Disloyal Gold Coast Destined for Failure!

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 26, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Aston Villa
The the new club will have top draft picks and money with the AFL's backing, but what won't they have? Loyalty.

Already we're seeing an influx of turncoat supporters, jumping from their original clubs to the AFL's own team on the Gold Coast - disloyal.

Soon we'll see players jumping ship from their original clubs in order for a pay-rise from the Gold Coast - disloyal. Perhaps they should be nicknamed the Gold Coast Poachers?

They've even got a player switching codes - disloyal.

This corporation is going to make even the biggest of money hungry turncoats, Chris Judd, look like Mother Teresa.

Disloyalty won't bring premierships, it'll bring the AFL's biggest flop since Fremantle! :cool:

fail1.jpg

The the new club will have top draft picks and money with the AFL's backing, but what won't they have? Loyalty.

Already we're seeing an influx of turncoat supporters, jumping from their original clubs to the AFL's own team on the Gold Coast - disloyal.

Soon we'll see players jumping ship from their original clubs in order for a pay-rise from the Gold Coast - disloyal. Perhaps they should be nicknamed the Gold Coast Poachers?

They've even got a player switching codes - disloyal.

This corporation is going to make even the biggest of money hungry turncoats, Chris Judd, look like Mother Teresa.

Disloyalty won't bring premierships, it'll bring the AFL's biggest flop since Fremantle! :cool:

fail1.jpg

I live on the Goldie, and know plenty of AFL supporters, havent heard of one person that has/will jump ship and support this unwanted and uneccessary rabble

Despite this they'll still win a Flag before Fremantle.

I will say this. As of the 23 December 2009 and from this day onwards every AFL club bar Fremantle (including teams in the next 100 years which haven't been invented yet) will win at least 1 more premiership before Fremantle even makes a Grand Final. I may not be alive to witness it but I can guarantee it will happen.

I will say this. As of the 23 December 2009 and from this day onwards every AFL club bar Fremantle (including teams in the next 100 years which haven't been invented yet) will win at least 1 more premiership before Fremantle even makes a Grand Final. I may not be alive to witness it but I can guarantee it will happen.

+1 :thumbsu:

So you're trolling a non existant team in the hope that their non existant supporters will bite?

Good luck with it mate.

No different from Fitzroy supporters barracking for North or Melbourne.

lol the supporters and the board of the Fitzroy Football Club chose to merge with North.

Who is pissweak, those that made the conscious decision to support a new local entity or those that changed loyalties to an interstate one because some dweeb in a suit told them to?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would never be able to jump ship and become a turncoat. Supporting a team other than the Bombers (especially one that isn't even in the AFL yet) would make me puke and feel evil.

Just don't understand how someone can do something like that. Defeats the whole purpose of calling yourself a "supporter". Note this turncoaters, once you jump ship, you're nothing but a disloyal, worthless smudge on the rest of the competition and it's true followers. No matter how much you to deny it, you know it's true.

P.S - Nothing against GC.

I think GWS will do worse unless all the collingwood bogans decide they want to move to western sydney

Shut up you hypocrite. The amount of times I've seen you spout "HURR DURR ST BLUNDA WILL NEVER WIN ANUTHA FLAG", easily contradicts what you said there. Make up your mind are you a Fremantle troll or a St Kilda troll?

Seriously though..
If the GC Suns started in 2011 without any players (who they obtained legally) who had played at previous AFL clubs they would get absolutely pantsed for 3 years. That would be a bigger fail than what you're suggesting.
As for the supporters, I would definately support either GC or the Greater Western Giants as my 2nd team if I lived in those areas.. And I'd even get a membership just to go along and watch some AFL. But in all honesty the people they are trying to target are those who don't have any strong affiliation with any current AFL club - especially those who are just now being introduced to the sport.

Remove this Banner Ad

Disloyal Gold Coast Destined for Failure!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back