Do true supporters really want this guy to win a Premiership?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 21, 2008
docklands
AFL Club
Geelong
424573-stephen-milne-and-nick-riewoldt-at-training.jpg

As a supporter would you want this sook and Milne the __ist win the Premiership? No means No yeah?

Prepare yourselves for either Milney & Divewoldt or Didak & Harry O'Brien having a premiership medal next week.

Every premiership team has a tiprat and/or a narcissistic w***er undeserving of the medal. Just goes with the territory.

Divewoldt

I wouldn't expect opposition fans to like Milne... would hate him if he played for another team, much like I hate Didak and Harry O.

Can't quite fathom the Rooey hate though. Rather OTT, mentioning him with the likes of the above. Courageous, talented, and well-mannered in the way he conducts himself. Ornament of the game.

The quality of your posting has been steadily dropping with your team's form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't quite fathom the Rooey hate though. Rather OTT, mentioning him with the likes of the above. Courageous, talented, and well-mannered in the way he conducts himself. Ornament of the game.

hansenxvid.gif

I wouldn't expect opposition fans to like Milne... would hate him if he played for another team, much like I hate Didak and Harry O.

The quality of your posting has been steadily dropping with your team's form.

He brings the integrity of the game into disrespute with his inability to eat a little egging, has 1 eye on the umps at all times to milk frees, and will hit the ground at any point for a free.

Didak squibs a bit, but Reiwoldt takes it to a whole new disgusting level.

And?

Dumb-as-rocks defender laying an illegal bump behind the play. If you took your blinkers off for a second, you might notice the way Riewoldt's head snaps back.

I suspect your dislike stems from Roo replacing Brown as the generally considered premier forward last year. Yes, I can remember you going off on a little rant when he missed that shot against Essendon late in the season. Something along the lines of how that illustrated that he wasn't in Brown's league.

You're pathetic.

He brings the integrity of the game into disrespute with his inability to eat a little egging, has 1 eye on the umps at all times to milk frees, and will hit the ground at any point for a free.

Didak squibs a bit, but Reiwoldt takes it to a whole new disgusting level.

LMAO.

The last two finals we played you in still burn, don't they?

Each of those finals: Riewoldt >>> The Collingwood football team.

Yes, I can remember you going off on a little rant when he missed that shot against Essendon late in the season. Something along the lines of how that illustrated that he wasn't in Brown's league.

Would be pretty interested in a link to that quote. IIRC I was not online for that game, was out at a family dinner.

If I did say it though, I will stand by it. Brown ices those shots.

But no, that is not why I have little time for Riewoldt. I just have no time for stagers. Throw a net over him, Didak, Stevie J, Monfies and Brad Johnson.

Fine player otherwise, but the staging is a really unbecoming trait. Especially in a player that has no need to do it.

Fine player otherwise, but the staging is a really unbecoming trait. Especially in a player that has no need to do it.

So on the basis of the above incident, Riewoldt is a stager? Going to have to disagree with you there. If a defender is stupid enough to lay a solid and illegal bump on you directly in front of the umpire, then you draw his attention to it.

It's actually team play.

And?

Dumb-as-rocks defender laying an illegal bump behind the play. If you took your blinkers off for a second, you might notice the way Riewoldt's head snaps back.

I suspect your dislike stems from Roo replacing Brown as the generally considered premier forward last year. Yes, I can remember you going off on a little rant when he missed that shot against Essendon late in the season. Something along the lines of how that illustrated that he wasn't in Brown's league.

You're pathetic.

divewoldt.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Do true supporters really want this guy to win a Premiership?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back