Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:

Good recent background. Importantly it refers to FM saying that the bike riding happened at about 9.am. this is second time I've seen this. We know from where's William Tyrrell podcasts that bike riding was first activity that day AND was when uTurn man happened with FD asking about him and FGM allegedly being present

We know that FGM says FF was gone by the time she got up. Where's William Tyrrell podcast says FGM was with FM and kids when bike riding happened (possibly explains the missed GO call) but FGM DIDN'T see FF even though he was captured on CCTV at approx 8.45. Huh???

Sooooo FGM possibly lied about not seeing FF before 9 and possibly also leaving in car just before/ perhaps even during the bike riding. Even worse is that they may have been on bikes when he left in his car!!! Yet FGM obsessively had to exclude FF and HIS CAR from being there. Interesting

Possible:

FF leaves at 8.40
FGM gets up after.
FM rings Spedding 9.05
They all go outside to ride bikes
Neighbours hear children playing just before and just after 9
Whilst bike riding GO rings and call missed 9.10

This sequence is consistent with 9.37 and the FGM error being just an error perhaps.

Uturn man could possibly be real and FA who had been asked to attend by GO to look at needs for GO repair job (theory). FA then seeks to intimidate GO by repeatedly implicating his property/ him.....as having WT body. The car didn't match RP car though..
Just checking, did FGM say she didn’t see FF at all before he left? I thought she asked him to pick up the paper for her.

Good recent background. Importantly it refers to FM saying that the bike riding happened at about 9.am. this is second time I've seen this. We know from where's William Tyrrell podcasts that bike riding was first activity that day AND was when uTurn man happened with FD asking about him and FGM allegedly being present

We know that FGM says FF was gone by the time she got up. Where's William Tyrrell podcast says FGM was with FM and kids when bike riding happened (possibly explains the missed GO call) but FGM DIDN'T see FF even though he was captured on CCTV at approx 8.45. Huh???

Sooooo FGM possibly lied about not seeing FF before 9 and possibly also leaving in car just before/ perhaps even during the bike riding. Even worse is that they may have been on bikes when he left in his car!!! Yet FGM obsessively had to exclude FF and HIS CAR from being there. Interesting

Possible:

FF leaves at 8.40
FGM gets up after.
FM rings Spedding 9.05
They all go outside to ride bikes
Neighbours hear children playing just before and just after 9
Whilst bike riding GO rings and call missed 9.10

This sequence is consistent with 9.37 and the FGM error being just an error perhaps.

Uturn man could possibly be real and FA who had been asked to attend by GO to look at needs for GO repair job (theory). FA then seeks to intimidate GO by repeatedly implicating his property/ him.....as having WT body. The car didn't match RP car though..
It's background, but not recent. That is all based on Jubelin's 2016 interview with FM which lasted 2.5 hours (including breaks), and covered not only the time between the photos and the 000 call, but also detailed background of the fosters and their relationship, and how William and his sister came into their care.

So, Jubelin probably spent under an hour on the actual critical timeline, and doesn't seem to have questioned FM at all about the drive. It's the drive which doesn't fit the timeline at all. Jubelin went over several possible scenarios, including balcony fall, driveway accident, etc. But neither of these would fit with the FM drive in her mother's car.

The sequence of events by ARB above seems about right to me, and the best explanation of why GO phone call went unanswered is that everyone was out on the driveway for bike riding or whatever around 9am. FF had to have been gone for the bike riding, or there wouldn't have been room in the driveway. Makes sense that he unloaded the bikes before leaving, if he hadn't already done so the night before. But they wouldn't have been able to ride bikes if his car was still there. Maybe FGM was doing dishes and didn't watch the bike riding. Maybe after William 'deliberately crashed his bike into the garden' and finished playing 'Mummy Monster', and refusing to climb the 'great climbing tree', then they all went inside via the back verandah to get set up for drawing and card making. This explains the position of William's shoes - facing the house. He would have taken them off before going in, and they would have been placed on the verandah facing the door. This is how people place shoes when they are taken off before entering a house. When he went outside to do the drawing he was then barefoot, as per the photos.
Maybe they went outside again onto the verandah around 9:15 or 9:20am? This would be enough time for William to get bored with drawing, roll the dice incorrectly and start roaring like a tiger by 9:37.
Then something happens, but what?
There is nothing certain in the timeline until around 10:30am, but by then FM has taken her drive (I think) and FF has returned. It's about 40 minutes unexplained. It's also consistent with FGM saying she was out on the verandah for "about an hour" (from 9:20 to 10:20, at which time she says she went looking for FM). FGM is covering whatever happened by saying she was out there the whole time, but there's not enough activity to fill an hour IMO. Maybe she knew FM was gone for a while in her car, and made tea in anticipation of her return?

One question which has not been satisfactorily answered (IMO) is when and how William put his shoes on again? If he 'suddenly' jumped off the deck, then he didn't put them on himself. Yet, the shoes disappeared with William somehow.

Does anyone recall where FM thought she heard a scream in the bush and where police found something on the fence line?
According to one of her versions of events the scream was when she walked down Benaroon to the bus shelter I believe.

The thing on the fence line - I don't know the location but pretty sure it was discounted as being not significant.

js47 is former SES, so maybe they could tell us how the command posts work?

31550, who says FF went out in the morning alone? I think you claimed somewhere that Snr Cst Hudson said that, but what did she say and have you got her meaning right?

My guess is the command post would be staffed continously until the end, but I don't know. The searching continued through the nights, including on the Friday night, so IMO it would be strange if the command post was shut up overnight.

I copied the following quote years ago but now the article is paywalled, so I can't check whether anything has changed. I'm just trying to show the amount of activity at night, but I'll leave in the extra bits about weather etc for context. From "Child missing at Kendall", Port Macquarie News, 12 Sep 2014 updated 14 Sep.

https://www.portnews.com.au/story/2555404/child-missing-at-kendall/

Fri [12 Sep 2014], 5.15pm: The darkness is closing in, but the searchers are not going anywhere.
Police Inspector Mick Aldridge said PolAir has returned to Sydney after extensive aerial searches.
"But we're not leaving - we'll continue all the way through the night," he said.
Inspector Aldridge said police officers, SES volunteers and concerned residents will search the area, which includes state forests, during the night and as morning begins.
PolAir may be called tomorrow morning, and the Westpac Rescue Helicopter Service may also be contacted for help.
"We'll make those calls as the search goes on," Inspector Aldridge said.

Fri, 6.10pm: Extra units from Taree have been sent to help with tonight's search, an SES spokesman said.
Surf Life Saving Clubs from up and down the Mid-North Coast are also sending their members to bolster numbers as it gets colder and darker out there.

Fri, 7.45pm: Those wanting to help are asked to join the search on Saturday morning.
Searchers need to register with the SES from 7am at the end of Benaroon Drive, followed by a mandatory briefing at 8am.
Inspector Kerrie Brill said emergency services are working in dense bushland.
"The experts are out there now," she said.

"It's best to let them do what they do best, and any help would really be better in the morning."
Inspector Brill said search numbers have been bolstered by Kendall residents returning home from work.

Fri 10.30pm: Police have changed the meeting place for tomorrow morning: People are asked to gather at Kendall Showgrounds from 7am on Saturday to join the search for William Tyrell.
Weatherzone has predicted Friday night's patchy rain to continue on Saturday morning, as a trough brings showers to northeastern NSW."
I returned to the command post 9-30pm and then left the command post for the day around
10pm.
13. I arrived at the command post at 6am on Saturday 13ᵗʰ September, 2014. [FM] was in the
driveway and stated [FF] was out searching on his own.[ L & FM ] were still
asleep. We spoke about a positive search today and more resources coming and the
community being out all night searching.

- from WH statement

If the command post was manned, wouldn't Wendy have checked in with whoever was manning the Command Post first? They would have then told her the current status.
But no, she says she was met by FM in the driveway (alone), and told that FF had gone out (alone).
And if the command post was manned, would they really have let FF go out on his own? He had supposedly had a panic attack which required an ambulance the night before. If the community were out all night searching, wouldn't it be best for FF and FM to remain at home and assist police?

It's background, but not recent. That is all based on Jubelin's 2016 interview with FM which lasted 2.5 hours (including breaks), and covered not only the time between the photos and the 000 call, but also detailed background of the fosters and their relationship, and how William and his sister came into their care.

So, Jubelin probably spent under an hour on the actual critical timeline, and doesn't seem to have questioned FM at all about the drive. It's the drive which doesn't fit the timeline at all. Jubelin went over several possible scenarios, including balcony fall, driveway accident, etc. But neither of these would fit with the FM drive in her mother's car.

The sequence of events by ARB above seems about right to me, and the best explanation of why GO phone call went unanswered is that everyone was out on the driveway for bike riding or whatever around 9am. FF had to have been gone for the bike riding, or there wouldn't have been room in the driveway. Makes sense that he unloaded the bikes before leaving, if he hadn't already done so the night before. But they wouldn't have been able to ride bikes if his car was still there. Maybe FGM was doing dishes and didn't watch the bike riding. Maybe after William 'deliberately crashed his bike into the garden' and finished playing 'Mummy Monster', and refusing to climb the 'great climbing tree', then they all went inside via the back verandah to get set up for drawing and card making. This explains the position of William's shoes - facing the house. He would have taken them off before going in, and they would have been placed on the verandah facing the door. This is how people place shoes when they are taken off before entering a house. When he went outside to do the drawing he was then barefoot, as per the photos.
Maybe they went outside again onto the verandah around 9:15 or 9:20am? This would be enough time for William to get bored with drawing, roll the dice incorrectly and start roaring like a tiger by 9:37.
Then something happens, but what?
There is nothing certain in the timeline until around 10:30am, but by then FM has taken her drive (I think) and FF has returned. It's about 40 minutes unexplained. It's also consistent with FGM saying she was out on the verandah for "about an hour" (from 9:20 to 10:20, at which time she says she went looking for FM). FGM is covering whatever happened by saying she was out there the whole time, but there's not enough activity to fill an hour IMO. Maybe she knew FM was gone for a while in her car, and made tea in anticipation of her return?

One question which has not been satisfactorily answered (IMO) is when and how William put his shoes on again? If he 'suddenly' jumped off the deck, then he didn't put them on himself. Yet, the shoes disappeared with William somehow.
Where did FGM think FM went if she was making a cup of tea for her return? Or if FGM was covering up did FGM casually make a cup of tea while FM was dumping little William.
It’s possible but sounds like such a grand plan considering a little boy would have just died. Just my own opinion.

Where did FGM think FM went if she was making a cup of tea for her return? Or if FGM was covering up did FGM casually make a cup of tea while FM was dumping little William.
It’s possible but sounds like such a grand plan considering a little boy would have just died. Just my own opinion.
Good point. But maybe FGM was truly oblivious of the entire situation, at least at first, if not for some time later? She doesn't mention the drive at all in her walkthrough. But FGM is a bit conflicted about when she next saw FM (after William was known to be gone) - at first she said she saw her talking to AMS, then she corrects herself and says she saw her "coming back up" Benaroon Drive, but none of that could have happened until after FF returned.
There's two reasons for this indecision and conflict - either FGM didn't know where FM was for some time, OR she did know but was covering up something about FM's movements.

To exclude FPs involvement you must explain the absence of shoes. He was barefoot. A reasonable reason is he needed to wear shoes bike riding But bike riding has to have happened before verandah which had already happened by 9.37. Another reason is bindis. Bindis have a very predictable growth cycle growing in winter, bearing a three prong growth in spring which hardens and spikes you in Sumner..I therefore don't accept he would have worn them again voluntarily after having removed them after bikes..His souls were already showing signs of being on grass without shoes at 9.37. this remains a red flag for FPs

I remain cynical of FGM comments re missing FF..She needs him not to be there. Perhaps exaggerated the time was 8.40 rather than 8 but I still believe the car was prime instrument causing delayed death.. even more so now there appears multiple alignments with bike riding at or about time FF left house

To exclude FPs involvement you must explain the absence of shoes. He was barefoot. A reasonable reason is he needed to wear shoes bike riding But bike riding has to have happened before verandah which had already happened by 9.37. Another reason is bindis. Bindis have a very predictable growth cycle growing in winter, bearing a three prong growth in spring which hardens and spikes you in Sumner..I therefore don't accept he would have worn them again voluntarily after having removed them after bikes..His souls were already showing signs of being on grass without shoes at 9.37. this remains a red flag for FPs

I remain cynical of FGM comments re missing FF..She needs him not to be there. Perhaps exaggerated the time was 8.40 rather than 8 but I still believe the car was prime instrument causing delayed death.. even more so now there appears multiple alignments with bike riding at or about time FF left house
From the photos it looks like the door leading out to the verandah is open. Happy to be corrected, might be my eyes. William’s shoes were facing the door as 31500 mentioned would indicate someone taking them off as they go inside. Perhaps William was inside at the time of a possible accident from the balcony.
(This does contradict with L’s version though.)
I’m trying to rack my brain of the importance of FM saying William was wearing shoes. Was this to more point to him running around on the grass outside.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back