SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

The same Season that big_icky was signed as a Rookie
View attachment 2046295
Wait a second. If Chief was unable to tell there was an alt at his own club, even with all the resources to check at his disposal, how are the rest of us mere mortals going to fare?

Ok look, if someone wants to leak the incriminating information to me, I'll leak it publicly, so long as the supplier of information guarantees me maximum beez votes.

Oh boy.

Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

Wait a second. If Chief was unable to tell there was an alt at his own club, even with all the resources to check at his disposal, how are the rest of us mere mortals going to fare?

Was he unable to tell?

I must say I don’t actually read all the posts here , so have no idea what is going on lol

Reading all the posts here wouldn't actually help with that.

I was merely providing some context to my own situation here, how I was left feeling about the league, the club, the whole dramatic shitshow.

Seriously, you've posted the most cogent and to my eyes, legitimate response from Dragons FFC.

Interesting that most of the people coming at me and using the same response/retort are form the one club.

Interesting that most of the people coming at OOB and using the same response ("you have to FOLLOW THE RULES!") are from Dragons FFC.

My point being: there is past context behind those observations, and you do your club a disservice when you ignore it.

I sincerely hope you and the noble contingent can clean house in Dragons FFC. I still treasure my time on Dragon Island, despite the later green-tinged shitshow.

I disagree, he didn't seem that obvious at all. If he was, I don't see how he'd last the 2 seasons he did. As it is, no one has still explained how he was found out. I assume some voodoo admin powers.

That is a very good question.

Do you really expect the Sweet Community to believe that nobody at The Dragons knew what was going on?

That is unfathomable

Pretty sure one Dragon knew the bicky situation completely, strongly suspect another Dragon was in on the fun.

Also pretty sure they told nobody else on Dragon Island. DragoDelph and T2B_ ring true to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine being the ones that knew dav had an alt playing for them, wonder if they know the screenshots are being leaked around.

May as well fess up and cop the punishment before a beez winning article gets released.

Imagine being the ones that knew dav had an alt playing for them, wonder if they know the screenshots are being leaked around.

May as well fess up and cop the punishment before a beez winning article gets released.

It already has

What should the replacement club be called, once the Dragons are deregistered and their memory scattered to the four winds?
How to train ex Dragons?

SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back