SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

Only a couple of weeks to go mate, by the looks of things you'll pick it up quickly.
the spamming of threads is obvious. just cant seem to find any explanation on the actual back ground of what happens on the field. What impact can we actuallyt have on that QOOTY on field. Is it all random. Do we just sit and drink more and eat

interesting that so much time spent on someting that just totally had no impact on the QOOTY.
Interesting take Raz.
So you don't think being above board and following the rules is important for the structure of Qooty?
Do you see it as not relevent that a banned player broke the rules we all agree on when we play together?
It impacts the intregity of SFA as a whole surely? This person was banned for good reason. Do you think some people should be allowed to operate outside the designated rules?
Just curious about your thinking here.

Interesting take Raz.
So you don't think being above board and following the rules is important for the structure of Qooty?
Do you see it as not relevent that a banned player broke the rules we all agree on when we play together?
It impacts the intregity of SFA as a whole surely? This person was banned for good reason. Do you think some people should be allowed to operate outside the designated rules?
Just curious about your thinking here.
Well here is some points.

1. I have no idea of any rules you refer to. Please assist me in Linking to those rules
2. If the player is banned then it is upto the MODS to ensure he remains BANNED.
3. From the many threads i have read, integrity seems upto the individuals who post. I will keep my integrity as i am autistic and struggle with the whole hiding of stuff.
4. And as the team that did this did not win the QOOTY . it has had no impact

So i will leave it to the MODS to determine what they do. Should not be upto me nor any other poster as to what occurs. unless this Banned person is personanly attacking others in the threads

So just relax . let it flow. Trust your MODS

3. From the many threads i have read, integrity seems upto the individuals who post. I will keep my integrity as i am autistic and struggle with the whole hiding of stuff.
Just a thought on that. I won’t sugarcoat it for you.

Autism is no excuse - nor is blunt honesty.

You’re welcome. 👍

Just a thought on that. I won’t sugarcoat it for you.

Autism is no excuse - nor is blunt honesty.

You’re welcome. 👍
Autism is no excuse. but it also cannot be cured.

So i try hard to never offend. but i sadly usually do . both in real life and in threads

Sadly i dont see the offence until someone takes it.

But i do learn

"Do you look fat in that ? Honey you look fat in everything !"

That line i wont repeat to a lady agsin :)

Well here is some points.

1. I have no idea of any rules you refer to. Please assist me in Linking to those rules
2. If the player is banned then it is upto the MODS to ensure he remains BANNED.
4. And as the team that did this did not win the QOOTY . it has had no impact

So i will leave it to the MODS to determine what they do. Should not be upto me nor any other poster as to what occurs. unless this Banned person is personanly attacking others in the threads

So just relax . let it flow. Trust your MODS

We will help you learn how this place works

Autism is no excuse. but it also cannot be cured.

So i try hard to never offend. but i sadly usually do . both in real life and in threads

Sadly i dont see the offence until someone takes it.

But i do learn

"Do you look fat in that ? Honey you look fat in everything !"

That line i wont repeat to a lady agsin :)
I see your problem…. I’m a woman. Lie to me mother ****er 😜

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back