Do we get any Domestic OD games on 9 this year

Remove this Banner Ad

According to the Inside Cricket calender...
25 Oct - Qld v NSW, channel 9
27 Oct - WA v Tas, channel 9
But I dunno they might be on FOXTEL

I saw that too MM.......either it is an error or we get a few games.

Shame for those who can't get Fox

Metallica_Man said:
According to the Inside Cricket calender...
25 Oct - Qld v NSW, channel 9
27 Oct - WA v Tas, channel 9
But I dunno they might be on FOXTEL
They're Wednesday & Friday night games - there's no way Ch 9 would put domestic cricket on prime time. They'll either be on Fox or won't be shown at all.

Glory and Fame said:
They're Wednesday & Friday night games - there's no way Ch 9 would put domestic cricket on prime time. They'll either be on Fox or won't be shown at all.
Yeah I was just going by the Inside Cricket calendar

eddiesmith said:
Greatest thing that ever happened to domestic cricket, sees the majority (27/31) of games covered and a return to fan friendly D/N matches :thumbsu:

Agree on all counts- playing some matches on Wednesdays will be good for the after work crowd- if CA does good coverage so folks know what is going on, they could get good crowds in the evening. Will need to, to offset costs of using the lights on the big grounds.

D/N cricket is a lot of fun- more exciting than a day out in the hot sun. Hopefully, they'll do stuff to get the spectators involved as well....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone tell me why we have every possible channel on AUSTAR, and then during the change over, we don't have access to FS3, despite having access for the last four years to FFC??? Our bill hasn't changed!

anyone in the know?

Lonie_from_50 said:
Can someone tell me why we have every possible channel on AUSTAR, and then during the change over, we don't have access to FS3, despite having access for the last four years to FFC??? Our bill hasn't changed!

anyone in the know?
you need to switch over to the new basic package along with the sports pack

fs3 isn't in the old 49.95 package at all

Bring on 2pm tomorrow. I am so happy Fox Sports are doing the state games. Now I know that full games will be shown. Channel 9 were digraceful in not showing games in full.

Remove this Banner Ad

Do we get any Domestic OD games on 9 this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back