Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
Except it wasn't 6.50 pm, they had left Maccas at 6.40pm.(video evidence). So is she deliberately closing the 50 minute gap in her narrative?
No what I am saying is
No one knows how long or how long or if they did pull ups FM dialogue again which is ALWAYS questioned but IMO believable
because it is all over the place
I am saying William (Fosters dialogue again) was a nightmare to get to
sleep. IMO believable.
FGM believes they arrived around 9 (after they all crashed in, as they pulled up,) which could account for ten minutes.
I believe the time frame is ok. They could have slowed down like my parents used to do and turned around and gave us a roasting As we were tired and grumpy because WE WERE NOT THERE YET!

It's so great the FF watched fireman sam with William (from the Channel 10 podcast with Leah Harris) when he got up, when it was not even on until 10.10am.

View attachment 2152231
Not surprised I don’t believe anything that they say. But what did FF do for All those hours because FGM said she did not see him.
Did she have a hangover from SP,s or ? Or forgot to put her contacts in THEY ARE BOTH LIARS. Time frames don’t add up and there lays the blame not with me.

It’s a strange photo to give to police, younger and black eye. Where were their other photos, not on their phones or camera? FM said she took heaps of photos.
No I think that was the black eye he had a few weeks before he vanished and saw his family for the last time😢 or am I missing something?

I wish we could see the FPs and watch them in their interviews.
Thinking about the FGM walkthrough (I didn’t know she’d been a journalist) I feel you’d have more to say.

No I think that was the black eye he had a few weeks before he vanished and saw his family for the last time😢 or am I missing something?
Not sure but he looks younger and chubbier. I just don’t get why you’d give police a photo of W with a bruise to release to the media/world. Even if there’s nothing to hide.

No one knows how long or how long or if they did pull ups FM dialogue again which is ALWAYS questioned but IMO believable
because it is all over the place
I am saying William (Fosters dialogue again) was a nightmare to get to
sleep. IMO believable.
FGM believes they arrived around 9 (after they all crashed in, as they pulled up,) which could account for ten minutes.
I believe the time frame is ok. They could have slowed down like my parents used to do and turned around and gave us a roasting As we were tired and grumpy because WE WERE NOT THERE YET
I know what you're saying, I am pointing out in the Leah Harris podcast, she gives the time as 9.30pm. This is the podcast that the police have subpoenaed. It takes two hours to drive there and there is a 50 minute gap in the alibis. She then says that she got to Maccas at 6.50 pm, when we know for sure she left Maccas at 6.40pm. IMHO she has constructed a narrative about the journey that is not true. It suggests to me what ever happened to WT probably happened on this journey. Police hopefully checked the cell data to see if there was a prolonged stop anywhere.

Ok thanks I can’t fathom it then.
Is it another type of evidence in plain sight where FM thought she was smarter? Don’t know.
The detail matters, it's what catches people out. If this was the last independent photo of William Tyrell, then it's clear the photos are a fake. When people construct a story then they need to carefully get the facts in order. The Biological parents barrister challenged the authenticity of the photos in the Coronial hearing. The police confirmed they were unsure when the photos were taken in the same hearing. The Foster mother then provides a photo album at the very next set of hearings, which is very odd behaviour. It just smacks of more manipulation and serious concern that it was unravelling, which it did.

When the police started digging up Kendall in 2021, I was literally was gobsmacked. It is like they still did not get it. I still wonder whether they get it now.

The detail matters, it's what catches people out. If this was the last independent photo of William Tyrell, then it's clear the photos are a fake. When people construct a story then they need to carefully get the facts in order. The Biological parents barrister challenged the authenticity of the photos in the Coronial hearing. The police confirmed they were unsure when the photos were taken in the same hearing. The Foster mother then provides a photo album at the very next set of hearings, which is very odd behaviour. It just smacks of more manipulation and serious concern that it was unravelling, which it did.

When the police started digging up Kendall in 2021, I was literally was gobsmacked. It is like they still did not get it. I still wonder whether they get it now.
Just comparing these photos.

Attachments

• 499DAF86-8BBB-4C35-80B4-D47CCA5D75E9.jpeg
    499DAF86-8BBB-4C35-80B4-D47CCA5D75E9.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 104F1FDD-9574-45A6-83DD-055824D1C4D8.jpeg
    104F1FDD-9574-45A6-83DD-055824D1C4D8.jpeg
    85.7 KB · Views: 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back