Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:

FGM Lived in Kendall a long time. She was a reporter so I believe. She would know just about every one. She would know what was going on. She would know every hidy hole.
That car was taken out by someone.
(Because the bonnet was warm)
If they were having more tea ceremonies waiting for the police to arrive they knew William’s fate IMO.
Wonder if William was carried inside in a blanket if he was hurt so L did not see his condition?
4 year olds can explain a situation, tell you about space, their friends lives in great detail, they have good memories but time concept is missing. …L …’mumble….0h I don’t know’…….

William had a previous head injury
William was very unsettled that morning waking early, fighting, taking over conversations, throwing the dice, what if FM tried to take the dice of him?
It is interesting there was a hand injury.
William was known to bite.
If some one bit you, and would not let go there maybe a reaction slap to the mouth by someone.
William jumped of the patio and ran around the corner (roaring)
I see FGMs slippers haphazardly kicked off.
Did William run down the block or up onto the high veranda?
I think this might be close to the mark. William gets more and more boisterous, FM can't cope. W Roaring like a tiger instead of posing nicely for a photo. She tries to stop him roaring, maybe by putting her hand out and he bites her hand, hard. Instinctively reacting, she hits or kicks him, hard, maybe in the head, causing a fatal injury. Then there is a panic and coverup before FF gets home.

Lady O, there is two different threads, one is the patio flowers that support different times photos were taken.
Two the explosive thread from the pod cast that has stunned me I don’t know about others .
That is why there is random posts.

I think this might be close to the mark. William gets more and more boisterous, FM can't cope. W Roaring like a tiger instead of posing nicely for a photo. She tries to stop him roaring, maybe by putting her hand out and he bites her hand, hard. Instinctively reacting, she hits or kicks him, hard, maybe in the head, causing a fatal injury. Then there is a panic and coverup before FF gets home.
She may have been too scared to tell FF when he arrived home what really happened but that night pow! He finds out what really happened shock and an anxiety attack and an ambulance is called. I wonder if police have a copy of the ambulance report or is that privileged info?

She may have been too scared to tell FF when he arrived home what really happened but that night pow! He finds out what really happened shock and an anxiety attack and an ambulance is called. I wonder if police have a copy of the ambulance report or is that privileged info?
If this is true, he would be just as bad for going along with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back