Discontinued brands of food, what were your favorites that aren't available anymore?.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just tried to find Bandido Wedges I'm hoping they're still making them. All the other Potato Wedges are really bland.
McCains? Still around but seems to be selectively stocked even by the same chain. My nearer Coles doesn't have them but the shopping mall version does.

.......... mall? You stupid American-sounding twat.

Kool Fruits aren't discontinued but they're ******* hard to find these days. They were the best in the little round cardboard containers though.

easy to get here in SA, buy them all the time, dont come in the round container anymore

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of an obscure one but I haven't seen 'tru fruits' in years. They were straps of fruit leather, used to be able to buy them in the dried fruit section. From memory they were expensive so I'll probably have to make them at home even if they are still sold.

Thirst lifesavers. Haven't seen them for ages. Nowadays it's 5 flavours or gtfo

Omfg havent thought of these in years. Loved thirst lifesavers.

They also discontinued my favourite flavour of nerds- was something like banana + strawberry, and something else.

And campinos? Best ever strawberry flavoured lolly, I ate them when in the UK, almost OD'd on them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discontinued brands of food, what were your favorites that aren't available anymore?.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back