SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

The Muppet Show Muppets GIF

I feel like Obama when his first presidential act was authorising an air strike on a small village. In this case the village is Dragon Island and the air strike is disappointment.
What power, breath it in and press the ‘go button’

I can just imagine those two assessing the performance from the Dragons LG in S37:

Heckler 1: Well that really was something else.
Heckler 2: What - you mean it was good?
Heckler 1: No, I mean it was something else.

That is a common problem for Muppets
At least we know how to put on a good show, this has more filler than a reality TV recap show

We could always rebrand the dragons….
They have had plenty of chances to do the right thing, unfortunately self interest is the only right thing in their view.

We all saw what they did to the OOBs and it was shown up as a dastardly act, yet they could never quite bring themselves to claim their victory once they realised the fall out.

There was a likelihood they would mess something up at some stage and their behaviour would dictate the appropriate response from the other clubs, so I simply keep reminding them from time to time that

View attachment 2045066
I know all about "accidents", and let me give you some advice: When you leave a man for dead, make sure that he's REALLY dead! 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ClarkeM forgot that there is a difference between being the Assistant CEO and the CEOs assistant and assumed the power of one while being the other.

An entirely different skill set is required to run this place and ensure that the rules are followed and justice is seen to be served, not knee jerk reactions according to whom rather than what or why.

ClarkeM forgot that there is a difference between being the Assistant CEO and the CEOs assistant and assumed the power of one while being the other.

An entirely different skill set is required to run this place and ensure that the rules are followed and justice is seen to be served, not knee jerk reactions according to whom rather than what or why.
The Bombers forgot to follow pretty simple deadlines. It’s funny you’re still salty about this.

The Bombers forgot to follow pretty simple deadlines. It’s funny you’re still salty about this.
For which the penalty is clearly outlined as a warning, not the suspension of the whole club from participating in the Committee and the ignoring of the nominations given to you prior to the revised deadline that you provided.

oh-boy-here-we-go-again.gif

At least let him press the red button before a dig....please

At least all the Bombers were legitimate players.

72 hours is much too long for my attention span

I mean I've seen this show many times recently but its better than will Dragons poster post sometime in the next two days

Television Popcorn GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
The boss’s PM with the Dragons would be way more interesting if you could arrange that for us 😉

The boss’s PM with the Dragons would be way more interesting if you could arrange that for us 😉
I've got no idea what you're talking about I never get told about anything cool

Remove this Banner Ad

SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back