nicky

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 13, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Crystal palace, socceroos
It was a home grown aussie show on during the after school slot in the early 90s?

lol it was LAME but i watched it, the main character 'pugwall' would look directly at the camera and comment on other characters in the show.

Oh and he was in this band (can't remember the name) but they sung this song that went "there's no reason why, no no reason why"

fond memories :D

His name was Peter Unwin George Wall. Hence PUGWall for short. Part of a great afternoon television along with C'mon Kids! with Winky Dink.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, and his dad was played by Ken James.

LMAO.. Yup Pugwall, used to watch that one as well as Ship to Shore. (Pretty much spent my childhood in front of the TV after school! :))

Ken James.. was he the one that did that skit on 'The Late Show' about him being stalked by an obsessed fan, but at the end of the sketch it turned out he was stalking himself? :D

All I remeber is how painful his girlfriend Jenny was. I was only 16 but I remeber being able to see the emotional suckubus in action at that age.

Marmaloyd was his sister or something.

That's right, her and her mate Melissa were in a hiphop posse for a few episodes from memory

Marmaloid/Ma-Ma-Melissa!/Come up close and have a listen!

I remember in our year 4 camping trip back in the day, we had a Red Faces competition and a couple of girls dressed up as Pugwell and co adn sung the theme song.

They didn't win.

That's right, her and her mate Melissa were in a hiphop posse for a few episodes from memory

Marmaloid/Ma-Ma-Melissa!/Come up close and have a listen!

I remember in our year 4 camping trip back in the day, we had a Red Faces competition and a couple of girls dressed up as Pugwell and co adn sung the theme song.

They didn't win.

:D:D:D

I remember the show changed titles at one point and became "Pugwall's Summer".

Didn't they own some fish and chip shop caravan near a beach or something? Or am I thinking of a different show?

I love flashbacks to the crap I used to watch in my childhood. I still have a Joey from Blossom "Woah" and Uncle Joey from Full House "Cut. It. Out." in my repertoire. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Do any of you remember Pugwall?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back