SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL - Going after 1 side all of a sudden isn't fun anymore.
And that's why I'm going after everyone this year.

I hope the bombers understand

And that's why I'm going after everyone this year.

I hope the bombers understand
Even from my earliest days, I had perfected the art of laughing at the misfortunes of others.

It only hurts my feelings if I'm the one being laughed at !!!
Bill Murray GIF by Groundhog Day

Geez. Knew the comprehension skills were lacking around these parts, but if that’s what you took from that?

Far out I need to try and find a way to better communicate.
don't worry I'm going to flip on Robertio shortly by making fun of Guinness

Ngl. Had almost quietly left the league.

The bullshit politics.

The faux outrage and hurt feelings.

The fact that so many of you are so deep down the rabbit hole that you can’t get out of your own ass.

Not for me. This place is meant to be fun, bit of banter to distract from the real world. But it seems that this is THE world for a lot of you, you poor unfortunate souls.

Icky was close to being the last straw. I was completely blindsided.

But 2024 seems to be the year of increased responsibility in my life. And I’m prepared to clean house at the dragons if that’s what it takes to restore this club to what it once was.

Go outside. Touch grass. Get some fresh air and breathe.

See you all soon.

T2B_ Ljp86 Pie 4 Life Ligma Greenery
Happy Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even from my earliest days, I had perfected the art of laughing at the misfortunes of others.

Schadenfreude is my favourite loan word.

Geez. Knew the comprehension skills were lacking around these parts, but if that’s what you took from that?

Far out I need to try and find a way to better communicate.

Tonga Bob is quite partial to a play performed by sock puppets as a means of getting a point across.

Ngl. Had almost quietly left the league.

The bullshit politics.

The faux outrage and hurt feelings.

The fact that so many of you are so deep down the rabbit hole that you can’t get out of your own ass.

Not for me. This place is meant to be fun, bit of banter to distract from the real world. But it seems that this is THE world for a lot of you, you poor unfortunate souls.

Icky was close to being the last straw. I was completely blindsided.

But 2024 seems to be the year of increased responsibility in my life. And I’m prepared to clean house at the dragons if that’s what it takes to restore this club to what it once was.

Go outside. Touch grass. Get some fresh air and breathe.

See you all soon.

T2B_ Ljp86 Pie 4 Life Ligma Greenery
Screw this joint mate. Let's go back to the Freo board and ban some flogs.

Start the car Van_Dyke

IMPORTANT UPDATE

With less than 24 hours remaining (Gralin - stay focused), PlayerX is still not happy with The Dragons Leaders' response:

" DragoDelph & T2B_ are almost ready to confess ... The Dragons of S37 were a hot mess"

SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back