Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
Can you just detail the flower issue? I don't think I understand it yet.

I'll have a go. There is disparity between growth and colours of flowers in the 3 shots. The 3 are:

1* Verandah shot allegedly on the day
2* The Michelle White shot
3* The shot from neighbours yard which was after he went missing but before they moved

TCP believes initially that the difference between 1 and 2 proves that the verandah shot can't have been that day and must have been the months earlier.

1 and 3 imo are very compatible and corroborates each other and time of verandah shot. 2 I think we can't prove date of MW shot so may be entirely different time with different flowers ie annuals. Certainly looks different

Shocked Cosmo Kramer GIF

So Williams missing and she makes a cup of tea and waits for the police to arrive. Except it was 15 degrees, not 25. It would have cooled faster.
Ok that is interesting, because that would mean while every one is running around looking for William, the family tea ceremony is under way

So I can’t bullet point my learnings so get ready for my annoying prose.

I was able to learn about 15-20 pieces of information that I never had known or had access to before. Producer Neena and spokesperson Dan did some decent research. IMO

Hearing Dan and Neena lay out the info that FACS had from the FM’s emails and their case notes also, I think there’s a possibility that not only did William come to grief at the hands of the FM - but that it’s possible that he was murdered and I even think it’s possible if so, that it was planned.

IMO, the FM was at the end of her tether. Exhausted and emotionally spent by 8am in the morning. There was no way out. She couldn’t get more preschool days for W approved. She couldn’t get visitation with W and his bio parents cancelled like she wanted, none of her requests or demands that she had made of FACS/DOCS or Young Hope were being taken seriously.

Jmo, it seemed like she had no energy to fight KT in court but she wanted to adopt William. So again, a brick wall. Her hopes and dreams dashed before she could achieve them.

It’s like that Robert Frost poem. Not waving, drowning. Some people get suicidal when they can’t see a way out. Thats not her thing, though, I don’t think.

Will do thanks Wallace 52
Might as well listen before the Coroner orders CrimeX to take it down.

Last edited:
So, how long do you estimate for boiling water to cease to be "warm"?
25 mins 11 to 11.25 at 25 degrees but it seems that it was only 15 degrees therefore it would have been a shorter time. Lady O my point is if it was still quite warm when the police arrived the while every one was running around looking for William a tea ceremony was taking place.

This is the photo taken by Michelle white of the planter box. I am very good at looking spatial images . The box has been moved. Look at the legs in the main photo will show this. The purple flower end is now closest to you. it has been stated Michelle took this picture the next day in News corp. No purple flowers enormous growth in pink and white. Even the pink is a different colour. They actually look like different flowers to my eye.
View attachment 2148913
I need to see the link to the information of the date that this was taken.

FP’s got married and FF landed at the wedding in a helicopter.
FM came to Australia from Papua New Guinea as a child with her family.
Not sure of the relevance.
FP’s couldn’t have children and always wanted to foster/adopt. FM always wanted 5 or so children.
3 main points were made (that I picked up)
FD told police William went around the corner looking for Dad. Words of a young child would be accurate.
FF has limited time to get themselves together after ‘an accident’ and all be on the same page.
The area that FM drove to (and was dug up) would be an unlikely place to dispose of a body as the riding school and other places are in view.
(Areas that were dug up had been dug up before.)
Underarrest, L said that and I vaguely remember her saying something like Mum and Nan went too and mumbled something then said oh I don’t know

FP’s got married and FF landed at the wedding in a helicopter.
FM came to Australia from Papua New Guinea as a child with her family.
Not sure of the relevance.
FP’s couldn’t have children and always wanted to foster/adopt. FM always wanted 5 or so children.
3 main points were made (that I picked up)
FD told police William went around the corner looking for Dad. Words of a young child would be accurate.
FF has limited time to get themselves together after ‘an accident’ and all be on the same page.
The area that FM drove to (and was dug up) would be an unlikely place to dispose of a body as the riding school and other places are in view.
(Areas that were dug up had been dug up before.)
What we need to know is WHEN William went around the corner and WHEN did FM and FGM follow.
Remember FD was 4 think about her concept of time.

What we need to know is WHEN William went around the corner and WHEN did FM and FGM follow.
Remember FD was 4 think about her concept of time.
I think the police have enough to make a case using the timeline provided by the foster mother.

Although, her timeline presents more of a premeditated vibe given that the window of time for human intervention was quite small.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was able to learn about 15-20 pieces of information that I never had known or had access to before. Producer Neena and spokesperson Dan did some decent research. IMO

Hearing Dan and Neena lay out the info that FACS had from the FM’s emails and their case notes also, I think there’s a possibility that not only did William come to grief at the hands of the FM - but that it’s possible that he was murdered and I even think it’s possible if so, that it was planned.

IMO, the FM was at the end of her tether. Exhausted and emotionally spent by 8am in the morning. There was no way out. She couldn’t get more preschool days for W approved. She couldn’t get visitation with W and his bio parents cancelled like she wanted, none of her requests or demands that she had made of FACS/DOCS or Young Hope were being taken seriously.

Jmo, it seemed like she had no energy to fight KT in court but she wanted to adopt William. So again, a brick wall. Her hopes and dreams dashed before she could achieve them.

It’s like that Robert Frost poem. Not waving, drowning. Some people get suicidal when they can’t see a way out. Thats not her thing, though, I don’t think.

OMG an atomic bomb has just gone off in my head OMG it is worse than I thought.

OMG an atomic bomb has just gone off in my head OMG it is worse than I thought.
That is exactly my thought after this episode. It’s a really, really bad situation.

And maybe there’s a chance W has fallen into a drain or an old mine shaft or been taken by a dingo, but I just think the possibility the FM has done something bad is just very obvious and very likely, when you hear all of the reports from FACS and her own emails to FACS / Young Hope spun together in a cohesive package the way these producers did.

Also, there’s no way he fell off the balcony. If he’s died that way, he’s been pushed.

IMO.

Or he’s died some other way. I think the accident theory was just a chance for investigators to find William’s body, and FM hasn’t wanted to play ball with them on that.

They said to her, you have a chance to make a decision for William today, to do the right thing, and she still kept up her line like “I know nothing, I see nothing, I hear nothing.”

Appalling. It was nice of them to give her a chance to do the right thing.

I’m thinking there might have been jealousy there maybe of William’s relationship with FF.
I just don’t understand why she wouldn’t just hand him back if she couldn’t cope or did she know FF wouldn’t agree.

Last edited:
The FF father vomiting
The FF ambulance visit
The wine
Going to bed early was it to discuss the situation away from FGM
FGM not speaking to Daughter and SD asking police to speak to FGM
How come this information came out?
I said before look at the past history of the main people.

I think the police have enough to make a case using the timeline provided by the foster mother.

Although, her timeline presents more of a premeditated vibe given that the window of time for human intervention was quite small.
Is there any chance FM met someone at the area she drove to? (if she did drive)

I’m thinking their might have been jealousy there maybe of William’s relationship with FF.
I just don’t understand why she wouldn’t just hand him back if she couldn’t cope or did she know FF wouldn’t agree.
Well to understand that, the police would have to learn about her personality and understand her mindset and belief system.
And that’s when it makes a lot of sense that they would interview the Lane Cove ladies.

Well to understand that, the police would have to learn about her personality and understand her mindset and belief system.
And that’s when it makes a lot of sense that they would interview the Lane Cove ladies.
Possibly why police asked about ex boyfriends. Police have probably interviewed them too.

I’m thinking their might have been jealousy there maybe of William’s relationship with FF.
She wanted children and no one was going to get in her way.
If she came from PMG then she would have felt superior.
The attitude she had to BREAK her spirit. I always thought it was a whip crack comment.
I am not saying she should have felt superior to me I have always felt she was smug and controlled the narrative
NEVER ONCE have I read that she asked and beg the authorities and agency can they be identified so people could come forward.

She wanted children and no one was going to get in her way.
If she came from PMG then she would have felt superior.
The attitude she had to BREAK her spirit. I always thought it was a whip crack comment.
I am not saying she should have felt superior to me I have always felt she was smug and controlled the narrative
NEVER ONCE have I read that she asked and beg the authorities and agency can they be identified so people could come forward.
Foster system maybe not what FM expected. Bio parents are still allowed a relationship with the child.
Be interesting to know if visits still occurred with FD and bio Mum from this time.

William had a previous head injury
William was very unsettled that morning waking early, fighting, taking over conversations, throwing the dice, what if FM tried to take the dice of him?
It is interesting there was a hand injury.
William was known to bite.
If some one bit you, and would not let go there maybe a reaction slap to the mouth by someone.
William jumped of the patio and ran around the corner (roaring)
I see FGMs slippers haphazardly kicked off.
Did William run down the block or up onto the high veranda?

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back