SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

And that's why I'm going after everyone this year.

I hope the bombers understand
You went after the Bombers? I must have missed that post.

Has anyone threadmarked the important stuff in this thread? Need a tldr.
We need someone ta string up for this here hangin’ offense.

The good people of the SFA do not like being taken for idjits and demand their pound of flesh.

Who knew about the Icky bloke? We needs ta know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need someone ta string up for this here hangin’ offense.

The good people of the SFA do not like being taken for idjits and demand their pound of flesh.

Who knew about the Icky bloke? We needs ta know.
If you find out, can you let me know?

(Also, I have enjoyed the mini stouches with the bombres, always in good fun)

If only the Dragons had a Mod or someone in their side who could quietly do some due diligence on a player that became quite obvious was more than he seemed.

Surely the whole club wasn’t asleep at the wheel?

If only the Dragons had a Mod or someone in their side who could quietly do some due diligence on a player that became quite obvious was more than he seemed.

Surely the whole club wasn’t asleep at the wheel?
Mate, the high powered motor vehicle will do it

sleeping-at-the-wheel.gif

If you find out, can you let me know?
Will do.

It is hard to find anyone who will admit they even suspected so far, seems unlikely there wasn’t at least one person who was fully aware.
(Also, I have enjoyed the mini stouches with the bombres, always in good fun)
A good bit of banter never goes astray.

IMPORTANT UPDATE

With less than 24 hours remaining (Gralin - stay focused), PlayerX is still not happy with The Dragons Leaders' response:

" DragoDelph & T2B_ are almost ready to confess ... The Dragons of S37 were a hot mess"
Yeah cheers for that Tom Browne

Ngl. Had almost quietly left the league.

The bullshit politics.

The faux outrage and hurt feelings.

The fact that so many of you are so deep down the rabbit hole that you can’t get out of your own ass.

Not for me. This place is meant to be fun, bit of banter to distract from the real world. But it seems that this is THE world for a lot of you, you poor unfortunate souls.

Icky was close to being the last straw. I was completely blindsided.

But 2024 seems to be the year of increased responsibility in my life. And I’m prepared to clean house at the dragons if that’s what it takes to restore this club to what it once was.

Go outside. Touch grass. Get some fresh air and breathe.

See you all soon.

T2B_ Ljp86 Pie 4 Life Ligma Greenery
This sounds a lot like the 'we were only joking, can't you guys take a joke' line of defence. Pretty sure most of us have well rounded lives to which activities here are added.
For this world to function well, we all have to adhere and agree to basic rules. Behind the rules are an implied ethical code which we buy into when joining. ( hopefully).
If you can't adhere to that basic code, you should expect cosequences because you potentially ruin the flow of this sweet and funny little world - a co- creation that moment to moment relies on all of us to respect that code and hopefully, each other.
Even when we disagree.

Surely there's a formal process Icky could have undertaken if he wanted a fresh start with SFA. He obviously has a lot of great gifts that add value to the league.

This sounds a lot like the 'we were only joking, can't you guys take a joke' line of defence. Pretty sure most of us have well rounded lives to which activities here are added.
For this world to function well, we all have to adhere and agree to basic rules. Behind the rules are an implied ethical code which we buy into when joining. ( hopefully).
If you can't adhere to that basic code, you should expect cosequences because you potentially ruin the flow of this sweet and funny little world - a co- creation that moment to moment relies on all of us to respect that code and hopefully, each other.
Even when we disagree.

Surely there's a formal process Icky could have undertaken if he wanted a fresh start with SFA. He obviously has a lot of great gifts that add value to the league.
Or personalities 😳

Even when we disagree.

This Horse gets it

Even when we disagree.

Nowhere in that was anything about avoiding consequences.

I expect the book to be thrown at the club, and those involved.

I was merely providing some context to my own situation here, how I was left feeling about the league, the club, the whole dramatic shitshow.

Interesting that most of the people coming at me and using the same response/retort are form the one club.

Provide the sanctions, then let's move on.

SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back