Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
But IF FF left around 8:00 (no neighbours saw him leave at 9ish as reported by FM) he still could have been seen on CCTV at ~8:50. It is just a mystery what he did for that missing time.
The exact location of the cctv at 8.50 is important. He may have left over an hour earlier and gone towards Combyne and passed the cctv on the way back. The FGM walkthrough sort of exposed that the stories did not line up which is an obvious red flag. When people construct an alibi, it's the detail that catches people out. If the detail has not been discussed adequately then different accounts occur.

They've had 10 years, and the (final part of?) coronial inquest is imminent. The coroner must now decide if the photos are real or not. It's a binary decision. Can't sit on the fence any longer.
If the photos are found to be false then there is prima facie evidence to lay charges of evidence-tampering, attempt to pervert the cause of justice, and potentially manslaughter.
If the photos are accepted as real, then William was alive and well at 9:30am, so none of the preceding pieces of evidence are relevant to the nature of his disappearance.
Given that the police have identified the FM as the sole person of interest and want to lay a charge of 'perverting the course of justice' . What do you think they found?

The exact location of the cctv at 8.50 is important. He may have left over an hour earlier and gone towards Combyne and passed the cctv on the way back. The FGM walkthrough sort of exposed that the stories did not line up which is an obvious red flag. When people construct an alibi, it's the detail that catches people out. If the detail has not been discussed adequately then different accounts occur.
None of that matters if the photos are accepted.
And if the photos are not accepted, then it just shows he removed himself from the scene while others covered up.

Given that the police have identified the FM as the sole person of interest and want to lay a charge of 'perverting the course of justice' . What do you think they found?
I don't think they have found anything conclusive. They have perhaps found holes in the narrative, inconsistencies in testimony. But without physical evidence or a confession the chance of a successful conviction is low. Those charges haven't been laid yet.

I don't think they have found anything conclusive. They have perhaps found holes in the narrative, inconsistencies in testimony. But without physical evidence or a confession the chance of a successful conviction is low. Those charges haven't been laid yet.
So you are saying the police are malicious as they were with BS and PS.

I'm looking forward to the coroner asking certain questions and resolving certain issues. I'm not looking forward to the inquest closing with an 'open finding' and sweeping all the loose ends under the carpet.
Hopefully the findings include something firm, if not definitive, regarding his parent's involvement. And also a statement about Abbott.

Yes agree all possible. But I have problems with this. And does it matter what the reason was that William was outside unsupervised?
FM and FGM are in charge of their narrative and timeline. They COULD be hiding the fact that he was out of their sight for longer than the 5 to 10 minutes. The window for missing is between the last photo ~ 9:35 and when the FP talk to the first neighbour ~ 10:30. (I am leaving our the drive in the FGM's car as this is questionable). FM's reporting of time missing was not clear. It seems she first said ~ around 10:20 but then this was altered to fit in the story of the drive.Even if he was alone in the front of the house at say 9:45 the investigation would have covered this time in neighbours, witnesses and any vehicle movements in and out of Kendall. And as far as we know the police have no other suspects.

There is no evidence of the behaviour of William that morning, so saying he was sent outside for punishment is speculative. They report that he fought with his sister over toys. Big deal, all siblings fight. IMO - there has been an escalation of discussion of William's bad behaviour that morning in the forum, without any evidence - IMO. The narratives of the FGM and FM IMO are unreliable. Mystery cars, everyone was happy, roaring lions and playing tigers....
I agree, it’s all speculative.
I think for me the speculation comes from inconsistencies in the story.
Maybe FGM has her time wrong and Ff didn’t leave at 8am and it was later that they had breakfast and went out to the patio.
I’m curious about there not being any other sightings of cars, as we know that the postie did her run that morning and from what we know, no one saw her and one couple thought they heard who they thought would have been the postie. For me this leaves the possibility that a car could drive in and out unnoticed.

You can also drive down beside the school towards Heron Creek

But IF FF left around 8:00 (no neighbours saw him leave at 9ish as reported by FM) he still could have been seen on CCTV at ~8:50. It is just a mystery what he did for that missing time.
Re: "no neighbours saw [FF] leave..."
Is there a source for this please? Is there information somewhere about which vehicle movements were witnessed by neighbours?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing before 9:30 matters if you accept that the Roar photo is real.

And if you don't accept the Roar photo is real, then the whole of the fosters narrative falls apart.

Pick one option.

An incident could have occurred before 9:30, but might not have been immediately fatal.

Re: "no neighbours saw [FF] leave..."
Is there a source for this please? Is there information somewhere about which vehicle movements were witnessed by neighbours?
I wonder whether the FF phone was left on and could its journey have been tracked. Given there was no cell phone tower in Kendall. it may be difficult to track anyway. Cell phone tower was put in after he went missing anyway.

Williams carers ended their relationship on the 12 September 2014.
They are not his parents. He was not adopted.
There is a need to be sensitive to his biological relatives and siblings.
L is no longer their FD and neither is William. When Williams 18 birthday anniversary arrives he will no longer be considered a foster child. He is not a foster child now under caters.

I agree, it’s all speculative.
I think for me the speculation comes from inconsistencies in the story.
Maybe FGM has her time wrong and Ff didn’t leave at 8am and it was later that they had breakfast and went out to the patio.
I’m curious about there not being any other sightings of cars, as we know that the postie did her run that morning and from what we know, no one saw her and one couple thought they heard who they thought would have been the postie. For me this leaves the possibility that a car could drive in and out unnoticed.
FM said to the police he was only gone for 5 minutes. But then that is her word.

William attended a Christmas street party in Benaroon drive in December, 2013 according to the podcast. Was he seen in a Spiderman suit? He was very clingy to his foster father. (from the Channel 10 podcast). It's around Christmas/new year when I think the photos were taken.

FGM was a reporter. She would try to be objective in the facts. I think she was struggling and sliding back and forth between objective happenings and subjective feelings.

William attended a Christmas street party in Benaroon drive in December, 2013 according to the podcast. Was he seen in a Spiderman suit? He was very clingy to his foster father. (from the Channel 10 podcast). It's around Christmas/new year when I think the photos were taken.
It would be handy to know if any of the neighbours took photos of the party.

So you are saying the police are malicious as they were with BS and PS.
I never said that at all. I was asked what evidence the police may have (against FM), and I expressed my opinion is that they have no direct evidence, only holes in the narrative. I believe if they did have direct evidence they would have laid charges by now.
It has nothing to do with malice.

None of that matters if the photos are accepted.
And if the photos are not accepted, then it just shows he removed himself from the scene while others covered up.
The photos at 9:30 give an alibi for FF. What if, at an earlier time that morning, they change the camera to 7:30 (knowing that it will be corrected by 2 hours to 9:30). Take the photos. Reset the camera to factory settings, which could delete information or photos stored within the camera itself, and then reset to the original Bali time plus xx seconds.

They would have known the original time setting on the camera.
Both FM and FF knew how to use digital cameras( even if the instruction book had been lost).
FM showed the photos on the camera to Wendy Hudson at the house on 12th Sept- this would be before they were downloaded and ( as I guess) would have been stored on the memory stick in the camera. The police COULD have taken the camera that day. I think they took the camera a few days later but have no reference so happy to be corrected.

....FM "remembered that she had taken photos of William that morning on the deck in his
Spiderman outfit and showed me photo's on her camera....."

Williams carers ended their relationship on the 12 September 2014.
They are not his parents. He was not adopted.
There is a need to be sensitive to his biological relatives and siblings.
L is no longer their FD and neither is William. When Williams 18 birthday anniversary arrives he will no longer be considered a foster child. He is not a foster child now under caters.
William's foster carers were far better and more worthy parents than the biologicals, from everything I have read. Maybe there is information we haven't seen but as it stands they were his parents.

William's foster carers were far better and more worthy parents than the biologicals, from everything I have read. Maybe there is information we haven't seen but as it stands they were his parents.
On a scale of 1-10 (ten = best/worthiest "parents") where do you rate each one the 4 (2 bio-parents + 2 foster carers)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back