Dockerland

Remove this Banner Ad

your a poor jaded fellow. No one is proud of how we performed on saturday it was a poor showing. My issue is the fact you want to jump on the eagles bandwagon just because they are winning a few. If you wish to not renew your membership because they don't perform then do so, but changing clubs is just pathetic.

Reveler said:
your a poor jaded fellow. No one is proud of how we performed on saturday it was a poor showing. My issue is the fact you want to jump on the eagles bandwagon just because they are winning a few. If you wish to not renew your membership because they don't perform then do so, but changing clubs is just pathetic.

Read my post. I will renew my membership. My post on the WC board was a moment of frustration. I want success, It is clear that the Dockers have the talent to possibly win the premiership, so do the eagles. I will not be happy with the crap that this talented bunch of players will serve up. I want wins, i want respect. The Richmond game was clearly the worst Freo has served up and I will not condone that. I am embarresed by that. It was disgraceful. It just shows why Freo have NO respect. No Achievements of note.

Re: Hawthorn "soft" and having "no heart" - Freo website

This is not dockerland.
Dockerland does not represent the thoughts and ideals of this site.
Dockerland does not represent the greater freo supporter base.

Re: Hawthorn "soft" and having "no heart" - Freo website

what Shane says has got nothing to do with us, so if you have a problem with it tell him

Banned from Dockerland

banned for posting this under the Brett Peake

Fair call cougar, but I am telling you if his last name wasn't Peake you wouldn't look twice. How's the talent down at Fremantle Oval travelling atm?

in reply to this

"Obviously someone down at Fremantle reckon's he's got ability or he wouldn't be in the mix and they haven't done a bad job so far of identifying potential talent. They must be watching a different bloke to the one you guys are talking about?"

pathetic

Re: Banned from Dockerland

You seriously got banned for that? Shane has outdone himself.

I keep getting my threads and posts deleted for topics against the trend, like criticism. Criticism to Shane is 'tantamount to sedition'.

Wouldn't worry about it, you're not missing much.

Farrand said:
You seriously got banned for that? Shane has outdone himself.

I keep getting my threads and posts deleted for topics against the trend, like criticism. Criticism to Shane is 'tantamount to sedition'.

Wouldn't worry about it, you're not missing much.
A small man with a sense of purpose about his life. Needless to say I insisted the post remained as I failed to see how that contravenes forum guidelines.

wehavethepassion.com is a far better website

I have my own oppinions on peake.
But he will most likely make his debut this week. I think we should be supporting him on his debut. Freo run with injuries may get him a game, but he is now in freos best 22.
whether he is good enough to make it at AFL level is not relevant this week. I hope he prooves many of us wrong and dominates on the weekend.
Good luck Peake

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know, I checked the post out on Dockerland, and I don't think there was anything wrong with what Dasler said.

He made a fair point about Peake. If his disposal is so bad that he won't get a game, if it wasn't for his name would Freo have picked him up? I think not. Good point Dasler.

Still, That's not to say that I think Peake is going nowhere, I am one of his supporters, hope to see him break into the team this week.

Farrand said:
He made a fair point about Peake. If his disposal is so bad that he won't get a game, if it wasn't for his name would Freo have picked him up? I think not. Good point Dasler.

Still, That's not to say that I think Peake is going nowhere, I am one of his supporters, hope to see him break into the team this week.
If he is picked, Theres is no doubt that peake deserve his spot. His wafl form this year has been better than stribling copping, he has consistently been getting 20+ touches a game.
Everyone should be getting behind him for his debut.

BB gun said:
If he is picked, Theres is no doubt that peake deserve his spot. His wafl form this year has been better than stribling copping, he has consistently been getting 20+ touches a game.
Everyone should be getting behind him for his debut.

Only problem is, who misses out? Smith, Brown or Schammer? I have this feeling that Peake will only be named as emergency.

If CC has any sense he'll play him.

RIPPER_46 said:
Looks like a troll to me dasler.

At the very least the "hows the talent travelling down at freo ATM" is a provocative sledge from an eagles supporter to get a reaction.
I respect your opinions Ripper it was more to the point the supporter was saying the recruitment officers are justified in their selection at Fremantle thus far and my rebuttal was based on the fact that the so called talented team missed the finals last season and is currently 9th half way through this season.

What is it then? Is the team talented and being poorly coached or is the team not talented and being coached well?

Interesting predicament.

Farrand said:
I don't know, I checked the post out on Dockerland, and I don't think there was anything wrong with what Dasler said.

Yeh....always good to see any young turk get a run, BUT, my,my.....aren't we touchy at dockerland. Very un australian, sounding like a dictatorship down there.

Having seen peake play suggests to me that playing him at this stage is really dredging the bottom of your stocks. IMO, promoting Duffield from your rookie list (if possible) would be a better move. Duffield almost made the State WA team which should tell you something of the type of form he is in.

oporto said:
Yeh....always good to see any young turk get a run, BUT, my,my.....aren't we touchy at dockerland. Very un australian, sounding like a dictatorship down there.

Having seen peake play suggests to me that playing him at this stage is really dredging the bottom of your stocks. IMO, promoting Duffield from your rookie list (if possible) would be a better move. Duffield almost made the State WA team which should tell you something of the type of form he is in.
is duffield even playing for south freo

BB gun said:
is duffield even playing for south freo
I watch a lot of WAFL and am an avid follower, more so than AFL and Duffield has had a particularly good year at Souths this season. Paul has improved immensly under John Dimmer.

dasler said:
I watch a lot of WAFL and am an avid follower, more so than AFL and Duffield has had a particularly good year at Souths this season. Paul has improved immensly under John Dimmer.
I don't know to much about the wafl, only watched two games this year and they were WP games.
So it is good to here duffield to doing well.
I will look for his name in the best in the paper from now on.

docker_azza said:
The problem with a non club run supporters site like dockerland is that it is sponsored by the president of the Fremantle Football Club and visited regularly by other FFC officials, including Schwab. What do you expect?

www.wehavethepassion.com is the way to go.
Big footy Freo board is the way to go

dasler said:
I respect your opinions Ripper it was more to the point the supporter was saying the recruitment officers are justified in their selection at Fremantle thus far and my rebuttal was based on the fact that the so called talented team missed the finals last season and is currently 9th half way through this season.

What is it then? Is the team talented and being poorly coached or is the team not talented and being coached well?

Interesting predicament.

So you are really a condecending opposition supporter having a sledge at the Coach and/or the recruitment officers and/or A player that has yet to play a senior game.

Sorry Dasler, I know you probably mean well, but it still looks like a troll to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dockerland

Remove this Banner Ad

Back