Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
To have a good education, make money and invest.
You can have a good education there are ways to finance that without wealthy parents.
From that education you can make money, (or become a politician).
Investing is hit and miss overrated eg the Great Depression.
So after all the opportunistic advantages what guaranties you will be happier than a ‘drop kick criminal druggy’?

There's a difference between high achieving people who are addicts and scum addicts. Some are contributing to society and the economy.
Well that’s a bit ridiculous.

There are high functioning addicts but do they make good parents? Like if the foster dad was on drugs but was rich and had a good job, does that make him a better addict and parent than a different type of addict?

You can have a good education there are ways to finance that without wealthy parents.
So after all the opportunistic advantages what guaranties you will be happier than a ‘drop kick criminal druggy’?
There are no guarantees in life. But I believe you are more likely to be successful if your parents have a lot of money and are not criminals.

Our Prime Minister grew up in housing commission with a single mother.

There are no guarantees in life. But I believe you are more likely to be successful if your parents have a lot of money and are not criminals.
The foster parents are criminals.

And they don’t have that much money these days.

So I don’t see the point in the comparison.

Some people just live a double life.

It takes 2hrs to drive from McDonalds Heatherbrae to Benaroon drive Kendall. They left at 6.40 pm and arrived at 9.30pm. I wonder what happened in the missing 50 minutes? (From the Where's William podcast). They claim they pulled over to put pull ups on the children.
Do we know how long they were at Maccas?
Ok just realised left Maccas then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It takes 2hrs to drive from McDonalds Heatherbrae to Benaroon drive Kendall. They left at 6.40 pm and arrived at 9.30pm. I wonder what happened in the missing 50 minutes? (From the Where's William podcast). They claim they pulled over to put pull ups on the children.
TCP the fosters had trouble settling William at night (podcast). They may have spent time driving around getting him off to sleep. They probably wanted to carry him up and just pop him into bed that is why they put pull ups on.
Instead of doing 100 on the highway it may have been 80. Plus DONT compare the highway today because there were sections that were still under construction. A nightmare to work out.

TCP the fosters had trouble settling William at night (podcast). They may have spent time driving around getting him off to sleep. They probably wanted to carry him up and just pop him into bed that is why they put pull ups on.
Instead of doing 100 on the highway it may have been 80. Plus DONT compare the highway today because there were sections that were still under construction. A nightmare to work out.
The highway between Pt Macquarie and Hexham completed in 2013.. Watch the podcast again. How did you know they were going 80km/hr. It is 110 km/hr nearly all the way. The arrived at 9.30. and brushed their teeth.

Ever changing stories by the FF. I wonder whether police checked the cellphone data on the road between Heatherbrae and Kendall. Unplanned lengthy stop at a rest area maybe.

Were William’s foster carers ever screened for drug or alcohol use?

How do we know they didn’t use?
Cocaine use/abuse is widely reported to be rife in the Sydney Real Estate Industry.

I think the Attorney General in Canberra also grew up in housing commission.

We are literally represented by these fine men at the highest levels of Government.

Albanese is our Prime Minister. He is literally our representative.
I don’t think Jason gets it. So much for his ‘higher’ education.

From the podcast 'The last roar'. The foster daughter had nothing at all to say except that William did not have a hiding place. Interviewed by a police officer the day he disappeared.

Ever changing stories by the FF. I wonder whether police checked the cellphone data on the road between Heatherbrae and Kendall. Unplanned lengthy stop at a rest area maybe.
Yes some kids poop after a meal. Plus as they left in a hurry they might have had to dig deep to find pants plus PJs clean wipes etc. I said they may have done 80-100. In the podcast it took them hours to settle William sometimes. They rang FGM at the last minute . So they probably wanted to arrive with sleepy kids plus FGM was watching a tv show.

It should have been done on the 12th.
We think we know they drank red wine.
Alcohol use/abuse is also reported to be rife/widespread in the Sydney Real Estate Industry, and probably every other Industry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back