Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
TCP the pink flower photo was taken at a different time because there is a grey plastic bag near FGM chair there are other items under the chair, there is a green cap of some kind on the table. The water bottle has gone so a person has spent a considerable amount of time there. The planter may be to keep flowers there ready for the cemetery.

There is so many things said that seems to draw you away from the truth but with the car the bonnet was warm to the touch it had to have been driven. I am open to comments I want the truth.
Also the cups were warm weren’t they?
I am going to do an experiment to see how long it takes to heat up a bonnet and leave cups out side to cool .
If they were drinking tea then went looking long enough for the bonnet to be warm the cup of tea would be cold

100% it would be.

Unless another cup of tea was made in the 6 mins between when the 000 call was made and when Const Rowley arrived at FGM’s . .. which would be quite possible as all the reported searching by FM & FGM happened before that call.

They were both there to speak to Const Rowley - FF I think had run off searching immediately. .. was this after he agreed that FM should call 000, or before ?

Was it Crowley who said FF was found crying in the bathroom ??

White flowers at nearest edge of planter stand. Look at right end.
View attachment 2148440

They now are pink

View attachment 2148443

No wonder they later moved the planter stand around in Michelle white photo.

View attachment 2148446
I think these photos are taken at different times.

The bottom one has flowers in it, maybe from the report of it being sold a 2nd time:

so could be from new owners - it’s quite possible FGM sold the place furnished if she was downsizing

🤣 SHORSKY you need to go to specsaver no I think they are flowers maybe plastic. The FGM in thongs never she was a country women who was immaculately dressed. 🌺
🤣 😂. Anything is possible.

And I did say I have thongs ( I’m a country woman who can also do ‘immaculately dressed’ but not when I’m working in the garden or taking rubbish out to the bin )

Why did Spotlight depict William wearing shoes when this has never been established? It seemed quite deliberate.

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app
Why did FM say on her 000 call that William was 3 and a half - he wasn’t yet even 3 and 1/4.

She volunteered that - which could be excused as being a way to highlight the concern, but why not just say he’s only 3; or he just turned 3 a few weeks ago.

It’s interesting that GJ focused on William’s sister saying that he went to look for his Dad. I haven’t heard FM or FGM say that. Something like he was playing and went around the corner, then he was gone.

Spotlight program was very disappointing. Dan Box said he has been following this case for 4 years but seems to think he is an expert. So many questions could have been asked. ie the 3 cars and FM drive etc etc. Did anyone learn anything new?

Spotlight program was very disappointing. Dan Box said he has been following this case for 4 years but seems to think he is an expert. So many questions could have been asked. ie the 3 cars and FM drive etc etc. Did anyone learn anything new?
He’s been following the case since 2022. He’s not an expert on that case but he does attend every single mention and court case that the fosters are involved in, so imo he knows about as much as your regular court reporter or crime reporter. I think you’ll find he was in the UK prior to 2022 and very much not across the case prior to 2022.

I would say Lia Harris, Caroline Overington and Candace Sutton and there are others also who are actually experts on the case.

I learnt last night via Spotlight that Dan has no idea who leaked the info about the briefs against the FM. No clue.

Come to think of it, Tiffany Genders is also very much an expert on the case.

All moo

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back