Division 1 off-season news & rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

sweet as you silly little kid, let me tell you again......andy issssssss contracted. yes he has said he would like to leave but at the end of the day he wont be going anywere unless the price is right for macleod......
macleod wont be a force hey.............ask the premiers west preston that you nob jockey. so you seem to like giving it to macleod, what fantastic club are you from clown???? or you just a big tough computer man too?????

nah i just find it funny how defensive u less fortunate human beings get

sweet as you silly little kid, let me tell you again......andy issssssss contracted. yes he has said he would like to leave but at the end of the day he wont be going anywere unless the price is right for macleod......
macleod wont be a force hey.............ask the premiers west preston that you nob jockey. so you seem to like giving it to macleod, what fantastic club are you from clown???? or you just a big tough computer man too?????

All this talk off andy bennett is starting to make me feel ill, seriously the bloke is only a average division one player.

whatever club andy 'take a dive' bennet goes to will have the most free fors for the year. due to bennet taking the most dives i have ever seen and this includes the italian soccer team. he is a cat.

If I read another post regarding Andy Bennett I'll spew up. He is a dud and no one really cares what he does next year. Finish it up and move on to a semi interesting topic. I'm getting very close to ripping up my Big Footy membership.

If I read another post regarding Andy Bennett I'll spew up. He is a dud and no one really cares what he does next year. Finish it up and move on to a semi interesting topic. I'm getting very close to ripping up my Big Footy membership.

Is Andy Bennett related to Tony Bennett?

Will he then be drafted to Los Vegas?

Sorry FS, I am just plain bored. :D

who is this andy bennett did not hear a mention of him this season but gee the boy was a great division 2 footballer he is ordinary at best:)

rumours are bundoora are chasing
cam cloke
damien peveril
mark johnson

and have signed the one hit wonder gary moorecroft

if its true moorecroft is signed, he wont get a kick in div 1 footy. struggled in the rdfl and was only good to throw punches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

at least one of them has to be better then richard cole

but why would david johnson come play in bundoora when he has the cats runners duty and was getting $30000 upfront to play back in geelong? played only a handful of games because of geelong commitments

Why would Simon Goodwin bother playing at all, the bloke is earning an absolute mint from his hotels with roo in SA, as well as what he will be on at essendon so i dont think money is an issue.

Bundoora must have stumbled across some sort of gold mine if there getting all these blokes, apparently moorcroft demands massive coin wherever he goes. Will be interesting to see how he goes in comparison to S.Harvey as they were similar types in the AFL. I know who id want in my team out of those two and it aint moorcroft.

any rumours about whittlesea???
would like to hear how they will go signing players, because i cant see a few players in there gf squad playing div 1 football

Remove this Banner Ad

Division 1 off-season news & rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Back