Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
Now you have got to this point in reasoning, look at the missing 50 minutes in the car drive between McDonalds and Kendall, the night before.
But there is no missing 50 minutes. They left McDonald's at 6:40 p.m. according to CCTV and arrived in Kendalll at 9pm according to Caroline Overington. At normal speed the drive would take two hours but they stopped to put pull-ups on so there's only about 10 minutes unaccounted for, if that.

Now you have got to this point in reasoning, look at the missing 50 minutes in the car drive between McDonalds and Kendall, the night before.

You are going to get a elderly FGM in initial stages of congnitive decline talk about how Willian played doing drawings and throwing the dice and roaring like a tiger etc when it didn't happen? Sorry I don't buy that. Has to make sense. This doesn't..

"William was throwing the dice. We tried to teach him to just roll the dice. But he wanted to actually throw it"......all just made up?? No sorry. Don't buy it. She wasn't a good liar and the only place where she was uncomfortable was about where FF was between 8 and 9 .Deceptive in my view. She was relaxed when talking about WT play. No hint of deception imo

The time which WAS sought to be hidden imo was that 8 to 9 that morning including that 3 no 4 sorry sat up to breakfast

Last edited:

Partly from post 6,921 (previous thread) with a bit more of the quote added (from Missing William Tyrrell, 2021 rev ed, p. 69):

"Michelle White from Young Hope arrived in Kendall mid-afternoon on Saturday, 13 September 2014. William's foster mum came out and hugged her in the driveway.

One of the first things Ms White had to do was authorise the release of another set of photographs of William. The first one, of William in an orange T-shirt with a gentle smile on his face, had been circulating for several hours, but police were keen to get a more recent one, preferably in the clothes he was wearing, into the public domain.

This was going to be tricky. Ms White understood her responsibility to keep William's status as a foster child secret, even while it was leaking to journalists and neighbours."
That's odd, the time on the police photo was 10.52am on 13th September, before Michelle got there. Is this Michelle White saying this or the FM again. Other sources have said that Michelle got their in the morning less than 24 hours since his disappearance. I know I am being pedantic.

I don't follow. Wendy doesn't mention a computer. How would the photos be on the computer already at 11am? If the FM remembered taking photos as per Wendy's typed statement then she would go to the camera, not a computer.

She showed the photos on camera. Then later when they asked for photos she went to computer and used them perhaps

Last edited:
FM mentions the cat boarding house in great detail but never mentions
…I picked William up and L I gave the a drink and food at ??? Then because they had lunch at say around 12 by 6.50 (6) hours later they were starving so we stopped at Mac D. They went to bed no mention of more food. William woke at 5.50 (FF) all this rhetoric about shows on phone fights over toys waking Nan upsetting FF because of noise the mentions food at 8.30 or there about so from lunch time 12 pm Thursday 11th to 8.30 12th which is 20 hours William only had a Mac D happy meal.
Most kids would be screaming the house down for food.
If FF and William woke at 5.50 and FF left at 7.50 or 8.50 then what did he do for 2 hours or 3 hours?

FGM I watched the FGM walk through. She was struggling.
As a reporter I bet she wrote down somewhere what happened. 🤔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TCP The fosters would have had a discussion wether they would top or not the FF probably slowed down looking for a spot to pull over. FM had to scrummage to find the right pull ups for right child in the dark undo seat belts in a confined space with sleepy uncooperative kids it takes a long time I am guessing at this but I am sure most parents would agree. I think they also put on their PJS.
Plus even if they cleaned their teeth when they got there (FM) ? They wanted those kids to go to sleep immediately or before they got there so I bet they drove a little slower.
I read or heard, sometimes it took hours to get W to sleep.

I STILL BET FGM RECORDED WHAT HAPPENED BECAUSE SHE FANCIED HERSELF A REPORTER 🤞
When did the new evidence come to light compared to FGM passing?
(FM) asked the POL to tell FGM to stop talking about it. 🤫

She showed the photos on camera. Then later when they asked for photos she went to computer and used them perhaps
I don’t believe anything the FM says.
IF it all happened in a convoluted way I am so confused, then it was done to support a specific pre planned narrative. IMO I think

That's odd, the time on the police photo was 10.52am on 13th September, before Michelle got there. Is this Michelle White saying this or the FM again. Other sources have said that Michelle got their in the morning less than 24 hours since his disappearance. I know I am being pedantic.

The book doesn't say where the information about Michelle came from. On the next page (p.70) it has direct quotes from Michelle's texts to various people, so I think Caroline Overington (book author) must have had access to some documents, for the texts at least, but who knows.

I did a reverse image search on this photo from the Daily Telegraph on 14 Sep 2014 (Day 3):

447a0fec5b2057ac4adcee013a2ad396

The original version of that photo seems to have been in a Daily Telegraph article on 13 Sep 2014 published at 12:56 pm (Saturday, Day 2), but I don't know whether that publish time refers to the images too or just the text. The photo isn't showing for me now in the 13 Sep article, just the caption:

"Inspector Kim Fehon holds a photo of missing William. Picture: Nathan Edwards".

IMO, if Inspector Fehon was holding up the deck photo early enough for a photo of her to be published around 1pm Saturday, she either didn't wait for Michelle's authorisation mid-afternoon or Michelle got there earlier, yes 😀

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back