SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

Tigerturbulance is suggesting that the Dragons leadership should have known big_icky was suspect due to how quickly they found the league after joining BigFooty.

Yet your sign up date and that of big_icky isn’t that different considering you’re from the same rookie class.

For any consequence that Dav & the Dragons get, it should be consistent with for any other banned poster who has returned under an alt.
Im sorry! What are you trying to accuse me of??

How could DemurePrincess possibly be an alt for a banned poster? She's quite... unique. 😸
I was thinking the same ****ing thing?!

Ya can’t fake this!! 😂😂

Ya barking up the wrong tree Senor M

Dog Barking GIF by Star Trek

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tigerturbulance is suggesting that the Dragons leadership should have known big_icky was suspect due to how quickly they found the league after joining BigFooty.

Yet your sign up date and that of big_icky isn’t that different considering you’re from the same rookie class.

For any consequence that Dav & the Dragons get, it should be consistent with for any other banned poster who has returned under an alt.
And?

A pretty spot on description mate.
A keyboard hero is someone who thinks they can say whatever enters their tiny brain without consequences.

A keyboard hero is someone who thinks they can say whatever enters their tiny brain without consequences.
Several years ago, one of the guys at work went to lunch. While he was away from his desk, one of his colleagues (not me - I wish I'd thought of it) rearranged the letters on his keyboard: the second row now read KNOBHEAD. When the victim returned to his desk, he couldn't work out why his password wouldn't work :).

Adam Simpson should have been extended for 10 more years!!!!

I was thinking the same ****ing thing?!

Ya can’t fake this!! 😂😂

Ya barking up the wrong tree Senor M

Dog Barking GIF by Star Trek
Don’t worry about the old stick in the mud Senor Melty-McMeltface

As soon as there is a hot button issue he tries to insert himself into the conversation, with mixed results. He usually targets rookies and newbies in the hope he can jag a “win” to help offset all the losses he accumulates over the season.

But seriously, we legit didn't know.

We only found out after the rest of the league.
You had suspicions though, yeah?

An inkling perhaps?

Remove this Banner Ad

SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back