Do not trade a future first

Remove this Banner Ad

Big mistake, we just aren’t good enough to have a bounce. We could easily be bottom 6 again.

The end

We wont bounce but Edwards, Dowling, Taylor, Soligo, Curtin are all going to get better. Add Rankine, Dawson etc im not worried.

But how much of these results are Nicks. Im betting he has lost us more games in the last two years from poor coaching than we have lost through our players.

We wont bounce but Edwards, Dowling, Taylor, Soligo, Curtin are all going to get better. Add Rankine, Dawson etc im not worried.

But how much of these results are Nicks. Im betting he has lost us more games in the last two years from poor coaching than we have lost through our players.

It helps if he plays them all.

Big mistake, we just aren’t good enough to have a bounce. We could easily be bottom 6 again.

The end
Unless it's for a star mid, or high, high potential one like Phillipou

The end
Agree. And certainly not for luko, ANB or oliver. Maybe for Philipou but cant see that happening
If Nicks is coach next year our first round pick will be very very valuable
What have you seen from the club that makes you think he won't be?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because of tonight or just in general ?

I’d do it for Phillipou deal or one and 2 others

Not for an 18 yo ruck that might take 2-5 years to play regularly
Because I reckon we will be shit again next year, unless we can trade it for a bonafide
Jet I wouldn’t do it. As strong as this draft is, it’s because of its eveness and depth, if we finish where I expect us to I expect us to give up a gun we trade.

Phillipou I’d take the punt but that’s it.

Plus I’m drunk

Gold Coast now got pick 5. I'd trade our F1 in a heartbeat for that. We'd just be trading in a high ender a year early.

I heard the club say injuries this year is what held us back, so if we have a good run with injuries next year and march up the ladder we'd be swapping in a pick 5 for a teens pick.

Consecutive high picks to get two great mids exactly when we need them - NOW!

I missed the first half, did we get the rub of the green in the first?
The sentiment on Facebook seems as if we go the better of the umpiring?
So many non calls went ports way then bam, whistle blow and port free when we tackled etc. I lost count of how many htb's we should have received only for port to get a soft free. Cornsey said, its not the ones you give away, but the ones you are not paid for similar discretions.

Some real momentum shakers. And the one where port kick a goal and get another kick at goal for an outright flop was funnier than ricky gervais at the golden globes

Gold Coast now got pick 5. I'd trade our F1 in a heartbeat for that. We'd just be trading in a high ender a year early.

I heard the club say injuries this year is what held us back, so if we have a good run with injuries next year and march up the ladder we'd be swapping in a pick 5 for a teens pick.

Consecutive high picks to get two great mids exactly when we need them - NOW!

Why would Gold Coast do that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Do not trade a future first

Remove this Banner Ad

Back