Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
Odd. Why would you use a simple camera to take photos when you have a phone that even in 2014 could do so much more.
I don’t know what FP’s capabilities with technical devices were at that time due to the secrecy around them.
It’s not odd. The fosters have often used actual cameras to take photos instead of phones.

IIRC the time stamp difference was never picked up by the police and it was the Bio Dad's solicitor who pointed the time difference out.

That's right.

From a Trove snapshot of 10 Daily, 02 Sep 2019:

"NSW Police had previously forensically examined the digital data from the camera and concluded the image was taken at 9.37am on September 12, 2014, just minutes before the toddler vanished.

10 News First understands the foster mother told police she had never entered the correct time in the digital camera, which is why there is a two hour discrepancy not just on that photo, but all the photos taken on that camera prior to that day.

Following an application from the counsel representing William’s biological father, the coroner ordered the independent review of the evidence to verify the discrepancy.

“I think it's important that that's dealt with in detail,” Grahame told the court. ...

The coroner is now waiting on the findings of the independent review of the image."

And from The Australian, 02 Sep 2019 (paywalled)
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/nation/timestamp-doubts-over-william-photo/news-story/cf0accb8b602bde307146268bfad49c4

"The Australian understands [the coroner] Ms Grahame last week agreed to an application by Michelle Swift, counsel for William’s biological father, for further forensic testing of the image.

Ms Swift’s application was made in open court shortly before the inquest was suddenly adjourned for seven months. The subject matter wasn’t revealed, and Ms Swift refused to comment. However, Ms Grahame responded to the application by saying the matter needed investigation, and Mr Craddock agreed it was important."

The photos were questioned in a hearing in August 2019. But since then there have been lots of other hearings and the coroner hasn't mentioned the photos again (or not that was reported).

Hearings that followed:

9-18 Mar 2020
1 Jun 2020 (directions hearing)
6-8 Oct 2020
22 Sep 2023 (directions hearing)
23 Feb 2024 (directions hearing)
20 Aug 2024 (directions hearing)

That's right.

From a Trove snapshot of 10 Daily, 02 Sep 2019:

"NSW Police had previously forensically examined the digital data from the camera and concluded the image was taken at 9.37am on September 12, 2014, just minutes before the toddler vanished.

10 News First understands the foster mother told police she had never entered the correct time in the digital camera, which is why there is a two hour discrepancy not just on that photo, but all the photos taken on that camera prior to that day.

Following an application from the counsel representing William’s biological father, the coroner ordered the independent review of the evidence to verify the discrepancy.

“I think it's important that that's dealt with in detail,” Grahame told the court. ...

The coroner is now waiting on the findings of the independent review of the image."

And from The Australian, 02 Sep 2019 (paywalled)
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/nation/timestamp-doubts-over-william-photo/news-story/cf0accb8b602bde307146268bfad49c4

"The Australian understands [the coroner] Ms Grahame last week agreed to an application by Michelle Swift, counsel for William’s biological father, for further forensic testing of the image.

Ms Swift’s application was made in open court shortly before the inquest was suddenly adjourned for seven months. The subject matter wasn’t revealed, and Ms Swift refused to comment. However, Ms Grahame responded to the application by saying the matter needed investigation, and Mr Craddock agreed it was important."

The photos were questioned in a hearing in August 2019. But since then there have been lots of other hearings and the coroner hasn't mentioned the photos again (or not that was reported).

Hearings that followed:

9-18 Mar 2020
1 Jun 2020 (directions hearing)
6-8 Oct 2020
22 Sep 2023 (directions hearing)
23 Feb 2024 (directions hearing)
20 Aug 2024 (directions hearing)
I wonder what they found. LOL But the FM has become the person of interest.

First light arises at -6°. Sunrise lasts about 15 minutes..At 30 minutes post sunrise the sun is full brightness again and of no photography value. Sunrise that morning was 5.53am meaning that by either 7.39am or 9.37am it was full brightness 90 minutes at the least after sunrise. The only question is whether 17° to 19° elevation will rise above the trees or not. At 9.37 and 45° it most definitely would.

The Nov 21 shot provided by lady O is clearly early morning too. 12/09 was a couple of weeks before equinox. This would be transition to summer solstice with sun orientation heading slightly south by comparison though the shadow direction is not too dissimilar away from the leg of planter stand at 12/09 perhaps slightly more northerly in the latter which is correct orientation difference imo.

I'm not sure why multiple people suggest that 17° won't create sun on roof. Seems to me it may/ will

How close was my time? I already have.

View attachment 2145598

see how the house is in the way. There would be no light upon the verandah at a all.

Seems to me that you are trying to mix 2 dimensional with 3 dimensional. I don't doubt the angle is as you say..but the elevation is 19° whereas the house depicted is two dimensional. The sun won't be blocked by the corner of the house because it's 19° and will, assuming it tops the trees be looking down at the house from that elevation and catching the verandah roof from that angle

Last edited:
First light arises at -6°. Sunrise lasts about 15 minutes..At 30 minutes post sunrise the sun is full brightness again and of no photography value. Sunrise that morning was 5.53am meaning that by either 7.39am or 9.37am it was full brightness 90 minutes at the least after sunrise. The only question is whether 17° to 19° elevation will rise above the trees or not. At 9.37 and 45° it most definitely would.

The Nov 21 shot provided by lady O is clearly early morning too. 12/09 was a couple of weeks before equinox. This would be transition to summer solstice with sun orientation heading slightly south by comparison though the shadow direction is not too dissimilar away from the leg of planter stand at 12/09 perhaps slightly more northerly in the latter which is correct orientation difference imo.

I'm not sure why multiple people suggest that 17° won't create sun on roof. Seems to me it may/ will
Sorry ARB, need to show some humility. I will include my workings so you can work it out. You're suffering from a bad case of confirmation bias. The truth is the only remedy. LOL. Image 2.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back