SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

The same season they were concerned with the rules that cost Tigerturbulance 10 whole weeks sitting in the grandstand watching the world go by.
To be fair Robertio the 10 weeks in the stands gave me time to reflect on myself and draw up a plan on how to be a better and more productive member of the greater SWEET community.

TT in stadium.jpg

I think having some time out in S38 for some of the Dragons Leaders could really help their club right now.

TIME IS UP!

We didn’t get the answers that we wanted … BUT we had a lot of fun along the way!

Where should we go from here?

Stay tuned …

Is your wroting as good as his? :)

Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

TIME IS UP!

We didn’t get the answers that we wanted … BUT we had a lot of fun along the way!

Where should we go from here?

Stay tuned …
Campaigner tease...

Do we really have to wait longer for the big reveal?

There is a big reveal isn't there?

It's not just that you responded to a PM from damicky is it?
Wait. What are you saying happened?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know anything about this damicky person. Never heard of them. Never met them. Ask anybody. I know he's bad news. Not a good guy. That's what they tell me. I agree with some of the things he says but some is nasty.
Does the name itself tell you anything?

He’s apparently just gone against his first inclination … to punish the perpetrators …

…. and his second … to rehabilitate them ….

… and decided to give serial_thrilla a new start at another club - his club - the Rats!
TIME IS UP!

Apparently … it’s the friends we make along the way!?

IMG_3854.gif

As we cross live to Tonga Bob

Remove this Banner Ad

SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back