Disgusted!

Remove this Banner Ad

Jedi01

Club Legend
Sep 26, 2007
Tennant Creek
AFL Club
Collingwood
Surely Mick can see they are playing us for fools in the midfield. The hawks are getting the ball, waiting for 3 pies to rush in for the hero tackle before slipping out an easy handball to free running hawks.

Do we have 1 defender to shut down a decent forward?? Have we ever? How many time do I have to Watch Fev, Lucas, Brown, Bradshaw, Franklin carve us up.

I'm more disgusted in our team now than I was in the mid 90's when we were getting bealted week in week out.

Furthermore, Players who are out of form:
Davis, Thomas, Obree, Cloke, Fraser, Goldsack, Wood (though has never really shown he has form)

Players barely up to AFL standard:
Bryan (WTF was he doing in the 3rd qrt), Lonie (seen the Matildas go in harder for a ball), Toovey (learnt to kick from Obree)

How can we win with almost half the team down or just plain shit. Please don't tell me the best we have to bring in is Toovey and Lonie??
Starting to show how important Rocca is to the sides confidence.

Surely Mick can see they are playing us for fools in the midfield. The hawks are getting the ball, waiting for 3 pies to rush in for the hero tackle before slipping out an easy handball to free running hawks.

Do we have 1 defender to shut down a decent forward?? Have we ever? How many time do I have to Watch Fev, Lucas, Brown, Bradshaw, Franklin carve us up.

I'm more disgusted in our team now than I was in the mid 90's when we were getting bealted week in week out.

your backline is terrible it is so workmen like! Obrian and maxwell are duds, you cant really expect them to stop any of the big forwards in the league! there just not good enough! Brown will be the best but the poor kid has another 3 years b4 he can play on the big boys

im ****ing pissed

2 weeks in a row.

Give the opposition 6 goal head starts.

Get within 1-2 goals then the opposition kicks the next 4-6 goals unanswered in a matter of minutes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone explain to me why hes played as a midfielder. I just dont get it

Cause MM would rather play his favourites rather than pick say Stanley who has been dominating in the VFL with 30+ touches a game and racking up the clearances.

Also Maxwell on Franklin, WTF!

Perfectly logical by MM if you think about it :rolleyes:

I've heard Wellingham's name mentioned once......

This is a very numb feeling.... I don't know if I want to cry or hit something or just laugh because it seems so silly, everything seems so..... laughable. I don't know why. I'm so confused.....:confused:
I know we weren't meant to win but it would have been nice.
Footy sucks sometimes......

I'm tempted to stay away from BF for the next few days. It is going to get really nasty......

I've heard Wellingham's name mentioned once......

This is a very numb feeling.... I don't know if I want to cry or hit something or just laugh because it seems so silly, everything seems so..... laughable. I don't know why. I'm so confused.....:confused:
I know we weren't meant to win but it would have been nice.
Footy sucks sometimes......

I'm tempted to stay away from BF for the next few days. It is going to get really nasty......

Exactly what i felt after the loss to Kangas, once you get over the fact that Collingwood will do shit all this year you will feel better and look forward to other things.

Get me a bucket....

Seriously do we have a skills coach?! Our foot skills have been horrible! Absolutely horrible!

Toovey is so bad I don't know whether to laugh or cry! He's horrible in every aspect, he even runs like a friggin sped!

Tarks has been off the boil, needs to improve in the next few weeks.

Trave has been struggling with no other talls in the forward line, now can Rocca haters see his importance to the side, its TANGIBLE

O'Brien is a very good player but he's playing out of his weight class.

Maxwell-don't get me started

Fraser was nowhere to be seen, Bryan, similarly bad.

Pendlebury is a gun, it's undeniable

Thomas really needs to find some consistency!!!!!!!!!

What a disgraceful performance.

Anthony 7 disposals
Brown 8 disposals
Bryan 6 disposals
Fraser 7 disposals
Goldsack 9 disposals
Obree 10 disposals
Toovey 10 disposals
Wellingham 10 disposals

Only 1 Hawks player got below 10 possessions whereas 8 of ours had 10 or below.

All I gota say is LOL! What garbage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Disgusted!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back