Injury Dixon injured meniscus at some stage in the past

Remove this Banner Ad

The '2 weeks' left for injuries that kept going for over a month was a common late-era Choco / Primus complaint. Along with the buses it's a meme here it was so laughably done by the club.

The "2 weeks" thing was a common theme that ran through the club and was probably more synonymous with Duncanson and sponsorship announcements etc than the coaching staff, I reckon.

Chads knee went from 4 weeks to about 8 i reckon. Sometimes injuries don't take the expected time to heal, ok! tin foil hatters.
Nope I have copied the story and the club and Burgo said 4-6 weeks just like he has with Charlie and it was 9 weeks between op and first game, so given the club had a bye before Rd 1, it was only out by a couple of weeks.

so maybe he wasn't "carrying on like a pork chop at training" Boaky. Ended up needing an arthroscopy.

Anyways he'll be fine, routine surgery. 6 goals v the Saints Rd 1. JUVE
Proof that some people dont actually read before they post.

The "2 weeks" thing was a common theme that ran through the club and was probably more synonymous with Duncanson and sponsorship announcements etc than the coaching staff, I reckon.

Choco never admitted anyone was injured. And if they were 70% of them was better than 100% of another player. ;)

It's almost like R_Gray_Jnr_Jnr comes in once in a while to walk into walls and walk back out again.. enjoy his visits though

Judging by his name he's Robbie Gray's grandson so he can't be that old.

Estimating how long something will take can be damn near impossible. It's possible that Charlie will be back sooner than the club said, and it's possible he will back later than the club said.

I'm just hoping its his only injury for a long time!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am about to have the very same op tomorrow and i have found out more about it on this board than i have from my surgeon.

I'm guessing Charlie will be back running before i will - because he had his surgery earlier and i would have to start running first to go back to it.

Will you make it for round 1?

Just a reminder of Big footy rule no. 4

1. No illegal content; respect copyright owners.
    • No hacks, torrents, file swapping, or requesting of same from us or other users.
    • No illegal match video or audio streams, or requesting of same from us or other users.
    • Articles from other sites should be limited to a relevant paragraph or two and a link to the source.
    • No drug use talk or similar. You might get away with contextual mentions or relevant discussion but otherwise leave it out.
As far as I can tell there's nothing here but pointless speculation so leave it off. These are our players you're talking about.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/help/terms

yep it happened one year. I'm thinking 2014 but it might have been 2013 and one bloke just went on and on.

It isn't Tom Jonas a few years back when he had OP that you're thinking of is it?

I recall him spending what seemed like ages on the sidelines but the expected time of return seemed to stay the same the whole time. I could be wrong though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It isn't Tom Jonas a few years back when he had OP that you're thinking of is it?

I recall him spending what seemed like ages on the sidelines but the expected time of return seemed to stay the same the whole time. I could be wrong though.
Nope

As far as im concerned, Dixon was just going to get in the way of butch tearing shit up anyhow. Pfft.

Maybe we can also play Butcher against the crows in Rd 2 ... As he has a very good record against them ...

In 3 home and away games against the cows were Butcher has kicked 7 goals 1 point and if you count the NAB Cup from last year when he kicked 5 goals 1 point then his tally goes up to 12 goals 2 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Back