Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
For those that are interested. Look at Williams Eyebrows. Eyebrows get thicker, darker and wider on your face as you get older.

View attachment 2150820

View attachment 2150823

No sorry. Suddenly worked out exactly what that is. It's a hose!!! I know for a fact there is a hose reel right on that back wall nearby. You can see the orange connection to nozzle buried in flower bed

Last edited:
I would think someone heard/saw a car but it’s still possible, especially if they thought FF was coming home at some stage, postie doing her runs, school drop offs. I think I read only one couple thought they heard the postie that day) It’s a very leafy area and a person walking by is a possibility.
I’ve seen experiments done over the years on stranger danger and it’s surprising how many children went up to a random stranger (lollies and puppies come to mind.) It’s also possible he could have been grabbed hand over mouth or freeze/flight.
It’s possible if FM used time out outside for periods of time, she was doing this with William and had no idea he was gone for a period of time.
I’d be interested to know if FP’s ever used one of those child harness/backpack/leads?
Although have read Wallace52 post and there would be no need to lie about seeing cars if this happened.
What I meant was if they were sitting outside I think they would have heard a card door open and shut sorry. Agree about kids still ignoring stranger danger. The FF in his walk through did comment on William’s behaviour around strangers.

Different lighting, both natural and artificial. The stronger lighting makes the eyebrow hair appear lighter colour, so it blends with his skin. A different camera, lens, and settings will also affect this : white balance, exposure, shutter speed, ISO will all affect colour reproduction.
but do they affect width on the face?

Ok had a look. Yes there is something that is long and grey at the back that somewhat looks like a crane arm or digger to a excavator toy. There are however, flowers too most especially on that one after he went missing..

Is it possible he was using the digger for play in the soil of the planter box? or at least part of it? .Maybe
Will have another look

Have you spent much time with addicts and criminals? Would you want them looking after you when you were a child? Or looking after your child? (if you have one)
Jason careful, I was an RN who did 4 years work in a detox unit. Firstly I don’t like the term addicts used in a derogatory way. (There have been sports people who have used drugs and alcohol who have used domestic violence) they are wealthy people do you think they should have lost their children?
Young hope and the care worker who commented about B and K should not have been so unprofessional and biased. Young hope are exactly the people who should have assisted in bringing K and B and William’s siblings back together.

It depends on how they're parented but children of wealthy parents have boundless opportunities not available to children of drug addicted criminal drop-kicks. I'd take rich parents every day of the week, twice on sundays, if given the chance (I wasn't).
Then why are some of the wealthy parents repeat offenders

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BS. We don't pull children out of poor families and give them to rich families just to give them 'opportunity'. That kind of thinking led to the 'stolen generation'. It's a very serious thing to remove a child from their biological family, and it very often leads to a range of societal and mental health issues which I have mentioned before several times.
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm looking at my childhood, what I achieved in the face of adversity compared to my privileged peers (I had an amazing scholarship). If I didn't have to be so risk averse, if I could have done the courses I was passionate about, not had to focus on acquiring assets, security, there's just no comparison.

I Just listened to the podcasts.
A two year old child was locked out side for punishment😡
Yet! ………..FM ‘lost’ William and she gets dinner and a red wine at the end of the day?
I guess if you are wealthy then there are those opportunities.
IMO

Jason careful, I was an RN who did 4 years work in a detox unit. Firstly I don’t like the term addicts used in a derogatory way. (There have been sports people who have used drugs and alcohol who have used domestic violence) they are wealthy people do you think they should have lost their children?
Young hope and the care worker who commented about B and K should not have been so unprofessional and biased. Young hope are exactly the people who should have assisted in bringing K and B and William’s siblings back together.
Were William’s foster carers ever screened for drug or alcohol use?

How do we know they didn’t use?

There's a difference between high achieving people who are addicts and scum addicts. Some are contributing to society and the economy.

I Just listened to the podcasts.
A two year old child was locked out side for punishment😡
Yet! ………..FM ‘lost’ William and she gets dinner and a red wine at the end of the day?
I guess if you are wealthy then there are those opportunities.
IMO
Yes and the podcast said that the 2 year old who was put in exclusionary time out was William’s sister.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back