SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

Nowhere in that was anything about avoiding consequences.

I expect the book to be thrown at the club, and those involved.

I was merely providing some context to my own situation here, how I was left feeling about the league, the club, the whole dramatic shitshow.

Interesting that most of the people coming at me and using the same response/retort are form the one club.

Provide the sanctions, then let's move on.
I am one club.

IMPORTANT UPDATE

With less than 24 hours remaining (Gralin - stay focused), PlayerX is still not happy with The Dragons Leaders' response:

" DragoDelph & T2B_ are almost ready to confess ... The Dragons of S37 were a hot mess"
I think PlayerX is full of shit. I enjoyed S37 enough, it was just a shock and disappointment that icky wasn't what I thought and a shame to lose such a good poster.

Sorry D***d
Now I'm thinking of that guy from ID4

The gruff one that was an assistant to that other guy that was in the fly.

Was his name David? or was he referring to the Jurassic Park math guy as David?

Anyway.

What's actually going on here?

If only the Dragons had a Mod or someone in their side who could quietly do some due diligence on a player that became quite obvious was more than he seemed.

Surely the whole club wasn’t asleep at the wheel?
I disagree, he didn't seem that obvious at all. If he was, I don't see how he'd last the 2 seasons he did. As it is, no one has still explained how he was found out. I assume some voodoo admin powers.

I think PlayerX is full of shit. I enjoyed S37 enough, it was just a shock and disappointment that icky wasn't what I thought and a shame to lose such a good poster.

Do you really expect the Sweet Community to believe that nobody at The Dragons knew what was going on?

That is unfathomable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought he was a great poster.

I disagree, he didn't seem that obvious at all. If he was, I don't see how he'd last the 2 seasons he did. As it is, no one has still explained how he was found out. I assume some voodoo admin powers.
I was only around for the end of cadavers life and the burial. And I barely pay attention to who is posting half the time.

Did ANYONE in the league pick up the similarities during the resurrection? Seems like we all were led astray by false idols.

Quite a few people not at the dragons worked it out for themselves without any voodoo, he'd pretty much stopped hiding who he was by the end

After we played you in round 2 or 3 we had a talk and new he was a retread and not new but we didn't think he was a banned player.

I liked Dav back in S25 and liked him as Big_Icky, he is a talented poster and adds to this place.
I'd be happy for Dav to be reinstated, as others that have been perma banned have.

All I would ask is the dragons receive the same penalties that OOB got when we recruited a legitimate player in S36 and named him on our squad list: 6-point deduction + 6 game penalty for the captain

Considering Dragons played an illegal player for 2 seasons I would say this is a very generous offer, but hey us Old Boys have always been compassionate if nothing else

Sounds like everyone needs to grow up :)
As the title holder for the biggest dummy spit of last season, please dispense your wisdom and advise how you would like everyone to grow up.

As the title holder for the biggest dummy spit of last season, please dispense your wisdom and advise how you would like everyone to grow up.
JABBA2.gif

What happened to nice words Jabba 🤦‍♂️

SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back