Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
She cut off the visitation for William’s sister for a very long time after William went missing.

I don’t know how she managed that, but she did.

The foster mum talks in interviews about L being an “only child” after William went missing. Like oh she has to now learn to live as an only child. Which is absolutely insane because she has biological siblings the whole time - she just wasn’t allowed to see them.

Who would do that to a child?
I didn’t know this. Good question, how did she manage this?

Everything FM says is copy cut and paste.
It’s time she sits down as a mother who loved William more than any one else loved their child and walk a straight path.

Everything FM says is copy cut and paste.
It’s time she sits down as a mother who loved William more than any one else loved their child and walk a straight path.
No one is saying she didn’t love him.
You can’t put together a brief for not loving someone. It’s not a crime to not love your foster child.

The police aren’t saying she didn’t love him. They are saying, yeah as you said, do the right thing for William.

They’ve said many times they know what she’s done. I believe them.

If she has done something, she should be honest about what has happened.

It seems FM has had help with statements and when she needs to insert something into her narrative she just copies cut and pastes.
I don’t think she has an original thought about William in her repertoire.
I think she has a hide to say the police haven’t done anything on 5 years.
Neither has she, FM could have answered vital questions 10 years ago.

No one is saying she didn’t love him.
You can’t put together a brief for not loving someone. It’s not a crime to not love your foster child.

The police aren’t saying she didn’t love him. They are saying, yeah as you said, do the right thing for William.

They’ve said many times they know what she’s done. I believe them.

If she has done something, she should be honest about what has happened.
This is just my personal opinion (not against yours) but I don’t think if there was an accident (whether it was a simple accident or the result of escalating violent behaviour) and FM did, as in her own words, dump ‘his little body’ that she did love him.
Especially not to go on a 10 year campaign giving some hope for William when she knows what happened to him and where he is.
I know I couldn’t think of one reason not to give a child a proper goodbye and there would be only one reason for it if guilty, self preservation.
I don’t think there’s any hope that if guilty, she will tell where he is because her own needs are above William’s and anyone who knows him. That’s not love.
I think the police know this and already have a psychological profile of what sort of person who would do this, (if she has done this.)

Last edited:
This is just my personal opinion (not against yours) but I don’t think if there was an accident (whether it was a simple accident or the result of escalating violent behaviour) and FM did, as in her own words, dump ‘his little body’ that she did love him.
Especially not to go on a 10 year campaign giving some hope for William when she knows what happened to him and where he is.
I know I couldn’t think of one reason not to give a child a proper goodbye and there would be only one reason for it if guilty, self preservation.
I don’t think there’s any hope that if guilty, she will tell where he is because her own needs are above William’s and anyone who knows him. That’s not love.
I think the police know this and already have a psychological profile of what sort of person who would do this, (if she has done this.)
You’re right. You’re completely right.

It’s been said on here before but I will say it again. I hope L successfully sues the fosters, the agencies and the government.
Me too.

Let’s pretend she’s getting ready to sue FACS, Michelle White, the fosters and the NSW Gov, then episode 2 of the Witness podcasts will give her lawyers some great copy. Especially that bit about the worker who took William from the bio family and gave him to the hospital and then the fosters to care for him, saying himself that they knew that the Tyrrell family were “sh**” and “ordinary.” That worker sounded more unprofessional than what I had even expected a worker to behave or speak like.

Like that’s any reason to take the children.

Imagine if all of the sh* and ordinary parents just got their kids taken from them, never to be returned. Sh* and ordinary should not be the threshold for removal.

That person was so abhorrent to listen to and but that interview gave a great insight into what I view as the sheer senselessness of L and William’s placement into out of home care. IMO

It’s a whole new stolen generation, and white or black, it still needs to be acknowledged.

Imagine what William’s sister has been through, losing her brother and having to stay with the carers who lost him.

If L never went into care, her life may not have ended up being such a nightmare. She will never get her childhood back.

What price would you put on 11 years of your life, gone? She was 11 or 12 I think when the fosters had all of their foster children taken off them.

I hope if she does sue she’ll get a bucket-load of money but most of all the acknowledgment that the wrong decisions were made.

Me too.

Let’s pretend she’s getting ready to sue FACS, Michelle White, the fosters and the NSW Gov, then episode 2 of the Witness podcasts will give her lawyers some great copy. Especially that bit about the worker who took William from the bio family and gave him to the hospital and then the fosters to care for him, saying himself that they knew that the Tyrrell family were “sh**” and “ordinary.” That worker sounded more unprofessional than what I had even expected a worker to behave or speak like.

Imagine if all of the sh* and ordinary parents just got their kids taken from them, never to be returned. Sh* and ordinary should not be the threshold for removal.

That person was so abhorrent to listen to and but that interview gave a great insight into what I view as the sheer senselessness of L and William’s placement into out of home care. IMO

It’s a whole new stolen generation, and white or black, it still needs to be acknowledged.

Imagine what William’s sister has been through, losing her brother and having to stay with the carers who lost him.

If L never went into care, her life may not have ended up being such a nightmare. She will never get her childhood back.

What price would you put on 11 years of your life, gone? She was 11 or 12 I think when the fosters had all of their foster children taken off them.

I hope if she does sue she’ll get a bucket-load of money but most of all the acknowledgment that the wrong decisions were made.

It makes me so ****ing angry

Me too.

👏 bravo! Some one has said it like it is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back