Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
Apologies. You are correct. I must have missed this.
In that case, it is even MORE unlikely that the photos had been manipulated in any way between William's disappearance and them coming into possession of the police. What if Wendy had immediately taken the camera and photos as evidence (as she probably SHOULD have done)?
So either the photos are genuine or it's a massive pre-conceived conspiracy on a scale unprecedented in this country.

PS: odd that the photos and camera are not anywhere in Wendy's handwritten notes. As though they were added to her statement as an afterthought. Statement was not made (typed up) till 18th September. Maybe this is a false recollection and Wendy saw the photos at a later time?
The more I read about this case the more I start to question if the proof of life photographs are about as genuine as the two cars allegedly parked on the street, that no one could verify or find.

I’m going to go out on a limb and say the photos are fake. I don’t know how fake they are, like I don’t know when they were taken, on what device or for what purpose, but I don’t think the FM has been honest about the genesis or quality and fidelity of the photos.

And it opens the timeline right up.

Last edited:

In that case, it is even MORE unlikely that the photos had been manipulated in any way between William's disappearance and them coming into possession of the police. What if Wendy had immediately taken the camera and photos as evidence (as she probably SHOULD have done)?
So either the photos are genuine or it's a massive pre-conceived conspiracy on a scale unprecedented in this country.

PS: odd that the photos and camera are not anywhere in Wendy's handwritten notes. As though they were added to her statement as an afterthought. Statement was not made (typed up) till 18th September. Maybe this is a false recollection and Wendy saw the photos at a later time?
What I find odd if my child went missing and I had just taken photos that morning, I would have raced in and shown everyone what he looked like she went to great lengths in his detail on the phone call to report him missing. I scratch my head at WHAT the FM finds important.
Time remembered ? Parked cars V Breakfast details
Importance of tea ceremony v W running around the corner on his own or playing with his sister
Inconsistency in how long he was missing v who she spoke to first v drive

Etc etc etc.

The more I read about this case the more I start to question if the proof of life photographs are about as genuine as the two cars allegedly parked outside the oriortu, that no one could verify or find.

I’m going to go out on a limb and say the photos are fake. I don’t know how fake they are, like when they were taken, on what device or for what purpose, but I don’t think the FM has been honest about the genesis or quality and fidelity of the photos.
It’s possible. Imagine if FM went to all the trouble to edit the photos and she outsmarted herself.

I just think it is really scary that the whole issue of when William went missing is based on a little cheap camera bought in Bali and the narrative of a POI is used to verify this and is taken as a starting point. 😳 FM friends said she is very intelligent. So may be she knows a method of looking after herself.

Can any one help me with the questions I keep thinking about.
Is the government still responsible for William?
Can the Coroner find William is deceased?
If that is the case is he released back to the biological family?
Can they then have a memorial service?

I’ll answer best I can,
The Gvt is still responsible for William.
I believe the Coroner can say if they believe it is most likely William is deceased.
The third and fourth questions will depend on the findings.

Last edited:
I just think it is really scary that the whole issue of when William went missing is based on a little cheap camera bought in Bali and the narrative of a POI is used to verify this and is taken as a starting point. 😳 FM friends said she is very intelligent. So may be she knows a method of looking after herself.
It’s crazy, isn’t it. When the truth comes out, at the inquest or afterwards, I think everyone who worked on that case prior to 2019 will be shook.

IMO

I think they could if they wanted to. But they might want to first know if he is deceased and to have his body back. IMO

If it was me I think I would want answers first before I could start to process my grief and farewell my child.

Last edited:
It’s Day for Daniel today. Rest in peace, Daniel Morecombe and best wishes to all of his family and gratitude for the tireless work they do in the space of child safety.

• Daniel Morcombe Foundation cuts ties with William Tyrrell 'charity'
  • Parents of murdered Queensland schoolboy trying to get name, logo removed
  • Where's William still claims it has support of Daniel Morcombe Foundation
  • Bruce Morcombe says Tyrrell campaign is 'at arm's length' and not connected
  • Where's William previously split with Bravehearts and is not a registered charity

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think they could if they wanted to. But they might want to first know if he is deceased and to have his body back. IMO

If it was me I think I would want answers first before I could start to process my grief and farewell my child.
I just think of his bio family and siblings. What if they had to wait years of uncertainty. Not knowing.
As they all mature the pain will not lessen. But the anxiety will grow. Think of L. The frustration she will feel. AND SOME ONE SOMEWHERE KNOWS THE ANSWERS.
All the People who have contributed to this thread are wonderful caring intelligent people William.

Updated summary

* Wendy Hudson SAW the camera and FMs photos on it that day. Ok she won't have looked at EXIF data but important none the less because the pictures themselves were eyeballed ie it DIDN'T come from some other random camera

* The Software used in producing the photos ultimately provided ( which we know were contemporaneously ON FM camera that day) has old software. How it has or why we don't know....but it must have because she saw them on her camera

The FM isn't going to be mucking around with camera photo edits that day or transferring photos to then show WT. No..They were on HER camera.

31550 would suggest that means it's much more likely that the photos were unedited..No. what it means is that it is almost guaranteed.that the photos were taken THAT day not some day much earlier.. Why? Because the FM is offering evidence of all things that WH could corroborate directly by observation....clothes, toys and anything else about the setting or of any object

No criminal is going to offer tangible evidence of 12 month old photos that could immediately be compared directly with the setting to incriminate themselves. It's fanciful to think they would.

Let me explain this again. A new camera would create an image and have metadata in the EXIF version, most current. Version 2.3. (it had been around for 4 years)

If images on the SD card contained a combination of 2.3 and 2.21 images, it suggests those other photos were not taken on that camera.

All the police would have to do is examine the EXIF (version) on the camera to see if images were uploaded on to the SD card.
I understand the concept that you’re explaining, and thank you.

Re the BBM above - are you saying that the published images of the children on the patio had differing EXIF versions ?

Or are you surmising that there were other photos on that SD card and that possibly they were of a different version to those ‘public’ photos ?

Small town familiarity has been at the core of the failings in this investigation imo.

I come from a small town, I know how the lines can get blurred when everyone knows everyone, are on committees together, play tennis, golf, bowls etc at the same venues and in the same teams, dance with each other at the Show Balls etc.

Wendy Hudson was a long time local, and ( just my recollection so please don’t ask for a link ) I think it was mentioned that she and FGM were well acquainted - no surprise as I understand that the foster grandparents were active members of the community.

This investigation failed William almost from the outset, because of that familiarity - no one considered the possibility of foul play on behalf of his carers, and everyone immediately went off searching, even though FF told us William never ventured away from them, and then they ate up the FM suggestion that he’d been abducted.
(To give Const Rowley some credit, he did note the warmth of car engine, and the cups of tea - perhaps he was a more recent arrival so eyes not quite so clouded )

Once fresh Police arrived on the case, attempts were made at a more thorough investigation, but that all important initial time frame was wasted, and so many things that should’ve been actioned and captured were ignored, or ignored for far too long.

Sadly, I doubt William’s parents will ever get the answers that they have now been waiting for over 10 years to hear.

Small town familiarity has been at the core of the failings in this investigation imo.

I come from a small town, I know how the lines can get blurred when everyone knows everyone, are on committees together, play tennis, golf, bowls etc at the same venues and in the same teams, dance with each other at the Show Balls etc.

Wendy Hudson was a long time local, and ( just my recollection so please don’t ask for a link ) I think it was mentioned that she and FGM were well acquainted - no surprise as I understand that the foster grandparents were active members of the community.

This investigation failed William almost from the outset, because of that familiarity - no one considered the possibility of foul play on behalf of his carers, and everyone immediately went off searching, even though FF told us William never ventured away from them, and then they ate up the FM suggestion that he’d been abducted.
(To give Const Rowley some credit, he did note the warmth of car engine, and the cups of tea - perhaps he was a more recent arrival so eyes not quite so clouded )

Once fresh Police arrived on the case, attempts were made at a more thorough investigation, but that all important initial time frame was wasted, and so many things that should’ve been actioned and captured were ignored, or ignored for far too long.

Sadly, I doubt William’s parents will ever get the answers that they have now been waiting for over 10 years to hear.
If Wendy saw the photos on the camera on the 12th Sept, why were these not among the first photos released by police to media? The original photos published on the 12th and 13th were earlier photos and he was not in a Spiderman suit. It was several days (if not longer) until the photos on the verandah with William in a Spiderman suit were publicly released, because it was several days before the camera was handed over.

Is this just more slack policing? And a false statement from Wendy? Or were the photos known about by police but concealed for tactical reasons? (Hard to think why - it was made public he was in a Spiderman Suit - although the FGM and L needed to be blocked out of some of the photos, - maybe they didn't want certain things in the photograph known publicly?)

If Wendy saw the photos on the camera on the 12th Sept, why were these not among the first photos released by police to media? The original photos published on the 12th and 13th were earlier photos and he was not in a Spiderman suit. It was several days (if not longer) until the photos on the verandah with William in a Spiderman suit were publicly released, because it was several days before the camera was handed over.

Is this just more slack policing? And a false statement from Wendy? Or were the photos known about by police but concealed for tactical reasons? (Hard to think why - it was made public he was in a Spiderman Suit - although the FGM and L needed to be blocked out of some of the photos, - maybe they didn't want certain things in the photograph known publicly?)

No concealment by police. No reason. I'd say that it was simply a matter of a traumatised FM (yes either way she was) struggling to function. So she didn't connect camera and just gave what was on her computer instead. If there was subterfuge it may have been FM realising that the photos taken at 7.39 would become critical to POL and ultimately the abductor hoax so she started to formulate the plan to use them as further evidence there wasn't time to commit a crime so must be abductor . Waited to see if police reacted and when they didn't she did edits in the following days.

No concealment by police. No reason. I'd say that it was simply a matter of a traumatised FM (yes either way she was) struggling to function. So she didn't connect camera and just gave what was on her computer instead. If there was subterfuge it may have been FM realising that the photos taken at 7.39 would become critical to POL and ultimately the abductor hoax so she started to formulate the plan to use them as further evidence there wasn't time to commit a crime so must be abductor . Waited to see if police reacted and when they didn't she did edits in the following days.
I don't follow. Wendy doesn't mention a computer. How would the photos be on the computer already at 11am? If the FM remembered taking photos as per Wendy's typed statement then she would go to the camera, not a computer.

The flowers in the pot.
Seriously! WHY DID FM WAIT SO LONG TO SHOW THOSE PICTURES? TO ME THAT IS WHY I DOUBTED HER IN THE FIRST PLACE.
plum in cheek, they had to be photo shopped for the mole on the head.

I don't follow. Wendy doesn't mention a computer. How would the photos be on the computer already at 11am? If the FM remembered taking photos as per Wendy's typed statement then she would go to the camera, not a computer.
Because We will never understand why the FM does and says the things she does at the times she chooses.
She struggles to represent her self for a start. Or cunningly hides behind a PR firm

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back