SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes it was me, damicky and I have made up and decided to join forces at the Rats. No-one in the league can stop the Super-Icky combo.

Press Conference Kermit GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who are you?
1: An attention seeking brat?
2: Just a cute lil' dragon cub
3: An alt who is very very bored
4: An evil genius up to no good

Drum roll please.

1: An attention seeking brat?
2: Just a cute lil' dragon cub
3: An alt who is very very bored
4: An evil genius up to no good

Drum roll please.

Lock in 2 AND 4 please, horsey

so far the Dragons have lost Big_Icky, PhenomenalV1, serial_thrilla, Strigoi and Supersuns
I guess amongst that lot someone must be disgruntled
I am not disgruntled. I did not leave under any questionable/bad/hinky conditions. I simply wanted to see what the SFA was like from a different vantage point. Nothing more. Why no one can take my word at face value puzzles me. 🤔 I love the Dragons. They welcomed me with open wings and taught me what Qooty was all about. I’m still learning Australian…but I’m getting there. 😁

I am not disgruntled. I did not leave under any questionable/bad/hinky conditions. I simply wanted to see what the SFA was like from a different vantage point. Nothing more. Why no one can take my word at face value puzzles me. 🤔 I love the Dragons. They welcomed me with open wings and taught me what Qooty was all about. I’m still learning Australian…but I’m getting there. 😁

Huh?!?

It's more amusing to people to pretend you left due to bad culture though

Remove this Banner Ad

SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back