Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't see mention anywhere of Deieso being the last transfer on this year's list, and going to Silvan. Wonder if he plans to play again next year?

That's amazing. Hadn't heard anything and he hasn't played. Shame the league cant make the transfers instant for all to see. Certainly would have created some talk.

That's amazing. Hadn't heard anything and he hasn't played. Shame the league cant make the transfers instant for all to see. Certainly would have created some talk.
I believe he is playing the last game of the season there for a celebration of some sort. Been a great player at the Gully and other places should have played in a few more premierships. 😊

Some irony in this division next week. For Upper FTG to make finals, they are relying on a Ferntree Gully win (providing that Upper FTG beat Surrey Park).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it was a quite bizarre because there was 3 field umpires i believe with the little ear pieces in. And they had paid a lot of softish free kicks and 25m penalties throughout the game.
Pretty sure it's being challenged.
If unsuccessful they might pull the trigger on Charlie Kent. Hasn't played since doing his ACL mid season last year. Very Handy Defender. Kept Williamson from Waverley goaless in the 2022 GF

If unsuccessful they might pull the trigger on Charlie Kent. Hasn't played since doing his ACL mid season last year. Very Handy Defender. Kept Williamson from Waverley goaless in the 2022 G

How can he play if not played this year? Min 3 games required to qualify ?

Ridiculous if true

It’s not as an injury clearance is a new thing. It’s also a good thing under the correct circumstances which this sounds to be the case.

If unsuccessful they might pull the trigger on Charlie Kent. Hasn't played since doing his ACL mid season last year. Very Handy Defender. Kept Williamson from Waverley goaless in the 2022 GF
Do you know if they did appeal it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back