property early next morning FM met her in the carport and said that FF was out "looking for William", presumably alone. (My opinion is that this should never have been allowed - the whole family and property should have been under police watch).

Odd. Why would you use a simple camera to take photos when you have a phone that even in 2014 could do so much more.
I don’t know what FP’s capabilities with technical devices were at that time due to the secrecy around them.
I think around that time, digital cameras were still quite widely used for photos in preference to phones by people who wanted to create higher-quality images for later printing etc. FM story was that she was 'scrapbooking'. Also possible that the camera was going to be a gift for FGM.

FM I believe worked in the IT industry, but not in a technical role. FF worked selling software, but again, in a sales capacity rather than a technical one. There is nothing to suggest they had the advanced technical skills to confidently manipulate digital photos at this time, nor the equipment to do so at FGMs house.

I think it's not impossible, just extremely improbable. Such a risky / unnecessary thing to do. If detected, you are gone. Why not take other easier options? Only a person who had done this before and was absolutely sure of the process would do it, and hand over the camera and photos. You would only take such a risk if your life depended on it. Remember it's not just manipulating the timestamps but also accounting for the camera's Bali time discrepancy - a very convoluted, calculated and deliberate process, requiring expert forensic and technical nous.

The problem remains hearing children play. The only that's true is if it was something like a car accident FF but Willian head injured but alive. They don't take him to hospital and he dies after 9.15..

That was no ordinary house balcony (first floor), the fall off the balcony rail would have been nearer 8 mtrs. That was not concrete but big rocks.

1729115403085.png

1729115516439.png

All the talk about manipulating the photos etc led me to ask myself what the simplest answer would be (presuming the Police suspicion about FM is correct). That is that the original time on the photos was correct. She did not need to do anything except say she bought it in Bali and never changed the time. There is now an additional 2 hours in the timeline. That also covers FGM's slip with the time FF left the house. Allows for all the morning's activities. Gives plenty of time for cover up. All without doing anything at all with the photos.

Why would they sit on bombshell evidence and not lay criminal charges?
I don't know what the police have in their possession. We will have to wait. They may want to use what they have to pressure the foster family at the inquest in order to find the remains of WT.

Plenty of time to lay charges. They bear no responsibility to anyone.

Does anyone else think it was strange that the Coroner was 'given a present of photos of WT' when the FD/ST gave her evidence. Just looked like more manipulative behaviour to me. It could be my own bias.

No doubt in my mind that if a small child fell from or was pushed off, or dropped from this balcony they could conceivably sustain fatal injuries.
So no chance a 3yo falling from 8m and landing on his head on top of a large rock would be fatal. OK then.

All the talk about manipulating the photos etc led me to ask myself what the simplest answer would be (presuming the Police suspicion about FM is correct). That is that the original time on the photos was correct. She did not need to do anything except say she bought it in Bali and never changed the time. There is now an additional 2 hours in the timeline. That also covers FGM's slip with the time FF left the house. Allows for all the morning's activities. Gives plenty of time for cover up. All without doing anything at all with the photos.
Except the photos could not of physically been taken at 7.30 am. Roof was in the way. elevation of sun 19 degrees. It would be in complete shade. Screenshot 2024-10-17 at 9.23.50 AM.png

Last edited:
That was no ordinary house balcony (first floor), the fall off the balcony rail would have been nearer 8 mtrs. That was not concrete but big rocks.

View attachment 2145307

View attachment 2145308

The thing usually about a fall (unless you are pushed) is that you have time to brace yourself before impact using hands which take brunt. Up too high it won't matter because you can't stop the head impact. Direct hit on a rock it would be catastrophic.

The study result wasn't what I expected. I expected more deaths but no..the major defining factor was concrete ground and secondly height .. you can't cushion or brace at all. If he fell to ground with soft fern cover and soil/ bark I have to be guided by the study which says high probability injuries but not fatal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IIRC the time stamp difference was never picked up by the police and it was the Bio Dad's solicitor who pointed the time difference out.

The thing usually about a fall (unless you are pushed) is that you have time to brace yourself before impact using hands which take brunt. Up too high it won't matter because you can't stop the head impact. Direct hit on a rock it would be catastrophic.

The study result wasn't what I expected. I expected more deaths but no..the major defining factor was concrete ground and secondly height .. you can't cushion or brace at all. If he fell to ground with soft fern cover and soil/ bark I have to be guided by the study which says high probability injuries but not fatal
Heaps of big rocks on the high corner of the verandah. I wouldn't expect a child to "brace before impact", after all, he was Spiderman when he was in the suit.

1729118347487.png

IIRC the time stamp difference was never picked up by the police and it was the Bio Dad's solicitor who pointed the time difference out.
What I think is interesting is the claim it was set for Bali, when it is not even exactly 2 hours. I am thinking the photos were released to the public in order to pressure the FF. I think the Mc Donalds photos were done for the same reason. There was no need to release them otherwise.

So what time of day would you estimate this photo was taken? Let's say the date was mid November 2021.

View attachment 2145391

It's surrounded by tall trees and most of the yard remains mostly in shade by trees. Being November it would be mid point between equinox and summer solstice. That makes sense with direction splay of light across verandah then hitting wall. More south east origin. The wall that gets the morning light once again gets most so is early morning. Scattered clouds by look. The corner verandah post dappled sun through trees. I suspect the time was somewhere between 7.30 and 9. I know when we did the sun elevation at 7.37 it was 17° I recall. I was always intrigued to know if it rose above trees.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back