T20 World Cup Game 17 Australia v England, June 9 0230hrs @ Kensington Oval Barbados

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Good win. Maybe we can win the whole thing? The melts if we hold the two WCs and the mace at once would be glorious.
As funny as it sounds we seem to have adapted to the conditions as well as any full member. India and the Windies may be our biggest threat.

Loved haydos giving it the poms in commentary.....it was great

We can bag haydos but F**k poms when you start doing it
What was going on? TGC mentioned it as well but since ICC don't show replays I haven't been able to watch the full innings.

For those who bagged the selection of Warner and Stoinis, the selectors have once again proven to be spot on.
I wanted FMG in the side TBH.

Long way to go of course.

Would last night be our strongest side?
Any possible changes?

LMAO..

Definition of jumping the gun

come on around the wicket play nice tuggs is right and hindsight is a wonderful thing

I got pulled up first game..ranting and raving at mitch and I went over the top ...because I could see this happening big fellas struggling to play on low slow wickets as I had seen it before

still maintain though greenie over stoinis though lol...but you guys know me when it comes to green dog ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

T20 World Cup Game 17 Australia v England, June 9 0230hrs @ Kensington Oval Barbados

Back