Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
Did a little test
I made a medium porcelain mug of tea sat it outside under cover at 11am at 25 degrees it took 25 mins to cook.
A friend visited driving a Toyota Yaris drove 5ks in 8mins roughly at 60 kph
In 25 degree heat and the bonnet was warm to the touch could not work out how long to cook as it was sitting in the sun. So she could drive a 5k round trip equals 10k in 16 minutes and you allow 15minutes for time to place William it can be done.
If the bonnet was warm some one drove it. For some purpose.
I keep thinking about that black eye.

It's Lane Cove daaaahling ... everyone is respectable here. We don't ask those sort of questions
Breaking Tom Cruise GIF by Mission Impossible

Dan Box randomly throwing sh** across the room.

KT had William taken off her
SD had William taken off her
What is the difference?
KT is still William’s Mother.
One of them gave birth to a child, tried to keep him, but had him taken away from her, never to be returned.

The other was just given another mother's child to look after (temporarily), but failed to look after him, and lost him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s telling so one photo I presume by the same photographer was taken on the day William disappeared and one what? 6 days later.
the walkthrough was 6 days, Note the change in decor from the walkthrough. I think this photo was taken a little later than 6 days. The problem with all the photos available, we can't be sure exactly when they were taken. It's really important. I think the difference of the table contents on the first day is a red flag. The difference in the flowers early on is a red flag. Its not that they have grown but appear to be a completely different set and species.

It is like they realised the flowers in the photo was dead giveaway and they changed them. If the police had done their job properly on day 1 and photographed the verandah properly on the day he disappeared, we would be in no doubt.

the walkthrough was 6 days, Note the change in decor from the walkthrough. I think this photo was taken a little later than 6 days. The problem with all the photos available, we can't be sure exactly when they were taken. It's really important. I think the difference of the table contents on the first day is a red flag. The difference in the flowers early on is a red flag. Its not that they have grown but appear to be a completely different set and species.

It is like they realised the flowers in the photo was dead giveaway and they changed them. If the police had done their job properly on day 1 and photographed the verandah properly on the day he disappeared, we would be in no doubt.
Can you just detail the flower issue? I don't think I understand it yet.

How do you know the police didn't photograph the verandah on Day 1?

Can you just detail the flower issue? I don't think I understand it yet.
I will do it one photo at a time
. IMG_0220.JPG

This is the planter box from the iconic photo. There is at least three different colours and they don't appear mature. Purple one end pink in the middle and white closest to you. Check the size of the flowers to the leaves.

I will do it one photo at a time
.View attachment 2148906

This is the planter box from the iconic photo. There is at least three different colours and they don't appear mature. Purple one end pink in the middle and white closest to you. Check the size of the flowers to the leaves.
This is the photo taken by Michelle white of the planter box. I am very good at looking spatial images . The box has been moved. Look at the legs in the main photo will show this. The purple flower end is now closest to you. it has been stated Michelle took this picture the next day in News corp. No purple flowers enormous growth in pink and white. Even the pink is a different colour. They actually look like different flowers to my eye.
IMG_0225.jpeg

This is the photo taken by Michelle white of the planter box. I am very good at looking spatial images . The box has been moved. Look at the legs in the main photo will show this. The purple flower end is now closest to you. it has been stated Michelle took this picture the next day in News corp. No purple flowers enormous growth in pink and white. Even the pink is a different colour. They actually look like different flowers to my eye.
View attachment 2148913
The last photo is by a photo journalist from smh maybe taken day 6 or 7. Unsure when.

Different flowers all together. White flowers have gone. Image.jpeg

So William goes missing and the plants get changed because; Maybe it's a dead giveaway that the photo was not taken then. A smoking gun for the proof of life photos. Could be an innocent reason but you have to explain gross difference.

View attachment 2148913
Omg 😨

From Witness podcast 3-
FP’s got married and FF landed at the wedding in a helicopter.
FM came to Australia from Papua New Guinea as a child with her family.
Not sure of the relevance.
FP’s couldn’t have children and always wanted to foster/adopt. FM always wanted 5 or so children.
3 main points were made by GJ and Box (that I picked up)
FD told police William went around the corner looking for Dad. Words of a young child would be accurate.
FF has limited time to get themselves together after ‘an accident’ and all be on the same page.
The area that FM drove to (and was dug up) would be an unlikely place to dispose of a body as the riding school and other places are in view.
(Areas that were dug up had been dug up before.)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back